Reports to Support Pleas Be Aware

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dylzer, Jun 23, 2016.

1. dylzer

dylzer New Member

Hi guys I guess things are now going from bad to worse with the so called Support Take note.

Reports to Support Pleas Be Aware.
    lately any reports to support that I have made and this is or is happening to others that submit any report to support if that's what they call themselves my last 5/6 reports have all been closed and nothing is getting done to fix things that have been reported to them .They seem to think that things will go away if they just close your reports. Nothing from them at all not even them giving any reason as to why the submissions to they have been CLOSED .
    Very Unprofessional of the way they are handling your reports to them .
    Game rapidly going down the Toilet if that's how they treat us.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

3. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

To [GM]Ahri, maybe if you know what you are talking about say something , but don't just speak without checking things first my tickets were and have been closed without any answer to what I reported and as for posting multiple tickets about the same thing , my tickets were about being griefed by the same player DemonGirl on more than 50 occasisions over a 2 / 3 day period and on the occasions she griefed me aboy 10 times on each occasion all within a space of a few mins if you actually were able to check the tickets that I sent to support. So instead of getting on to myself about this do something constructive and actually check the griefing which is on the server or maybe you can check the jpgs I sent with tickets and do something about banning this player who has previously been banned for griefing in the past .but don't tell me off for me sending tickets pertaing evidence of being griefed.and yet you have the audacity to tell me to stop sending tickets who on earth do you think you are do your job and fix this issue with griefing as your rules state its no allowed Don't just close tickets and say its been dealt with NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO FIX THIS AND NO REPLY HAS BEEN RECEIVED FROM SUPPORT. what is this a case of sweep in under the carpet and it will go away scenario . Do your job and don't give the victim of this issue into trouble when you should be punishing the perpetrator who is breaking the rules deal with that and maybe players will find things might get better with you and support.
    A very annoyed victim that want to play the game fairly not be griefed on every occasion by DemonGirl who is allowed to get away with any punishement for rules violations.

tinytinytintin and balb1n0 like this.
  4. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

And they said LJ pks everyone. Told yall A4W grief the server and their trash. But no one listened. Bro this is LJ, ima come kill all those scumbags, for you. I will grief their league. If gm won't help us.against these punks, ill make sure their low lvls don't grind. We need in game support but there is 1 active gm for this game. That's horrible.

5. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

Cowards or DramaQueen? :D

6. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

You can catch hands too

7. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

Their ticket system is designed to close tickets after 48 hour, due to the length of time it takes for them to reply, players are not checking for an update on a daily basis - this is where the problem lies. Check your emails!

8. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

Stop cry man.

9. dnlogin09

dnlogin09 Member

-Have any times u think about when u killed other players low lv than u then u laugh and cry when be killed by equal lv Swim ?because i heard u come back map ICY to kill lower lv and u very enjoy with that. Pasha is grind char and u ready kill him when u see but run when see my char? what kind of u?
    -Bring any account without league or any league not DKJ and winter face me, look i will kill u or not! ThatHurt is friend of Gecko and spy for him when grind in WT, i didnt kill him be4 i realize this and now he will die when i see him in WT, that all.
    -Look at your video TheHurt, seem like u find another way to hide me or u want to feed for me and get video to report? that reason GM dont care to your video kid. Have many way u can dont face me but u didnt do, enjoy with yourself not cry here ok?
    -Advise for u kids, its game, find any way u can to go front of u,not sit here and cry with other. u will do same that in real if u face problem like that? be strong kids! and have fun :D

10. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Maybe you should realize that , your comments about me being a spy for anyone is something that you have concoted up in your tiny brain , I dont pk and never have and a sopy that's laughable I just like to grind and don't bother anyone I cant account for anyones reason for not pkn myself but like others have tried to tell you Jasmine is a non pk league why would I be in that league/band if I wanted to pk anyone . Your just a little kid with a huge chip on your shoulder because others pk you and you don't like it so you make up any excuse and actually believe what you say is the truth so you go upset other lower lvl players and think your cool o get a life you poor excuse for a human.

11. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

If you get pk'd more than once per hour just report them.

12. dnlogin09

dnlogin09 Member

dont cry more kid :D no1 care your tears and i leave now :D

13. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

OHHHH she cries she cant take it as she knows what being said is the truth so you just up and says shes leaving now your laughable , even when your not logged you instruct your band / league to pk players that upset you , how sad you are you little brained excuse for a human , that has already been banned for rules violations and yet your still allowed to play , your the type of so called person that will single handledly shut the game down for your stupid antics.

14. dylzer

dylzer New Member

DemonGirl has lost her memory as well , as originally I was a spy for Daredevil but now its Gecko she cant even remember who she fist stated I was a spy for now whos lost the plot whenyou have a fool for league master / Band master who hasn't a clue and has to give instructions to band league members to pk me on sight shes laughable at the least maybe she lost her dummy and needs to be pacified she most certainly needs a pacifier .

15. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I think we only have one main GM that somewhat understands the game which is Ahri. I dont blame Ahri for this. It is likely that our tickets are being answered by other GMs from different RF games which is why they do not understand anything. I notice on other game forums that the gms we had on day 1 respond to different games, such as gm shinen w/e his name is. I truely think that the company is very unorganized which will lead to the downfall of this company. This verison of 9 dragons has been managed poorly to the point that players will leave to a dead server with no gm(suba games). We have given this verison our patience and yet nothing is being resolved. Same glitches and bugs since day 1. The only changes we had were on our events due to exploits that should have been discovered before the release of content. This is probably the last offical 9 dragons that players will give a chance. Many players love 9 dragons but the issue is that we are sick of having to restart over and over again which is why many players left. Players left because they see that the poor management will cause the game to close. During day 1 of RF the game was crowded because players thought that this verison will be the best of all due to the promised full kr content. Where is all our promise KR content? Was that just a false promise just to give us false hope? If this verison does end, they should just stop reviving the offical 9 dragons verison and leave it as a legacy.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    tinytinytintin and balb1n0 like this.
  16. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Who is this GM Ren person? He comes here on the forum and roast us, then deletes his post. Very rude staff member and apparently he played 9 dragons in the past and he reached HG3. If he had experience with 9 dragons in the past then there is zero tolerance for the little knowledge of the staff for this verison. He should understand what is CK overflow and explain it to the staff of RF to get it resolved. He also stated that we are spoiled and that this is the easiest verison. Is this GM insane or what? Clearly he has not played the upgraded verison of 9 dragons called 9dragons awaken where high levels grief lower level players and tons of exploiting occurs without banning them. Not to mention modified events that are impossible to play. If this verison is so easy, then most of the community should already be high level enough to protect themselves and not complain on the forum, also the population should be higher. GM Ren if you truely think this verison is easy, go reach HG3 again without prem or trigrams. You probably wont last because you will get griefed by high levels non stop and you cant make any money because the drop rate of items ****. You wanna put your griefer on wanted? Good luck! You wont be able to because your pker can force quit the game and then they wont get wanted. Then they can keep killing on and on. Wanna try and report them for griefing? You cant because the staff refuses to ban players for exploiting nor griefing. Face it, you will be stuck at a stalement and cry on the forum like all of us hoping that their will be some sort of resolution for all these problems. I aint the only person who is complaining about the game, read the forums and log inside the game. The community is literally opressed by the horrible mangement of the game. An example is when you told me to leave the game. You wanna treat players like that GM Ren? Then good luck cause this will be the downfall of your company. I feel sry for GM ahri, it must be impossible to work with the unorganized staff and non english speaking developer. This version is closing soon. When you see a GM treat players poorly like that, then thats the time when they dont give a cr2p because server is shuting down. This is absolutely disguisting to see and scary. RF is finally showing their true colors.

tinytinytintin, VSlash86 and balb1n0 like this.
  17. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Something tells me it was a VN

18. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I will grief all vn leagues. I will not let up or relent until gm put them in check. Ill pk them the way they pked the server. Ill make them call the high levels, when they come, ill fight them while the server grinds. Come All4VN. Show me the mighty power of the vn. That's why none of them will 1vs1 me. They need multiple Hg. Sad yet funny part is, I mostly war them alone. I don't get much help from the server. I do juuuuust fine.

tinytinytintin and Swim like this.