Jade Dragon Statue upgrade not working

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Leonaria, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Leonaria

Leonaria New Member

This does not work on either one of my characters Leonaria2 or Zaralyn. I have the correct weapon to upgrade and statue in inventory and it will not let me drag and drop onto the create screen option with the Kung Fu vendor. I even tried on the vendor in Bamboo village - same result. This is on gloves and Daggers I have tried it on. Is there an unstated level requirement? I've read and followed the guide for this and it still is not upgrading the weapon. I have even bought the statue and tried it that way - but again no dice. Please advise.

2. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

Now just to clarify, because I tried to drag too, did you right click on the items you wanted to upgrade? Right clicking will put it in the slot automatically when the window is open. Something I noticed and hopefully can help you.

3. Leonaria

Leonaria New Member

Yes - I've tried right click, left click and drag and drop. I get the yellow available on the menu, but when I go to put the items into the slots to do the combine I can't move them using any click or keystroke combination, they are grayed out in the vendor. Thus far I have not been able to upgrade any weapon from the first step (prize from mountain Uprooter starter weapon) using the first Jade dragon. I know I have the correct pieces of the puzzle because the option becomes yellow in her create inventory menu, but when trying put them in the slots when I open the yellow option in her menu - they cannot be moved from my inventory to her slots.

4. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

Sadness :( i was hoping that would be the case. Best bet is to submit a support ticket.

• Summary: Describe the observed issue in one or 3 sentences.
    • Screenshots: Screenshot showing the issue
    • Steps to Reproduce: Include a step-by-step reproduction of how the bug appeared.
    • Frequency: How many times out of how many attempts did the bug appear.
    • Severity: Rate the bug's severity on a scale of 1 (minor) to 5 (major).
    • System Specs: List your OS, RAM, GPU, router, and modem.
    • Additional Notes: List any additional notes about the bug.

In that format, they will ask you to if you don't the first time, happened to me.

5. Leonaria

Leonaria New Member

Actually they fixed it, was able to get them combined around 3 am cst this morning.

Veltaine likes this.
  6. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

Congratulations! Glad to hear this