Releasing God levels at the current state of the game is a bad idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rapchez, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Rapchez

Rapchez New Member

In the current status of the game, releasing God levels is a bad idea. The game is barely populated and when new people come on in and see that they have to grind to god levels they get discouraged. I think we should wait a while before releasing God levels.

Mayn has been down for a long time now and we will gain a large amount of their players, we just need to wait until the future to release god levels.

I am noticing that the game is slowly populating which is good.

2. [PD]MataHari

[PD]MataHari RedFox Games Staff Member

Can you let Mayn Games users know about our site? More users can bring more fun. We really appreciate your help.

RedFox Team

3. xPrayers

xPrayers New Member

I think its a bad idea aswell and dont want god levels right now, and im sorry if youre m33 and bored but its for the best right now.

4. TrueAtheist

TrueAtheist Member

I agree with this post. if you want 12sky2 to truly stay Classic you should stay m33 cap for quite a while. The game needs to build a solid population before going to god levels. Please let us know if you will release and when, that way i quit.

5. hazeleyes4372

hazeleyes4372 New Member

as i am not m33 yet i partially agree with it being a bad idea to release god levels, but.... then again i also believe that for the m33s that are not playing b/c they are bored it would possibly bring them back to playing, which would be a good thing all around, ex more players=more activity= towns not so dead and chats not so dead. also means more possible income for players and their shops.

6. Iegend

Iegend Member