Are GMs going to do anything about it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Litoz94, May 26, 2016.

1. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

The sucker have weapon now 135% :) enjoy with this morons and have fun im quited this fking game gms missing to much no1 do nothing

2. Iegend

Iegend Member

They said they will look into it, they're busy, i'm sure they will look into xnelo nelo or who ever it is and anyother hacker running around obt ruining the economy.

3. Overlord

Overlord Member

They won't look into it. They said they would but that was 4 days ago.

4. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

let them do wat they do, if they're lazy and people leave they lose money, since i know lots of people willing to pay for rp and such as long as this server is good. so it's more like you reap wat you sow, ignore the players? the players will leave.

lol kr4zyk3n , yea some of them are from different country, they just love 12sky2 that's why they want to play on a "real" server instead of a private server.

5. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

If you think the game is dead-> quit
    If you find the game unfair-> quit
    If all you do is complain-> quit

Now, hacking, no matter how hard a company tries with this game, there will always be people trying to hack it, and some will succeed, since this is a new company, it's going to take time and MONEY to patch these hacks, since this game is what, 8 years old, there are probably a **** ton of hacks and methods to get around any hack guards, it's going to take time to make this version more secure.

If you have legit proof of hacks, report it. If you have suspicions, report it. But if you do not have legit proof, do not blatantly and publicly accuse them because that goes no where.

Best advice that I keep giving, just play the damn game, and either don't spend money or just spend a little, since this version is new and still in the beta test staged, there is absolutely no point in rushing.

Iegend, MMaskati and Mr0blivionz like this.
  6. MMaskati

MMaskati Member

GIVE THIS MAN A COOKIE!
    Respect bro

Maugrim likes this.
  7. Stabins

Stabins New Member

GL. l quit this this server befor all this crap start. This server **** for 100% wich all this GM friends.

8. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

Chocolate chip right out of the oven please o.o

MMaskati likes this.
  9. Celisse

Celisse New Member

CP Hack

Automatic from Guan made the mistake of signing up for the faction leader election before he did his money-making (and elite searching) scheme of exchanging CPs in the Palace. If you'd notice at the top of the screenshot, I clicked on him and his CP now shows 1,845 instead of the 6,829 recorded on the polls.

Counting his L3 title (5,000 CP), which he has had even before he enlisted, that would make his total CP at least 11,829. This is simply impossible to get this early in the game. Now we know why Guans have so much money.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      537.1 KB
      Views:
  10. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

you waste time bro no1 cares what guans do:) g.ms dont give a sht for what happen on game:) is here only for noobs like us to pay and he get money:) no ban no nothing is normal to 40% on this game to play with hack:)

11. Overlord

Overlord Member

I got 15k cp offered for my owl. I mean come on man. I want 15k CP , what are your secrets? SOL? I got that. Going to war? All the time. What am I missing here?

12. Mennelaus

Mennelaus Member

and he sold few K CPs :p

13. Celisse

Celisse New Member

Yes, but unfortunately for the company, other players will stop spending until they tighten up their security. If they don't understand this, then they have no business hosting games.

14. Earween

Earween Member

For sure and for the case of Xnelo, i think he has several account on that game.

15. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

guys stop talking about nelo get a life, mind your own faction b4 you talk about others, fujins have many hackers, and i mean MANY, i saw it in war 1 person have fast cast hack, rofl either that or moving while casting, saw him stop then run to a different spot then when he reach that spot his HS pop up, ROFL? definitely not lag, nor auto cast (because i have auto casting)

16. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

If you would like to report a player for any inappropriate behavior, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to investigate. The forums are not the appropriate place for these reports. Thank you!

Iegend likes this.
  17. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

Needless to say your Lack of communication with the community is not helping bring in new players, iv said b4 even a small notice or like what your currently work on could help this event thing is extremely awesome, but man you guys need to be active in helping just saying what a Bot can do does not mean's anything to us...needless to say as of right now this game is extremely broken in many aspects..the last straw for me was a Fujin with over 30k HP but he hit me for 36k *non Leet and 90% rare* just finished giving my stuff away. sure sure i know there will be someone that says its a new game and blah blah blah but the only thing we had so far was Text updat to fix item shop stuff and a Event for people to buy more RP....so LOL idk how that is worth staying for...what's next is it going to be 50% more RP? f you buy now and still no major fix to the game as a whole.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Mokusai likes this.
  18. Overlord

Overlord Member

Right. Well I've reported him and many others have too. See , the thing is Shinnen that even you won't catch him duping unless you can monitor his account. Are you prepared to give up a few hours to monitor his account? I know I'm giving you crap for it but this is a bad situation and we are counting on you. How is this going anywhere at all if there's no support. My tickets don't even get responded too about the bounty hunter. Its been 5 days lol

19. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

GmShinned was banned from aeria because he do nothing like here:) he was admin there to but in time was fck because never care about what happen on game that he go down.

Soory for that Shinnen but you know better why you get banned:) so dont make same mistake here pls and take care about that server

20. Celisse

Celisse New Member

So apparently, Automatic is not alone in CP hacking. Check out the chat. His friend xRentonds, according to Automatic himself, already consumed 100+ elixirs (Automatic has consumed 70+ in all attributes), which is possible only if you convert thousands of CPs in the Palace. What other proof do the GMs want? They can simply check their characters to see how much elixirs they've already consumed. While you're at it, check all the other characters. If a character has consumed more than 20+ elixirs in all attributes, I guarantee you he's cheating.

And don't tell me to send a ticket because I already did. It has been in "Being Processed" status for 4 days now. This is just to let other players know that it's not worth it to spend money on this game at this particular moment.

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      60 KB
      Views: