Wanted System What's the point?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blitzcronk, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You give us a pvp server, we pvp as you intend us but then when we kill someone you let the person get us wanted. 30 minutes in a game prison.... What's the point of this system?

So many people in this forum are so tired of this, this system is so easily abused in favor of the people killing and yet this system still exists. This is killing pvp.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  2. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

PvP me I wouldn't jail you, PK me, I would defiantly.

So are you referring to PvP (which I would consider mutual) or rPk.

3. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I think is bugged, there should be a self defense thing and if you attack it get in "offense"...So if someone attacks me, and I kill him, he shouldn't be able to make me wanted. If someone attack me, and I do nothing, I can make him wanted.
    That's what I understood reading the wanted info in announcement...I'm wrong maybe.

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

It seems say Y player kills me, I don't put him on wanted but when I kill Y player, they put me on wanted.

5. Twiggin

Twiggin New Member

Blitz i agree. They should make a pvp and pve server. I just spent an hour trying to grind CC and your people kept me on farm. I don't pvp but since you have to grind pvp zones now i can't skip those areas. You said in one of your post about other leagues farming CC but it was only Echelon killing me. I do agree if you start the pvp match you shouldn't be allowed to post wanted after, but if you do not start it and are just trying to grind then maybe they should add more time to it.

akam6666 likes this.
  6. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Is more fun with wanted system, if you kill me once and i put you on wanted, maybe you will avoid killing me second time! The fun part is that if you chose o kill a player you chose to risk.

7. Blaze

Blaze Member

Well actually I like this system since high level scrubs bail on low levels while they are grinding = (loss of time, courier guild and exp cards)

It actually makes you tatse your own medicine, If you are too good don't get caught.

8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz New Member

While you still kill low lvl players, this must go on. But I agree with "attack x, y defends himself and kill, x can't put y in wanted list".

9. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

Get attacked, kill in self-defense then get put on wanted.

Best system ever.

Savatage likes this.
  10. Dromi

Dromi Member

So as i and many others said wouldnt it have been better if the blasted wanted system was taken out entirely, and instead give the players a choice of turning pvp on or off....both parties go happy, pvp-ers can fight others that want/need the thrill and drama pve-er can just go about smashing mobs faces in and enjoy the broken content as is...:)

11. Ezekiel2517

Ezekiel2517 Member

i guess here is 99 % yang carebears....u cried abot korean content...HERE IS KOREAN CONTENT....and same as korea is full PVP...deal with that...dont make this again bully yang

Szafka likes this.
  12. Trevino

Trevino Member

I do agree about some of the post. I am a proud care bear (Teddy) and being PKed is something I have to deal with and I do. I do try to ask the player to stop or if they PK Jasmine members I try to reach out to the leaders and ask them to stop. The stupidity about the wanted system is like blitz and Iris said....I can be in CC grinding or helping a league mate, and then have someone ATTACK me when I am minding my own business and then when they die to me they make me wanted. By all means attack me, however this needs some how to be re-worked where you don't get wanted for self defense.

13. Ezekiel2517

Ezekiel2517 Member

dont forget says u r forced in to PVP lol....best argue ever....just remind u : u can lvl up all lvls in dungeon so no need stay in map or CC...cof,voh,Scof,Svoh,WT,SWT......

14. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

O really?

15. Trevino

Trevino Member

Your idea to to grind in dungeons is a great idea...except you forget the drop rate is standard and not increased so the ability to get items to create passes or the passes themselves are reduced. If you can't get the passes you can't grind there.

Also you have to go into maps such as CC for RTD quest. If you don't go into CC dungeon to just quest (not even grind) you can still get PK'ed so your idea doesn't really work out. Why should PvP'ers force US to grind in dungeons for fear of dying while grinding out of dungeons? Also you still have to run from point A (town) to point B( Dungeon) so there is still a risk of being PK'ed.

(Just playing devils advocate with this post)