This is hungames all over again...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Overlord, May 18, 2016.

?

Will you support Redfox if they won't fix these bugs?

1. Yes

12.1%
  2. No

87.9%
  1. Overlord

Overlord Member

So this will be a flaming thread so hop off if you don't want to read it.
    First off thanks Redfox for the awesome game. What would be even more awesome is if you guys didn't ignore the horror going on in the game. There are hackers all over the place just like there were in Hungames.

Anyways this is what Hungames did. They ignored the players and look what happened. I was just in war and there was a Guan tele hacking. Her tag was "Geno". Please dont say something like "Give them time to fix it" because yeah we can give them time but at least respond and let us know you care and are aware of the stuff going on. I can't be supporting this server if they wont care... It just doesn't make sense to. Also whats up with people having 200% pets in a few days? Isn't this supposed to be a hard game?
    Oh and if you want to know the biggest reason Hungame's closed well here it is.
    As soon as Anrinch opened up TS1 , half of Hungame's were gone. They tried to DDOS Anrinch with no avail. So Hungames said "They want ts1 right? Well lets give them ts2 classic" Since it has M33 level and is harder and all that , Its a replication of TS1 with the TS2 engine. It all made sense for them. Now they are planning to shut down Mayn because they want all the players here. Oh and Rocksiabyte Classic was Hungames attempt at a server and then they closed that and transferred it all here. Redfox you guys are an awesome team and thanks for everything you've done but you cant expect us legit players to sit here and grind our butts off while these hackers are getting to M33 in 5 days with 200% pets. I mean come on who's with me? I can't be the only one.

Regards ,
    Pharoah

Images of the hacking. This is just one of the people hacking. There are many more..
    http://postimg.org/image/wmq7vkke9/
    http://postimg.org/image/uo1mxzfb5/

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  2. SenzakuTheSin

SenzakuTheSin New Member

tbh i agree people have been saying since i started that the math just does not add up how fast people are hitting M33 and getting Level 1-M15 pets to 100%+ iv been farming non stop and have yet to even get close to how fast these people are leveling. if they would just fix the hacks i would not be saying a damn thing,

Overlord likes this.
  3. d4rkskullxx

d4rkskullxx New Member

I hope they fix alot of things in the next patch that players have been complaining about or i'll probably quit.

j0nny8oh8, Habuuu and Overlord like this.
  4. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Overlord,

When customer support answers any tickets, it will be marked as Resolved. An email will be sent to your email address letting you know a staff has answered your ticket.

You can view all answered/resolved/closed tickets:

upload_2016-5-18_18-4-41.png

upload_2016-5-18_18-3-1.png

j0nny8oh8 and Iegend like this.
  5. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Use of 3rd party software or hardware allowing you to automate gameplay or gain access to privileges which players do not normally have can result in a ban. Please contact Customer Support right away so that we can thoroughly investigate. When reporting any exploits, please be sure to be as detailed as possible with your explanation, including players name, locations, or any other pertinent information that would help us reproduce the issue.

j0nny8oh8 likes this.
  6. Overlord

Overlord Member

Hey Shinnen thanks for your reply. Thats all cool but that wasn't the main idea of my message. You guys are just going to ban people for hacking rather than patching the hacks? You need to prevent hacks from happening in the first place.

j0nny8oh8 and Geneaux like this.
  7. AizReKt

AizReKt New Member

Yep, you're right. There is a saying "Prevention is better than cure." . If you only ban those hacking ppl, they can just create new account and hack again.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  8. YstufeedOh

YstufeedOh New Member

Grinding pet to 200% and going m33 in 5 days is 101% doable, cause i really did it in a legit and hack free game play. I think the issue here is the cheats that exist like skill hacking, reinforcement hack and vital accuracy of 100% even if you have an Heaven Shield made by xNelo of Noble Dragon.

9. Overlord

Overlord Member

Thats one of the things Im concerned about. I don't think its doable. Thats my opinion and I stand by it.

10. Overlord

Overlord Member

Just going to add that now there's a Guanyin with a 123% blade and its not rare. I'm just going to stop spending money here now. This is truly pathetic. If he is even buying silver IRL then that's illegal. Whoever is from Hungame's here knows about "Jangrai" , the Fujin hacker. I'm starting to believe maybe he has returned as a Guanyin to ruin this server too. Redfox staff: you guys need to do something about this and let us know you are looking into it. We are your customers and are loyal and expect nothing less from you.

Give us peace of mind by letting us know you are at least aware of all of this.

Regards ,
    Pharoah

11. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

i have farming 90-100h dont remember...like a idiot and i never drop a pet or elite some1 farm less than 50h "guans" and they have elite and 2-3 pets per acc is not fair like that why guans have more drop rate than fujin and jinongs? cant evern drop in this fking h a kat m33 with 6th kat skill is best rare drop ever at fujin-jinong side pls fix that because is ****

12. DavidZx

DavidZx Member

I think you guys are right, but I also think that the server is in Beta stage.. It takes time.

Iegend likes this.
  13. Iegend

Iegend Member

I agree DavidZx

14. DevilJhoX

DevilJhoX New Member

The guan that was screenshoted here, his ign is Timeless, used to be on the guild siege but was kicked out for hacking, please report

15. maren

maren New Member

whether you're right or wrong.
    i lost hope, i wont support any site anymore or think it will run this game forever as i hoped since 12sky1

i was on 12sky1 Aeria games, then closed, 2 then closed, transferred characters to Mayan, now seems going too, went once on hungames and now saw its gone.

i will just play because i truly loved this game since 1 but i will expect it closing anytime so i wont feel sad about it. luckily i was satisfied by never paying just earn sometimes from offer walls, and will never pay on any site. i feel sorry for anyone paid on any site and hope they dont unless its fine for them if the game closed.

16. Habuuu

Habuuu New Member

I'm ok with a small community, I'm ok with slow updates but don't quit on us redfox like every other company that had this game.

[GM]Shinnen likes this.
  17. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Yeah I'll give time cause I know there is not 1single game without hackers so sometimes you just have to deal and wait for server improvements to prevent hacking and exploitation, Im hoping you guy will be around in the future unlike hungames mayn heavens aerial, I and many more

18. Overlord

Overlord Member

This post was from a while back. There have been many improvements since then.

19. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Unfortunately publishers hire people with little to no mmo admin experience as well as no knowledge of the game they are suppose to manage and wont hire anyone with that knowledge

20. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

umm what the ****? with PS, double exp pill and supp pill going to m33 is easily achieved in less then 5 days. Its not a hack...