Dear Redfox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harvest, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Harvest

Harvest New Member

I wish you the best,and even thought I have very low expectations from this game observing how it failed throughtout the years in the hands of different publishers, I hope you'll be the one to make something out of this unfinished grindfest **** game.

Kindest regards,
    Harv

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

if this is a quit thread, please give them feed back or the reasons why you wanna leave. Gms gotta consider our feedback because most of it is trying to keep this version alive and help new players who wanna join the game. Gms also have to understand that this is a very old game and they are competing against other mmorpgs, therefore they should take our feedback to improve this game by making things easier and not difficult. They should not ignore the feedback we give them and let time pass by.

tinytinytintin, Harvest and balb1n0 like this.
  3. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

well said
    well said dude..

4. Harvest

Harvest New Member

no my friend,this isn't a quit thread. Although I won't play too much, I'll continue playing casually and peek at the progress timely. This is an old game(oh how the time passes by) and it's storyline,several bugs,etc are still left untouched/unfinished/unfixed since many years. I agree that feedback is important, with players and GM's communicating and focusing on making this game better and playable.

5. vanessa123

vanessa123 New Member

i agree with harvest this is just a boring grind fest no b vs w war at weekend no svs no weekend events even for a few hours 4 full day exp events is no good not eveyone can grind for 4 days and lvl 60+ times people work and can mange 2 -3 hours they log on and poeple have lvled 60 times in a day or 2 its a joke unfare so they leave the best thing taht could happen is a new server with a fresh start with a differnt approach how it runs and leave the old one going for who wants to stay there.....a vote should maybe be done witha time scale so people can vote and know about the vote

6. gettonia

gettonia New Member

If they will make alteast everything same as the previous publisher (GC) .. then this publisher is just okey. but they changed things and they made it worser then worst ever ive seen this game. theres no better game then this one, but if the publishers are good, then it will grow.. but yea, they need to give the game to publishers who are probably 13 years old and cant even make a normal letter in chat. what do you expect of the rest of the game then? lol