[Suggestion] Item mall tabs and vaseline

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yougetsnada, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Alamareth

Alamareth New Member

Ah ok, wasn't sure if I had missed a post that provided more details. I'm not usually so active on these forums...

Fingers crossed for something reasonably priced and well balanced. Don't hold your breath though.

Captainpack likes this.
  2. yougetsnada

yougetsnada Member

ill tell you what I tell all the bums, ill give you a dollar for the shirt off your back. hahaha

3. HiddenDemon

HiddenDemon New Member

I have just only one hope tho , no KG in Item Mall if we'll have KG in item mall ( not even in Premium ) , people who earn 300K month gonna be let's just say immortals .

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Please can you add a tab exclusively for 'p2w items' and can we also get 10% off Vaseline to ease the pain when you abuse us like this?

Klitz, spaney, Spite and 10 others like this.
  5. miakoling

miakoling Member

lmfao bro :D

6. RobB

RobB Member

hahahaha made my day. respect!

7. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

I told ya, it went RageFox now. There is one rule in their thought process: "You can't say PLAYER without PAYER".

PimpPoweR, Trasric and machatzi like this.
  8. RobB

RobB Member

i give it 1 more week before people start quitting

PimpPoweR, Trasric and machatzi like this.
  9. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Best post so far, since playredfox created 9D forums. I wish i could give more than one Like dude.

PlayRedFox ? you totally screwed it. Such an Overpriced Item mall, for a 10 years old game that is struggling to keep its players. No, i im not going to get vaseline... imma just sit back and watching this game moving to another publisher.

If you are one of those people thinking of buying premium/scales.. and whatever other P2W items, have fun wasting your money on an soon-to-be empty server.

I wouldn't mind paying 10$ per month on premium + few extras. But now? No f.... way.

Trasric likes this.
  10. Denguir

Denguir New Member

ofc everyone will leave its such a fail
    plus GM's are so inactive and still buggy as f....
    sucks so hard i think it will be dead in no time as a server its a shame

Trasric likes this.
  11. Trasric

Trasric New Member

^^What people above said. Close the game and stop feeding people with fake hopes only to get some money and then run away until a new Publisher come take the game do the same thing and so on..

12. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

1 week?
    I already deleted the game from my pc.

This is the worst server that I ever played on, the amount of bugs is INSANE.
    And we still did not get any ORIGINAL CONTENT, only some copy paste to GC files that made the game full of bugs and unstable.......

Oh and lets not forget that this version is totally pay2w.......

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  13. RobB

RobB Member

The p2w is the most tragic part. Its not people cannot afford 10-20 bucks a month for premium and others, for me its just the guts to ask such high prices in the IM when you dont deliver a proper game in first place. They had the ignorance to add a 500 bucks payment like WTF???
    If you want people to spend on your game and have a good time, listen to their opinions first and collaborate, then you can ask for high prices.

Vrangsinn and machatzi like this.
  14. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I think it would be the first time I would say it, but man this publisher is dumb, adding kunlun beads in IM but not having Kunlun unlocked, that's pretty genius right there.
    Changed old decos to these "new" decos which are crap in comparison and adds the required items in IM, good move.
    Also adding kylin keys in IM.
    All in all I guess they went with the add everything to IM. lol

15. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

The point is people that enjoy the game try to fight for it instead of taking all the crap from a publisher. Why do you think this game switched publishers so many times? Because people come back for the game....and leave again due to publisher issues.
    And if you think "RedFocks" are doing it the way a F2P is supposed to be managed...take a look at Guild Wars 2, Wildstar or the newest Blade & Soul. These games are SUCCESSFUL with NO P2W.

ihgyug and machatzi like this.
  16. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

And like always....... there is this guy who wants to play alone with the rest huge wallets.
    Go ahead dude, take your vaseline.. and start playing the game. I'm not following you at least.

The reason this game is moving from publisher to publisher is people like you. Who accept whatever stupid moves publishers are doing, and just go along with it. You have no voice, no real opinion, but you are just a marionette in each publishers hands.
    Don't you just see it that without the casual players who can pay like ~15$ a month, this game will shut down sooner than expected ? The best they can do, is to keep it alive running with the rich 50-100 people. And no, i will not spend the 15$ which i can, because that doesn't make any difference!! I Will still be far away from been competitive! MMORPGS = Competitive games, no matter how you see it. If i didn't like competition, i would stick with the single player games!

In the end, i will not be the one who will lose, but the people who spent tons of money on a server that will die! When the next publisher comes, at least i will know that i didn't spent my hard earned money for nothing, and my hard grinding-work got lost again.

We either move all towards those publisher united, and get the game in a state that would benefit us all (publisher/JW and players), or grab your vaseline and stay silent while jumping from one publisher to the other.

Trasric and PimpPoweR like this.
  17. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

There is nothing left here, all genuine and smart people left 9d a long time ago, what is left are the braindead noobs of acclaim that were getting rekt all day long........

RobB likes this.
  18. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I Love PvP, i was excited to know about jail system, and open PvP.

But man... i regret it x1000 times now. Simply people who are not willing to buy from IM, are just fked up.

ihgyug likes this.
  19. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Yes and all this ppl will leave this sh1t so they can keep few payers we will see how long will this game alive...

20. Gilleeuy

Gilleeuy Member

I am here far before CBT.
    And if it no changes - 2 days maximum )

Lianel and machatzi like this.