Big Game Update in June is now looking Doubtful

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatHurt62, Jun 23, 2016.

1. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Hi I may be wrong about Big Game Update in June is now looking Doubtful if going by the normal Maintenance on a Tuesday Night I wonder if the odds are in our favour of the game update happening in the next week seeing as there is only one more Tuesday in June ie the 28TH maybe I'm just being unoptomistic but the way things have been going lately with the game doesn't instill any confidence in the developers or the staff that run or are supposed to be running the game.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

I like it when they don't add exploitable content. Please stop giving us new patches.

3. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Big update will be delayed to 99% for another month.

4. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Population is already dead now. We all witnessed how the developer screwed our first event in less then a week and now players are bored. No one wants to farm hours to get one stack of boxes nor buy drop cards from item mail to play this event. Also the GM buff from the kl boss sucks. No one wants to kill a boss for a cr2ppy buff like that. We had that buff before the boss even came out. I like the idea of killing a boss for a buff, but the buff should cause players to wanna kill the boss. Give us a drop buff or xp buff, like the Valentine day one. If you want to make a profit RF, host some item mail discounts and bonus. All companys host those types of sales to attract more people to cash shop. No one wants to buy from the IM with these prices.

5. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

The map was promised by the end of this month along with other content. Will we get the content soon? I am really frustrated on the way things are running and its safe to say that the community agrees. The game is dying because so many glitches and exploits still exist. GM, I keep repeating myself in every post about bugs and exploits, yet nothing is being done. The bug report section of the forum has most of the glitches in the game that have been reported, yet you are not resolving anything. You simply are ignoring all these glitches and not reporting them to JWG. So many players are leaving and I think I have had enough with this nonsense, along with the community. I am at the verge of quitting the game and I am not quitting because I hate 9 dragons, I am quitting because you are running the game so poorly. As in, you are not banning hackers, bugs exists, exploits exists, barely any xp event, you keep modifying events, and the community is so terrible. All my friends have left the game already because of how broken the game is. I was the only one who stayed because I believed that everything will be resolved shortly one day. I have given my patience for so long and I have waited for 6 months for some good changes. This version is suppose to be full KR content, like you promised. But I do not see full KR content. This is a mash up of GC version of 9 dragons and barely KR content, with some new content. In addition, you stated that " We will be working closer with the developer". Well, you are not communicating with them at all or else you would not have all these bugs in game in the first place. If things do not improve by July I will quit the game and I encourage other players to follow my steps. I have given this version of 9 dragons so many chances to redeem itself, yet its still broken. GMs, this is suppose to be the "upgraded version" of 9 dragons, therefore should be the best of all. This is honestly the most worst version of 9dragons because its so broken. Finally, I would like to say to the RF staff to stop deleting post when we are not breaking the rules. Thank you.

6. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

Give this man a cookie!

7. dylzer

dylzer New Member

MMMMMMMM I totally agree with your comments I have had so many posts deleted , no reason given and although no posts were of a derogatory matter simple questions and posts yet they delete posts if and when they want to because they don't like what is asked , so unprofessional I previously asked " what the latest on game update? " post deleted other posts deleted and was quoted the forum rules that they retain the right to delete any posts if they don't like them . dam how does anything ever get fixed or done if you cant ask .

tinytinytintin, MMMMMMMM and balb1n0 like this.