[EVENT] August Player Profile

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathLimits

DeathLimits New Member

I nominate @Rimsky

He is my top choice because we are guild war partners and he's a good teammate. I believe he should participate because he logs on almost everyday and is a pro and fair player. He is a good guild mate and everyone in guild Original likes him.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Rioda

Rioda Well-Known Member

I nominate @tinytinytintin for the community profile.
    Tiny and I go way back. Tiny and I instantly became friends when we met in the womb.

Ever since then, we've been planning on conquering Rumble Fighter. One of his attempts in dominating Rumble Fighter, was creating the guild "Slayer" in which he recruited the top AFKers. With Slayer, we changed the game for the better.

This guild included some of the most famous players like the backstabbing snake ugly chink /pub1 hiding @PatrickRF, the sweet kind and good taste in music @Keanu, my less skilled black-self @Castries, the beautiful and all powerful god of the sea @LordSea and myself of course.
    k3TdrvT.png
    One of these players was a God among men, @LordSea. @LordSea stood against all odds and protected Slayer's dignity and honor. @LordSea fought bravely against all active players with his AFK skills.
    lol3.png

In the end, @LordSea arose from the ashes of Slayer after The Great Transferring to RedFox to create a new guild named Eternus. We can finish that story some other time, for now let's get back to Tiny's nomination. Tiny deserves to be the community profile. He spends his whole life giving us all likes even when we clearly don't deserve them. Tiny makes the best Rumble Fighter videos, literally 100000000000x better than @PatrickRF. To summarize it all, here is a list on why Tiny should be the community profile.
    1. he's nice
    Thank you for reading and I hope you agree with me in my nomination. Tiny is love, Tiny is life.

Attached Files:

• lol1.png
      lol1.png
      File size:
      369.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  3. Rimsky

Rimsky Member

i nominate @DeathLimits i remember when we made an Original room and we were all having fun he spared people even tho he could of killed them anyways. he nominated me and iam flattered i didnt feel like deserved it

4. OriginalWave

OriginalWave New Member

I nominate @IWavyI for this event cause this man is a clown. I don't know how many times he got kicked from many rooms in game for thrashing someone for talking about his guild. As we say in these RF streets "Put Some Respect On Our Guild's Name". I believe that is the true spirit about a passionate member of BrotherHood.

United We All Start History! -United

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    tinytinytintin and IWavyI like this.
  5. Powerisgood

Powerisgood New Member

i nominate @Shina for the AMAZING artwork he does and the hard work he does to help this Rumble Fighter community

6. ignori

ignori Clean Up Crew

i nominate @PatrickRF
    when @LordSea and @Castries told me to join eternus i was like who r these fgts telling me to join their lame guild omg. but then i joined & met @Keanu and @Rioda & they thought i was a catfish so i told them about the time when @Firefly used to FaceTime me bc he was obsessed with me & asked me out constantly even tho i kept rejecting him thru video call like how awkward is that lmao. HE EVEN LIKE JERKED OFF TO MY VOICE LMFAO. ok anyways then @PatrickRF came along & welcomed me with open arms into Depression so i ditched @LordSea since he was snaking me too much anyways like ssing my snapchats & posting in gc (ikr wat a snake smh) but now hes like kinda cool now since naveed stole the snake crown. but ya @PatrickRF stayed loyal to me, not rly he cheated a lot mostly with @Keanu but I stayed loyal af to him & he's still my fav (-:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  7. DanTG

DanTG New Member

I nominate @CytoRf because he is my older brother who is very nice and cool. He taught me how to play Rumble Fighter and what the game was, he also taught me the skills i have now in the game. He is funny and fun to play with as well.

tinytinytintin and CytoRf like this.
  8. SkullKandy

SkullKandy New Member

I nominate @BasicRf
    Basic is a cool guy he gifted me clothes when i first started out on rumble fighter he even gave me half of his rc when i first came to redfox. Basic did a 2krc giveaway on his channel which he gave to his fans. Not only is he a chill and reasonable guy he can be a great friend :)

tinytinytintin and BasicRf like this.
  9. Kheezus

Kheezus Member

I nominate @shadowdooky
    Ever since day one he has made RF fun for me and people around him. He's a funny guy and always includes people in his videos and events and just makes everyone's Rumble Fighter experience the best it could be. From all the people i could have chose, i picked @shadowdooky because of how much he contributes to the community and the way he looks out for everyone.

shadowdooky and tinytinytintin like this.
  10. shadowdooky

shadowdooky Member

I nominate @Kheezus
    Ever since day one he has made RF fun for me and people around him. He's a funny guy and always includes people in his videos and events and just makes everyone's Rumble Fighter experience the best it could be. From all the people i could have chose, i picked @Kheezus because of how much he contributes to the community and the way he looks out for everyone. In general he's a very chill RF player and He's a very it going and a positive influenced RF player, I'm positive that not only in my opinion but everyone's opinion he's a very amazing and a very influential RF player.

11. headduty

headduty New Member

I nominate @Hazem

Hazem has been my best friend since we met in 1st grade, which puts us at like 13 or 14 years of knowing each other now. We've recently started playing rumble fighter on this new host trying to rebuild our accounts because the third transfer caught us by surprise and we both had to start fresh again, however the experience is still rewarding and nostalgic (getting nanmu again, saver, etc.). Hazem has always been a prominent member in the community and he's become well known from his youtube channel youtube.com/biohazardfamily where he has over 100k views and over 500 subscribers. There he posts commentaries with me and Cecil (our other bestfriend, kinda like the 3 musketeers, we met him in 3rd grade though) where he plays with many people from the community and hes always running into fans and i think its amazing how a lot of people recognize him in game and talk about how much they like and enjoy his videos. Although he might not have reached 100 hours of gameplay on this version of rumble fighter he definitely has reached that amount ten fold on prior versions since we created our accounts in 2008.

12. Rahlan

Rahlan New Member

I nominate @Shina cos I don't know anyone in here. I don't know who @Shina is. Just a nomination.

13. xjawx4

xjawx4 New Member

I nominate @Desiderio he was a nic person who i used too play alot and isnt rude about the community, he makes good jokes for everyone too listen too and has worked hard too where he is today. Im a happy member of his guild.

14. darkryu317

darkryu317 Member

I nominate @BloodNinja because he helped me out when I was still a newbie. He taught me a lot of the skills to make a professional. He is also kind to anyone and encourage many to do their best. He is a great guy and helpful to all new players..

15. Aaayie

Aaayie New Member

i nominate @boyname cause she's a gud friend. she helped me w my boy problems. she trained me ig nd helped me when e-thugs wudnt hop off. she's the bestest

tinytinytintin and Misogi like this.
  16. Nexusrare

Nexusrare New Member

I nominate @Wolfie
    He's a very good person...unlike most of the people i met in this game...and taught me how to play. They played this game probably longer than any other game, at least long enough to go through 3 different companies. He's also really good at the game, even though he'll tell you he isn't.

17. iYungL

iYungL New Member

I Nominate IGN: iYungLeader, he is my older brother and I love him with all my heart he taught me how to play RF in 08. He has been there for me whenever I needed help with account difficulties and also would show me new gaming strategies. I believe he should be nominated due to his strong perseverance. :] Oni Chan

18. Lambo

Lambo New Member

I choose iYungL to be nominated because she is very chill and funny at times. I like how competetive she is and only wish she would edate me. Overall Yung is so peaceful and sometimes she would talk too much but that is what I like about her. Yung I love you :-:

19. ArigatoOniChan

ArigatoOniChan New Member

Ayyyye I would like to nominate Ign:iYungL, she literally is the only girl that is sincere in this game. I mean like bro she would talk to me when no one would even tho im a low level she doesnt judge me. I mean I've only been playing since the start of GC but I respect that she is original and kind. GFG

20. Gandolf

Gandolf Clean Up Crew

I choose @Shana #Support #Sub4Sub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.