God Levels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodStorm, Jun 8, 2016.

?

Do You Think They Should God Levels

Poll closed Jun 22, 2016.
  1. Yes

38.0%
  2. No

56.0%
  3. Maybe

6.0%
  1. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

I'll Be Posting More And More About Prices In Such In Game Help & Tips If Anyone Would Give Them A Look-Over

2. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

I would say, maybe.. that is if M33 gets very boring and many people reach to that level.. thou I would suggest keeping it max as G levels, not doing G then R then bla bla! that would be ridiculous!

3. Kojah

Kojah New Member

no please no, i leave the game 4 years ago just for god levels, ugly to see.
    maybe create new weapons style or armors because m33 equipment **** hard (for me) just elite are very cool but still elite lol.
    i think its cool if u are m33 with cool style equipment with a war god skills aoe

4. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

I would be alright if they just make a different God level maybe call them.. Titans.. Or something else.. and They would have different stance.. Different skill.. Different Glow but only 6 more levels of them.. Getting to G12 then R12 is jsut to much and played out .. But i would be willing to help you with the guides and in game help. This game could really use some Game Helpers or Sages...

5. Zerega

Zerega New Member

No. This is a PvP game. PVE is just to entertain and something 'other' to do to not force you to PvP 100% of the time.
    Rewards should be based on PvP, not mindless grinding.

6. TheInvincible

TheInvincible Member

It will be God levels ANYWAY, so dont hurry the prgress, they wait for upgrade from SG DATA!!!!

7. Toxin

Toxin New Member

Won't come, dev's created this game as a remake of TS1, no god levels in Korean version and wont ever come to this version as well.

8. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

God levels are coming in 3 months(GM Words)
    In 2 months now I guess

9. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Hi Mr0blivionz,
    Of course, we will lift the max level within 3 months.
    Thank you,
    RedFox Support
    Said 21 days ago

10. Dakora

Dakora Member

Why the **** call the game 12sky2 "Classic" then.. this whole game is a scheme.. gm's aren't active what so ever this version is worse then hungames was when they first started.

jjerppaa and Kojah like this.
  11. DavidZx

DavidZx Member

Nagin gonna be avaible also yes?

12. Yuiri

Yuiri New Member

Considering this server low population i would say No for the moment but for in the future yes once the server is supposedly active high with amount of 100-150 players playing and able to even attend in Holy Battle/War then, But to me i would just suggest keeping things as they are now considering the population at the moment and still trying to get this server together will be a process but only if the GM's would be willing to communicate with us.

Iegend likes this.
  13. Calamity

Calamity Member

You see, if god levels come out, there will still be xNelo and i guarantee he will have all 150% gears which will be unfair to a lot of other people. And not to forget his clan mates he's helping out. So i suggest vote no.

14. CPike0

CPike0 Member

hey man i really have to clean up this rumor about his clan mates im in the same clan and i left because they invited him and now im in again for the lixirs he doesnt help anyone out if anything only people whos been popping up with all those leets are his friends and they all speak the same language theres this kind of divide in the guilld between the english speaker and nelos friends and i will let you all know step by step how i get my money and im still using 90% rare blade and 75% gear i worked all my stuff up alone i dont respect him and niether does alot of ppl in guan hes just there thats the faction he chose we have nothing to do with him if siege were my guild to kick him and his posse from i would trust me but please dont take away from the legit players...

MMaskati likes this.
  15. Overlord

Overlord Member

Hi everyone , I have contacted the GM's regarding God Levels and they told me this :

"Thank you for contacting support. Yes, we are considering increasing the level cap to God level in the near future."

There is your answer.
    Regards ,
    Pharoah

16. jjerppaa

jjerppaa New Member

"CLASSIC"!?!?!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  17. Overlord

Overlord Member

My suggestion : Make God levels BUT with no stats. So , someone can have the visuals of a G12 but the stats of an M33. People complained more about the extra leveling , gears , and other stuff required for a G12 but this eliminates all of those issues while looking pretty cool.

18. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

Damn i reall dont wanna get all the way to G12 :/ AGAIN ... and Again

19. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

I read a post that supposedly said something along the lines of yeah

DavidZx likes this.
  20. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

I think that still doesn't solve the problem, you are suggesting that a guy level M33 can be a match for G12? even if they both have the same stats, okay what about the gear? are the gears restricted to M33 too? then whats the point in leveling to G12? I suggest no god levels 0,0 there is no way around it..

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016