White Flash Screen

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lanri, Aug 9, 2016.

?

Do you think we should have compensation for all of the time i've been outside living?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lanri

Lanri Member

Not being able to play rumblefighter for a week affected me negatively. This problem has gone on for more than a week now and I have to say that im slowly getting clinically depressed, im doing things I dont normally do now, im going outside, im going to eat with my friends, im taking showers, and im sleeping at 10 o'clock, TEN O'CLOCK RED FOX. I can't believe the things im doing for myself, I even started doing push-ups and sit-ups regularly so that I could feel productive, what am I doing? I'm supposed to go to my computer and sit on my ass and not do anything but play rumblefighter before going to bed, this infuriates me, stop making me improve myself, it wont work!

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Lanri

Lanri Member

its there :)

3. kfcisme3

kfcisme3 New Member

True that. I confronted my crippling life-long schizophrenia and now I realize : I'd rather mame the masses then live abiding to the industrial wasteland that is society. :3

[​IMG]

Lanri likes this.
  4. kfcisme3

kfcisme3 New Member

Tbh, wasn't rumble fighter always a hotspot for psychosis sufferers to ventilate and alleviate symptoms anyways? I mean look at the constant banter in-game! RF is literally a psychotherapy facility!

[​IMG]

Lanri and BJJFromGJJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.