seperate war's for different level's & turn off auto pill during war's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BloodPool, Aug 27, 2016.

?

yes or no to seperate wars & shut off auto pill in wars

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

66.7%
  1. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

I have noticed that the wars going on now have a huge advantage to high level players and should be evened out . It shouldn't be (m1- m20) this is too wide of a range... it should be like this .
    (m1- m3)
    (m4- m6)
    (m7- m9)
    and so on if anyone agrees please post your comment ,, thank you

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

War separate yes

turn off auto pill Nooooo! This is not the cheap old ts2 engine that mayn had. Players enjoy the fact that we don't have to spam 3 + keys at once. Word of advice work on your build and gears so you can have better pvp

3. Earween

Earween Member

War separated ok but turn off auto pill, in your dreams guy, i don't have a good keyboard and some people too, without talked about bad connexion !

4. SheeeshMan

SheeeshMan New Member

Separate wars yes.. Auto pill off no, what you been smokin man

5. NkaujQabZib

NkaujQabZib Member

Or do it like wsp. In war everyone has max 33 stats, with half to str and half to vit. Every gear = m33 ^^. It's only if there is an equal number in war though.

6. Yankii

Yankii New Member

Yes for WAR, No for Auto pills

7. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

this is just my opinion but you say this is not cheap old ts2 . If this is not supposed to be like other ts2 and they want to be there own version of ts2 then don't call the game classic I'm sure you know what classic means( same as the original hmm ) .. and secondly my poll has nothing to do with gear or build to me its the same as when they put the function in the game that shuts off hp/mp elixers. whats the point might as well make a bot function in wars .. and when I say war that excludes HSB. really auto pill should not be in wars .

8. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

this is just my opinion but you say this is not cheap old ts2 . If this is not supposed to be like other ts2 and they want to be there own version of ts2 then don't call the game classic I'm sure you know what classic means( same as the original hmm ) .. and secondly my poll has nothing to do with gear or build to me its the same as when they put the function in the game that shuts off hp/mp elixers. whats the point might as well make a bot function in wars .. and when I say war that excludes HSB. really auto pill should not be in wars .