I kind of like the no anti pk buff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Galdirian, Feb 22, 2016.

1. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

I can understand pking a league ur league doesnt like but to randomly pk everyone in cc specially questing is just retarded..n i seen enchelon ppl do it everytime lol theull go pk lowbies while pking me its sad

2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Must agree,it depends who has the biggest wallet per pixel in game.

3. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Stop playing victim. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it's any good.

Maybe I will. It's none of your flipping business if I do.

It's a problem when we decide it is, not you. If I don't want to be Pked at all, then I should have the choice to turn off PvP, just like I can turn off all the other side content. Because PvP IS side content.

As the other guy said, if everyone is using the Anti-PK buff, then that clearly means most people don't want to put up with open world PvP. Just because YOU like it, doesn't mean anyone else does.

The only one acting like a child is you. You can't seem to wrap your head around the concept that this is just a game, and PvP is just way to play it. I don't like PvP at all. Many people don't like open world PvP. If we don't want to play that way, it's none of your flipping business. So stop telling us we should have to play the game the way you do.

"it adds to the drama that 9Dragons always was and still is."
    To YOU. I'm not you. I don't play games for drama, or fake excitement, or a false sense of danger. I just want to log in and kill some AI things while I chill out.
    Why do you think you have a right to dictate to everyone on the server how to play the game?
    I'm not. I just want to be able to play how I want to play. And if 99% of the sever also doesn't want to play open-PvP then that's their choice. You have no right to tell them they have to.
    And if the publishers had any clue about what they were doing, they wouldn't be either.

"PKing is not the problem"
    It is if you don't like it. Lots of people don't. And what you want is not more important than what the rest of us want.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    No1Hated666 likes this.
  4. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

Too long. Didn't read. Sorry for hurting your fragile feelings again. Will you ever be able to forgive me?

5. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

Game will be pretty boring with an anti-pvp buff.

6. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

It works both ways thats why. I recall being down there when some jack off from Ami pked me when I was after my quest. Fortunately I am not one to hold particularly long lasting grudges but for those in the same boat, they may think otherwise as they return there at a higher level to smash people in the face.

7. Dromi

Dromi Member

Game will be pretty empty soon without an anti-pvp buff, :)

8. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

I agree...

9. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I suggest Sesame Street to deal with your unfortunate literacy issues.

You do realize that saying you didn't read something, then commenting on it, is more than a little stupid right? Not to mention childish.

10. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

Stopped reading after "Stop playing victim. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it's any good." What constructive can come after that negativity? Beside not that it matters. Someone who opens up with that line could not say anything worth considering or reading. Anyway, that's it for me on this subject. Bash and trash talk all you want I won't amuse you anymore.

dixbutts likes this.
  11. iDropBombs

iDropBombs Member

Puts maps pvp
    Add jail/wanted system
    puts Anti pvp buff
    Stupid server lol

12. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

It's not negativity, it's honesty. Opinions are subjective. Your enjoyment of PvP is a personal experience. One many of us do not share.
    You clearly do not care about anyone else's opinion of PvP, having declared that you don't want any way to turn off PvP just because you think it's better that way.
    So why should any of us care about yours?

As soon as I started telling you why you were wrong, you started playing victim and hiding behind opinion, which is a logical fallacy.

"I'm entitled to my opinion or I have a right to my opinion is a logical fallacy in which a person discredits any opposition as bigotry by exclaiming that they are entitled to their opinion. The statement exemplifies a red herring. Whether one has a particular entitlement or right is irrelevant to whether one's assertion is true or false. To assert the existence of the right is a failure to assert any justification for the opinion."

You are still playing victim and using that as an excuse to not face up to what I've said and deal with it. You're acting like a petulant child that's been scolded.

13. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

@Acidhedz
    I agree with you. Anyway it's really difficult to argue with such PvP mind people. It's like argue with extreme political/religion/ecologist... peoples. They have closed mind, and the worst part is that they are the first to complain when there are problems due to their choice. For example if server become empty, like other pvp server of 9D, they will turn it as it is not pvp fault even if there is a exact same server PVE crowded haha....

chiyoko3242 likes this.
  14. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

The only response was: anti-PvP buff will be implemented once game run and then they said UPDATE: pvp buff exploit issue we will fix it before implement... 9Bugs on the way :D