Who is Sprigus?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sprigus, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone! So I decided I'd make a little post about me. Why? Well maybe I'll trigger some memories of players and see who remembers me! So many years ago when the Game first came out I started to Play 9Dragons on acclaim. I remember my first character's name was UnSeenVision. He was a HD Hybrid. Back when hybrid Para nuke was like super cool! You guys remember how you could Para Nuke players to death :D

Well... Over the years I have come and gone with this game many times. I play get bored and play again. It's like a Drug that I just keep coming back to. Just a few of my other character names were:
    UnSeenVision, RougeRaider, Zepheric, OniFire, Shebaba, Ardinius, LadyLarkin, MasterLuKing, [-Callisto-], Stompy... And a Few Others I can't seem to remember. I eventually got my mother to Join the game (yes my Mother Plays) and She stole my Character names Zepheric and LadyLarkin. haha So if you see those names in this Version, They are not me. They are my mother. I ran many Hero Bands/ and Leagues back in the day as well. LoveMe_LongTime, TheRougeDragons, Vengeance and Live United, were my main names of the Leagues I ran. I was also Part of the Original Skypia (HD Band) back before they made Leagues. I have come back maybe a month now. And I have created a League on the Black Side with my SF Warrior, ScaraHarlet. This league is called Carnage and well Its an Awesome League :D

Anyways, I've noticed a LOT of changes in this game, some good some bad and some just ugly. I really wish they would change the Trap Animations so they all dont look like they are demons... Just Erks me real bad. Be a little more creative people. hahaha Anyways, If any of this information triggers a memory of me in Your mind. Feel free to message me in game on ScaraHarlet. Or you may respond here :)

Okiku likes this.
  2. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

lol, hi friend o.o

3. MrRobot

MrRobot New Member

Hello, I'm MrRobot.
    I don't come on forums to post about my 9dragons past or myself.
    I'm just a guy , normal person, who doesn't seek attention like you seem to do.
    Have a nice day boy.

4. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

Hello, i am Vanguard...

5. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

I believe that call it reconnecting with friends. So go troll Someone elses thread.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  6. MrRobot

MrRobot New Member

"Well maybe I'll trigger some memories of players and see who remembers me!" That doesn't sound like reconnecting with your
    "friends", it's lack of attention.
    About friends, i am really sorry i have no internet friends and got stuck with real life ones. I must be a terrible person for even trying to post here. Forgive me for my sins.

7. MrRobot

MrRobot New Member

First of all , a little more careful with the words you choose, dirty little boy.
    Second of all , this doesn't concern you .. you will make assumptions based on what you see.If he wanted to reconnect with his "friends" he could've just asked for it, not enumerate all those things about himself.
    Lastly, i'm not a "fustrated loser". I made some temporary online friends for the few weeks that i had been playing this game, they enjoyed chating with me , i enjoyed chating with them.You, on the other hand, will more likely be stuck with frustrated people both in game and in life, not me.
    Best will be to keep things the way they are now and stop here.
    Have a wonderful remaining weekend.

8. blazen3

blazen3 Member

in your case, it's more reality than satire.

if u aren't all those things why take so much of your precious time that you could spend with your "friends", and come here to talk sh1t on a thread of someone else.even more, why take so much time trying to explain. Right, because you are a frustrated loser with nothing to do.

9. MrRobot

MrRobot New Member

:)

10. MrRobot

MrRobot New Member

He is and will be a loser the rest of his life.

11. ClickClickB00M

ClickClickB00M New Member

12. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

OH my f***ing God just log in to 9d forum see some fan boi of mine takes my name and comments good job DarkAlan get a f***ing life you loser you try be me xDDD what a joke tries to say that he is strong but hides under goldenSky's real name :p tries to give me bad rep not nice

13. Mihaita

Mihaita New Member

Hi Sprigus

14. MrRobot

MrRobot New Member

If he's really that DarkAlan that everyone keeps talking about, then it's sad. I know that guy from acclaim, Bardo , we even talked in chat from time to time , and to be honest , after seeing some of his youtube videos after a while ( i liked one of his clips and remembered his channel) and all of his comments, this game really ruined his life. It made him frustrated and other negative stuff that you see in him . You know why that happened? Because of the community and the drama in it that some people brought into this game . That Sheik dude, i've seen him in some of DarkAlan's clips and in this version of 9dragons(in roars to be more specific), and he doesn't seem to be the guy to give a penny about others regardless of how stupid that makes him look. He probably hasn't spent a minute playing in Acclaim's version of 9dragons knowing how a true community behaves and turned this game upside down with his mentality.Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that Acclaim's community was perfect, but way better than the ulterior versions of this game. The publishers that kept coming after Acclaim aren't connected with people as they should be and treat others like garbage. It's their fault aswell for having such a community but hey, money is everything in this game so if they make profit why would they care. Wake up everybody.

15. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

it's a bit creepy to see you looking at almost every single post on the forum but I don't judge you Tytsy don't worry I don't judge you for that but damn now you have 0 arguments to say that your BF Barky собака Alan is a f***ing creep and a stalker still being mad at what I've done in the past 9d Version OVER a f***ing year ago jesus he has a serous mental problems still trying to get back at a dude who is 15 at a thing that happend over 1 year ago

16. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

it is not 100% that it is Barky собака Alan but he is the only one who used my name all over youtube and 9d GC forums so you and connect two dots easily and see that it is him and he usses other accounts like Blazen3 when I played I saw him comment trash before

17. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

Can we get this thread locked since rude people don't know how to Not high jack someone elses thread.

TresBeau likes this.
  18. TresBeau

TresBeau New Member

Unfortunately, your thread has been derailed and it's almost normal in recent 9D culture.

balb1n0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.