LJ the Glitcher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Haddouken, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Haddouken

Haddouken New Member

Dear GMs please take note: A Wu tang warrior called LJ use glitches to have advantage in thee game. He was using anti PK buff while was bothering players whose were grinding in West Temple.

Please check the SS i got and punish him.

Thanks. Glitch.jpg

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

You have ss of me grinding lmao? On the same buff your league uses in temple? Gogogo. The griefers are crying. Can't pk lj. Lj levels up and pks us. Buff works in temple. Im not bugging anything. I will continue using buff where it applies. You don't like it, find more players to grief because I will out level you and ran you off. Kudos for posting a pic. I love to see my fans still care =))

tinytinytintin and Swim like this.
  3. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Fyi I didn't have to glitch it. I just know more about the game than you. Buy some item mall items. Maybe you too will be able to come to temple and grind in peace. You're just mad your league can't grief my grind anymore. Can't stop me from leveling and it makes you mad.:rolleyes:

4. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

Stupid topic.

tinytinytintin and Kito420 like this.
  5. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Rumor is DemonGirl was banned again for harassment and racism, at least that's what I was told in game so maybe he is trying to get revenge for his racist league mate by having me banned. I forget, what league went to kunlun map while it was open and farmed items illegally through the exploit of the map being unlocked? All4war.

6. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Also when looking at my account, look and see I was on x5 xp card, not bothering players. I was grinding.

7. MExXo

MExXo Member

Lol all4war complaining about pk when grinding. And they pk all time. Go go go LJ . let them have a taste about there own medicine.

8. idolRedSky

idolRedSky Member

lol...its same like debugger,...its PvP server,..but i see now some Cowards ^_^

9. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

Can someone clarify this post for me please? Ty

10. kitode

kitode New Member

Haha, Lj is chicken using anti pk buff when grinding, just 1 word to him, coward

11. Shunrai

Shunrai New Member

haha same old A4W always leaning towards exploits to get what they want, doesn't matter in time they'll be the same they were on GC lol a bunch of weak players resorting to rage roars cause they didn't get what they want lmao. not long until you see a shift in power

tinytinytintin, Yabuszko and Kito420 like this.
  12. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

They are mad that their bank accounts ain't set up like mine :rolleyes:

13. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

Using anti pk while grinding makes you smart, why would you pvp with exp card active?

14. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

[/QUOTE]="kitode, post: 155993, member: 25618"]Haha, Lj is chicken using anti pk buff when grinding, just 1 word to him, coward[/QUOTE]
    What words lmao? I have your entire league blacklisted. I troll you all day long in game. Ill drag your high levels away from bosses to fight me while other players go kill those bosses. You are insects to me. Like a plague of locusts. Im here to squash you like bugs. My cr dont lie. All4weaklings have a contributed to my entire win record. Not all 14 loss are your league. Only 8 players from your league and all but one of those came before I was hermit. I have only died once to a4w since hitting hermit so...... step it up.

15. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

16. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Power already shifted lmao. Im almost HG 5. That's going to be Disastrous To that side. Watch all the white clan characters that will be made soon. That's why I have a HD with a pure +14 hm6 ws saber waiting for them to hide on alts.

tinytinytintin, ShizuKa and Yabuszko like this.
  17. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

And what do you say, [GM]Ahri?

tinytinytintin and adrijius like this.
  18. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I watched silverqueen ress mohy's healer every time her res was usable, and pk him. Afk healer. Ressed. Killed. This happened 4 times consecutively to her buff cooling down. Why pk a dead player who is not even on the player. Res just to kill inactive player. That is the kind of mentality and attitude the vn have towards the non vn players.

19. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I didn't have to glitch or bug anything so what is there to say? This thread is actually not supposed to even be open. If there is an issue, as per forum rules, please send ticket to support. You come here trying to defame me is also against forum rules. Im an item mall user. I pay 2 win as you say. Mad cuz my gear and levels are legit and you can't compete. Byeeee

20. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

xD haha you are such too sensitive. I just want to hear [GM]Ahri talk about the anti-pk buff issue, not about you LJ.
    I've already reported this anti-pk buff glitch (not on you but others). Which means you are not the only one who know about this glitch. So, as a result that many people know about this glitch, I want to know what do the RedFox staff say.