Bounty Hunter: Know how? Report it. Get rewarded!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, May 26, 2016.

1. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Update 06/06/2016:
    Thank you, everyone, who have participated in this event. As of June 6, 2016, we are no longer accepting submission for the Bounty Hunter event. After we review all your entries, we will update this post. Please note: You will not get a reply for your Bounty Hunter ticket unless we need additional information or you were selected as one of the winners.

------------------------

Greetings, Twelve Sky Community,

We would like to host this event in order to improve the quality of the game for the community. If you know of any hacks or exploits in the game, we would like to know about them too!

Things we're looking for:
    • Programs that allow access you would not have in the game
    • Reports involving exploits or any modification to game client

How to Participate

Simply submit a support ticket containing the following information
    1. Ticket Title: Bounty Hunter
    2. Summary: Detailed steps in your message explaining how to reproduce the hacks/exploits
    3. Video: Attach a video showing the hacks/exploits (Keep the video private either by uploading it as an attachment or posting it privately online (such as with a hidden link or password that you send to us).
    4. Program: Provide the name of the program and attach the program

Rules and Stuff

• No false report! No spamming! You may be disqualified and/or banned if you're caught spamming or lying.
    • The staffs have the right to make any sudden or last-minute change to the rules or format of the event based on the situation.
    • The staff must be able to replicate the report in order for you to get rewarded.
    • To protect the privacy of our users, winners will not be publicly announced.

Rewards
    10,000 - 20,000 ($100 - $200 USD VALUE) RedFox Credits

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  2. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

This is the first in my gaming life to see this and you guys have really impressed me, also to make this more of a turn off for other hackers they should be publicly shamed not their Forums names but their in games names and we should have a big wall of banned hackers dedicated just to them so if new hackers come and look here they will see and know we mean business.

ToxiicChicken and MMaskati like this.
  3. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Either the biggest b8 of 2016, or the biggest reward of 2016. Either way, RedFox the real masterbaiters.

ToxiicChicken likes this.
  4. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

well as long as they do what they are saying here i does not matter it shows that 1 they care for the people here that dont like hackers and 2 this helps the game a whole...but again as long as they keep removing hackers.

5. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

Awesome, good one GM's!
    I may not be much of a help! but i am sure there are many awesome players whom are more than willing to go the extra mile to catch the hackers. good luck with that guys. lets make this game hack free!

6. Overlord

Overlord Member

I have contacted you Shinnen and fellow GM's of yours. I hope you take the time to thoroughly read through it.
    Thank you.

7. TheInvincible

TheInvincible Member

Awesome thing!!! This it will be great...

8. RoyalSerpent

RoyalSerpent New Member

I saw her at cardinal island using cheat. That AoE is so huge. Wide range. Ady send ticket.

Attached Files:

9. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

no offense but do you even read? what the "lazy" gm wants are the hacks and how to prevent it (so they don't have to do it themselve, or they can't do it themselves so they're asking people to do it) not some pictures of some reports...

10. [GM]Shinnen

Thank you, everyone, who have participated in this event. As of June 6, 2016, we are no longer accepting submission for the Bounty Hunter event. After we review all your entries, we will update this post. Please note: You will not get a reply for your Bounty Hunter ticket unless we need additional information or you were selected as one of the winners.

Iegend and CrazyVanZ like this.
  11. Yuiri

Yuiri New Member

Event to find hackers... let alone announcing it on forums will end up making their job more secretive without making sure of any tracers... If players are suspected of cheating and having to be reported with decent proof background or needing investigation over it.

Simple mind thoughts of investigating the person account time trade item codes & all, Knowing if a player could reach m33 within a 2-3day prior along with having fully geared is possibly to happen with a strike of luck. but fully as well it will give people the excuse to call them hackers.

Now if this was brought into private of attention such as player Yuri possibly hacking. their shouldnt a public notice over it players wont admit their exploits but 99% of the time most of them that cheat are mostly players who **** at the game periodically but the gear makes it up for them.

But as i saying If your expecting to find any results in actual finding who is your actual hacker here, report the player, Hopefully the GM with a braincell who will handle this issue will look into every trace into the account log & data records of all items codes.

12. CrazyVanZ

CrazyVanZ Member

it has a winner on this event?

13. Iegend

Iegend Member

don't know

14. [GM]Shinnen

We haven't chosen a winner yet because SGData is still reviewing all the reports. It may take some time since we have to replicate the hacks.

ToxiicChicken, CrazyVanZ and Iegend like this.
  15. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

what about xNelo Rentonds and Automatic? they use cp hack what you do with them? or we stay and look of them how rape 2 faction because they have 141% almost all set? no1 get so much silver and if they have remember for how many fails you get from blacksmit fix this pls war m33 is a ghost almost only guans with hacker's play make something about that.

16. [GM]Shinnen

We believe we can always do better, and are working on a series of measures which should further improve the situation in the coming months. While we very purposely don’t share much information on this front—to keep from showing our hand to anyone intent on cheating—this is all part of a concerted effort which started months ago, and we appreciate your continued patience while we’ve worked on implementing both short- and long-term solutions.

Sp3ctra, CrazyVanZ and Iegend like this.
  17. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

thank you man for reply good to know you dont miss this hacker's hope to dont see them soon

Sp3ctra likes this.
  18. Sp3ctra

Sp3ctra Member

seriuos ??? XNelo got levitahan ??? hahahaha lol r u serious ??? when in game bets pet atm is falc ???? realllyy ??
    i will complain at consumer protection to see how redfox make the rulles here if is fair or not, dono that guy but i think red fox need to investigations have to be made, till now i spend almost 400 dollars and i give **** from u and that guy or girl with xNelo name have allot bennefits, guys wake up till is not to late .... soon ull be investigate i promise u

Bastardo likes this.
  19. Overlord

Overlord Member

Much appreciated. Though , it would be nice to see you in game. I would like you to join in war and see what goes on. People are still tele-hacking and speed-hacking. With some digging you guys can definitely pin-point the hacks. For example , for xNelo to get the gear he has , it would take a lot of RP. Shinnen , just check if xNelo or Automatic or KaTaNa bought RP and how much of it. Also check for random silver traded into their account , indicating a real life transaction for silver since no one would just give them free money.

Here is my opinion. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on RP while they are achieving more power than I would , without spending a dime. That does NOT sit right with me and if somethings not done , that will be most peoples opinion.

20. Aceso

Aceso Member

Overlord. Not to defend xNelo or anything but he has bought rp. How much i do not know exactly. He said somewhere around 6000 in his currency.. The Levi is still up in the air. I personally dont believe how he got it (Combining m1 pets at the trader). When I saw it I decided to make a ticket asking if it is even possible to get in-game atm. As for Automatic, 90% of guan faction knows that he/she uses cp hack on different characters and trades over the cp. Katana i can't speak about because im never on when they are doing something besides grinding.