GM(s): Did you give up already?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riddick, Jun 20, 2016.

?

How much longer till game closes/dies?

Poll closed Jul 18, 2016.
  1. 3 Months

59.1%
  2. 6 Months

4.5%
  3. A year

9.1%
  4. All Content Released

27.3%
  1. Riddick

Riddick New Member

Just about had it with the GMs (or GM if there's only 1) not doing anything about the hacks, drop rates, enchanting rates, and bugs that are in the game. I've been waiting for 2 weeks now on my bounty hunter ticket, and the same amount of time on my other which was created and not replied to the same day.
    Bounty Hunter #9774
    Created on Sat, Jun 4 at 6:17 PM

There's too many people in the game, especially on Guan side of the server, that have elites, falc/nix, bdw/gtw, with a level 5+ title of their choosing. Now I get that there are plenty of boosts and other things that can increase your chances of upgrading and stuff like that, but do we honestly believe that a 150% elite weapon this early in a game release is even possible? How about an entire guild with elite weapons, most being 123%? Enchanting to 108% is hard enough with the amount of luck we have with these low levels, but now an entire faction can get elites and enchant with no problem at all. How the hell can you even defend that? As well as getting completely **** on by drops (by every faction other than guans) and numbers in population; you guys are adding ITEM MALL things to the game and aren't addressing bugs, hacks, or suspicious activity.... It's honestly the most obvious cash cow game release I've downloaded yet.

When will the actual things that need to be addressed in this game, actually be addressed? You've only shown an effort to make us want to spend money, rather than stay and that you're actually going to want the game to succeed. You have no appearance ingame, almost no activity on forums, and don't ever reply to tickets. I was a pretty firm believer than you'd actually do something good here with all the activity on forums/announcements, cool features, and hand-outs at the release of the game. You've proven that wrong. What the hell are you doing? It won't be long before people start quitting because of your ignorance.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Rhoewyth, DavidZy and BloodStorm like this.
  2. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Ive already uninstalled the game,getting tired of the ********.specially with g.ms banning my fujin account for no reason yet they dont ban people who are hacking? I was willing to ride out the whole crappy drop rate and no chance to win m33 war but banning my fujin account for no reason instead of banning the actual hackers was the last straw for me.

3. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

I put 3 monthes but I dont think it'll even last another month honestly.

4. abyssion

abyssion New Member

This!
    I understand that a person can be extremely lucky with drops, enchant and etc, but an entire guild? Leet weapons 123%, 132%, 141% and even a 150%? Wings, m15 leet pets, i mean seriously?
    The Lvl 5 pvp title alone is the proof.

5. Aceso

Aceso Member

Holy you guys... Entire guild with leets? Where? Yes Siege has a good number of people with leets myself included. HOWEVER there are plenty of people in it without leets. 00Solrac, Senomaru, Dekomori, Morientes,Marckfast, Nyanthos, xIronHide and thats just off the first page.. There are literally only 13 people out of 48 that have a leet. One of them is still around m3. To the best of my knowledge out of those 13 leets there are only 6 that are 120% or higher. Mine is only 102% so i have no idea what you guys are saying when you think we all can get 120's super easy and all of us have wings/m15 pets/ 120% or higher weapons. Before you make bullsh*t accusations you should probably go and get all the facts :^).. As for cp that's only possible by grinding 24/7 with the PVE cp scroll from the item mall. and that's still rough to get.

If you actually kept up with forum posts you would have read that the GM has stated that SG Data is looking into LONG TERM AND SHORT TERM fixes to the hacks and other issues.

But again that would require you to look at something and read instead of assuming everything and making an ass out of you and not me. :D

Now i honestly dont give a single care in the world what you guys think about my post because what i have told you is entirely all FACTS. You can try to argue all you want but if you want you can go look around and count all the leets for yourself. There were 12 blades and 1 armor as of yesterday.

Mr0blivionz likes this.
  6. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

SG Data is a fake like this guard protection:) just for look on eyes of ppl:)

7. Riddick

Riddick New Member

Lol so a total of 13 elite items? That's double the amount of elites that fujins and jins have combine. There's already been proof of a CP hacker in guans that is just exchanging CP for elites, as well as an enchant hack in fujins (one of the reasons I left fujin faction). So yea I'll continue to pressure and throw as much crap as I want at guans until GMs decide to do something about it. Reaching 150%, or even 132% at this point in the game, with wings, title, pet, etc. All of that costs a LOOOOT of money, and there isn't enough money in the game to circulate that kind of gear, to MULTIPLE people in 1 faction. There's no proof it is possible, and there's nothing that can defend how they got it legitimately. Sure there's a few people in jins that got a 120%, like 2-3 people last i knew; but that doesn't mean **** compared to the amount guans have.

I gave it 3 months before it dies out. It's either going to die out because no one is doing anything about the OBVIOUS hacks, everyone is going to start downloading hacks and using them, or people are just going to quit. Either way, the game is going to die very soon if something doesn't get done.

PS> That's what this thread was about. Discussing the end of the game, not reading your flames which no one cares about.

8. Aceso

Aceso Member

So... discussing the end of the game?.. Have you not read your initial post?? Over half of your op is just crying about how guans have more stuff. Jins have 6 leets that i know of (as of last weekend) Fujins have ATLEAST 2 leet katana's that i have seen...

EVERYONE IN THE GAME KNOWS AUTOMATIC CP HACKED.. Did you know she also got most of her CP from the Jin Fio? I bet you didnt... Did you also know that Fio IS AUTOMATIC? holy sh*t i bet you didnt. Did you know ive seen more jins using the cp hack that any other factions? Wow who would have thought that people use it.... It has been know for over 2 weeks that there is a cp hack. More so it has been know that people in EVERY FACTION have used it. Yes automatic did a terrible job at hiding that fact though..

Did you know that at m33 anything above 96% (i believe) is a 5% success rate? did you also know that when you enchant starting at 117 and failing all the way down to 105 your odds of having a success enchant to 120% is just over 4%? Oh wait... that's still above 0 right? So that means it is entirely possible right? Literally everyone on guans thinks katana hacked her 150%. That one is kinda far fetched to get.. Also getting all that DOES NOT cost a lot of money. It CAN cost a lot of money. The 132% that Vernal has was made from 96 to 120 with 2 pc.. At the time PC's costed 80m.... The 120 that xRentonds has took over 30 pc.. just for xNelo to get his 120 took him 16 pc. There are also only 8 items that i can think of that are 120% or higher. That is 6 leet blades and 2 rare blades.

So yes most of the time it does cost a lot of money, but not always.. Btw.... where is your proof that it is impossible? Statistically everything that guans have in game is possible.. Except that levi............... Still waiting on a GM's response to the ticket i sent in.

I am in no way trying to defend the hackers nor am i trying to say this game isnt going to fail. The hackers are there. We know about them and we have proof of them hacking. The GM and SG Data made a statement saying that they are working on short and long term solutions for these issues. This game is going to fail just like every other TS2 because it has become pay to win and that's how TS2 will always be. It was created as a way for a company destroy your wallet. If you want to succeed you have to pay for stuff.

If they wanted to fix the hacks they would literally have to rewrite the entire game in a new engine and apply some kind of software like VAC from steam. So what is the point in created a patch for a hack when all they have to do is spend 5 minutes rewriting a little bit of code to make it work again?

And lastly.. None of this was written with the intent of flaming. It was written to give you the right information so you don't make false accusations and blow everything out of proportion.

9. Riddick

Riddick New Member

You're talking about PC, enchanting materials, and the little bit of money that it takes to enchant. Anyone can buy PC from item mall since they're fairly cheap. What I'm getting as for the expensive part, is the mass amount of people (especially in guans) that have wings. I get it. 900m is almost a lot....almost. But the AMOUNT of people that have that money is what i'm getting at, as a little far fetched. That money doesn't get circulated back into the economy for someone else to use when someone buys a pair of vanity wings. That money is GONE. So how can so many people in that faction have all this money to spend on ANYTHING they want when nearly 10b+ has been taken from vanity wings alone in that faction? THAT is what i'm getting.

As for the hacking part, it would not be that hard to have engine change it's preferences and bypass.This would mean that if the bypass is changed every so often, they would have to spend time to find a new bypass, all in meanwhile when they find the new bypass, it's changed already. Several people have brought this to attention to the GM's in Aeria, and i heard a few people in Hungames talking about it. If it's common, and a lot of people are talking about it, why don't they work that into their game? It would stop hacking because of how hard it would be to get there. And those that do find the bypass would eventually be caught.

10. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

I dont see any jins hacking at all,so for you (Aceso) to say that jins hack more than other factions is ********.guans hack everyone knows that,so just defending them makes it more obvious lol

11. kaynn111

kaynn111 New Member

If there is no change in 3 months max ill give up is the 4 site/server i play.
    Im bored to spend money on nothing, to grow up and the the game is closing, theree are to many games with milions of players...... the gm's are dead, change ur dealers guys, u sleep to much try SATIVA is more energetic...

12. TheInvincible

TheInvincible Member

Is dead!! if they not change this game and ban this hackers we dont have any chances, i beg u GM's look at wars,TY

13. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Well talking about only this part
    The server already has lots of money and it will increase more and more with the following days , i do know ppl with over 7b money, and for the vanity yeh the money is gone
    But hey jins have 1 person with full deco (thts only 4b not counting tht wings fail a lot to craft)
    Fujins also have 1 person with half deco
    so didnt get ur point

14. Aceso

Aceso Member

You don't see jins hacking? Didn't you uninstall this game over a week ago? I don't recall the post it was said on but I am almost positive you said that (correct me if i am wrong). That being said, if you have uninstalled this game how do you know if people are hacking? Sure you can ask your friends but who says their word is true? I have seen people from EVERY faction hack. I was in midori and a fuj with a 120 rare kat was using the hack where you respawn in the same place you die. I have seen jins using the cp/pvp/dmg hacks. I had some guy on guan named Timeless tell me he uses the cp hack on his jin alt. He was also caught hacking on his guan. I also said that jins use the CP HACK more than any other faction i didn't say that they hack more than any other faction. I know every faction hack roughly the same using teleport hack while farming etc..

15. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

Just add a "Trade System" and there will be alot of players :>

16. Aero007

Aero007 New Member

Haha Sol i know u talking about me but most of my money came from guan so it doesnt count on jin part lol..just trying to get the story straight no hard feelings .im just here to play like the rest of the legit players.peace out!!

17. MihaiDD

MihaiDD New Member

I have seen at least 2-3 jins hacking. It is true that they are subtle about it, but they do

18. Calamity

Calamity Member

[GM]Shinnen is helping all of the guans because he knows them personally, he's doing the same **** he did in aeria.

Rhoewyth likes this.
  19. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

What i say on every post bro but no1 care about that:) and many ppl from aeria know very well who is Shinni:)

20. Aceso

Aceso Member

Really? When has he helped me? I don't have a 120.. I don't have a full leet set.. He isn't even active... You guys need to learn that making bs statements like this doesn't do anything... You lie so hard because you don't want to put in the work for stuff. I grinded serps until I got my leet then i spent over 500m to make it m33. (this was back when pc's only cost 50m.) After that i spent over $150 on PC to make my blade 102%. I've spent over $200 on pet boxes just to get 3 vultures, 1 nix, 1 drag, and 1 falc from combining lvl 1 and m1 pets. I've also gotten 2 rabs while combining. So please fu*k off with your false accusations..

The only thing you can fault Shinnen for is being inactive. If someone didn't get banned that's because either him or the guys at SG Data made the call that the proof provided was not enough to warrant a ban OR the engineer went into the game logs and actually saw the coding that said that the person dropped that pet or that leet or whatever it was.