Why Reduce HP for BvW There's a reason White Clan Doesn't Win

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreen, Aug 23, 2016.

1. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I have been begging the GMs to fix the drop rate of KJ for a long time and crying for a better drop rate. I created multiple tickets and gave them a lot of advice on how to improve this game and till this day, nothing has been done to resolve any problems since i left. We have the same bugs and glitches since day 1 of beta. The GMs are to stubborn to request the developer for certain changes and old content that this version needs that will improve the game play of 9 dragons. This is nothing like the KR version, even though we were promised full KR content from the start. No purpose of arguing with the GMs for better changes because they simply do not care about the state of the game, like the rest of us do. This version has already gone downhill, along with the rest of RF's games. We are not the only game who is experiencing poor management and neglect from this company. Look at the forum to add one of RF's new games to GreenLit, so many people said No and they deleted all the negative comments because it was to many. I think many of you should consider trying out newer games.

hillbenji and balb1n0 like this.
  2. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Hi Ahri, grand master life bar is not a big problem. The big problem is how to make KJ drop material making banner.

balb1n0 likes this.
  3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

4. Lovenvelika

Lovenvelika New Member

GM Ahri

The same clan can PKed each other, low level like me doesn't want to attend BvW because it doesn't have benefits on us. If we win other strong player will PKed us inside fifth floor. I think you should implement anti pk for the same clan inside the fifth floor so we can have atleast 50% chance to get some reward. Or else we rather grinding instead of attending war, Because honestly were just wasting time killing those bosses, running all the way to fifth floor for nothing and just died by the hand of our own clan.
    "Almost" all low level like me have the same issue with BvW.

I hope it helps.
    Thank you!

P.S. Could it be possible that who last hit the general will be the killer. Just give us a chance at least.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    CreamyPanda likes this.
  5. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

This is what i been saying the war isnt for low levels its only for the IM lvls +

Lovenvelika likes this.
  6. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

what u did on B vs W was very wrong? the hermit ddnt even last for 3 sec after spawn.. atleast reduce 25% of its original hp..

and also can i suggest that u do the same on SVS like those drops that u get on TGW can be also get from SVS boxes.

balb1n0 and [GM]Ahri like this.
  7. Lovenvelika

Lovenvelika New Member

GM Ahri

This is only suggestion. Why don't you make the BvW registered base rather than reducing the life of the boss? What i mean is whenever the war will start, in the preparation time we can register to one NPC who can attend the war, in that case if black having 20 participant then we can be same. Then there will be no more complain in the both side. In all the participant registered make a random choices by level. then it will be 10v10 or 20v20 defending on how many participant is registered something like that. We need to work as one. We are now starting to hear mean words in the game, Then making them "chat banned", we don't have to go this far. We need to solve this. We love this game. This solution is for long term. Please review.

I don't have any clue if this will be hard on our developer side. but please consider.
    Thank you.

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The only thing that isnt like the Korean version is the Costume System. We will slowly implement the content from Korea. Please understand that we never promise everything all at once. We do have an event and content update schedule lined up. Please do not spead rumors. On a side note, if we dont know what we're doing, we wouldn't be able to support you guys through the ticket system. Therefore, the team here is confident that we are able to support Nine Dragons.

Adapting to this changed is really difficult, but change is good.

9. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Hi Ahri, u provided that topic intended let us know your version same as Kr version hence hard to get banner unless get it from blue treasure boxes? Then please see below:

1) It is not hard, should say it is impossible because materials not drop.
    2) then how other stuff, example H4 clothes set, we loved this set and would like to have it. The materials using to make it also same as make banner in this version. Cannot because you dont want people have banner and preventing people have this set right? If yes the you should ask dev change collectible materials for this set.

Ahri

balb1n0 likes this.
  10. starwar

starwar New Member

still the same on black side, only legend league in cc5, the rest league are killed by them, my league on white clan was been killed by them in cc5, and only have 10 members of legend league were in cc5 lastnight, even gm try to help white side , but still cant bring the most participate players on war.And also one white league control the cc5 .