Anti pk pill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatHurt62, Apr 7, 2016.

1. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Hi I find this topic laughable as I for one am in favour of the anti pk pill but come on let it be available at all NPC hermits in all maps, and not have players have to go all the way to coc floor 3 for the pill that's stupid.
    But more to the point I think what makes the whole thing laughable is what was actually given as an excuse for why they changed it . As shown below.

[​IMG]
    [GM]AhriAdministratorStaff Member
    We have made this decision since there are too many problems currently with the Anti-PK Potion. The development team needs more time to figure out how the Anti-PK Potion works.

Now I for one didn't find any problems with the anti pk potion apart from the price we had to pay for it what other problems not sure what they are going on about there. More to the point there are hundreds of more important problems in the game that need fixed, so fix them first and stop messing with things that seem to upset those that are against the anti pk potion everyone that plays wants to enjoy the game .

williamds, Veltaine and dometsotkazp like this.
  2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

???

3. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

It was a poor decision to remove the protection players wanted to use to grind with friends in a protected environment. They didn't give an option for a PVE server and now force more players to be placed in danger. Thanks for the bonus cash REDFOX, 2400 coins, only used 1500, keep the 900 as a tip. I don't really know who you are favoring, but certainly not PVE players who pay for their stuff.

Psychlop5765 and Spite like this.
  4. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

The people who developed the potion don't know how does that same potion works. Not sure if it's laughable or just sad...

5. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

I'd say sad cuz i think this is how it happened:

Created a pill with clear mind and then went full retard The End xD

GamesCampus and balb1n0 like this.
  6. Kimono

Kimono New Member

gm, pls give u anti pk pill, we need it for level in tibet. or we will quit game

7. Boss

Boss New Member

is anti pk pill removed?

8. Deaket

Deaket New Member

ther is alot problems i agree
    but moust problem is that people cant grind lvl up becouse alot high lvl people killing every 5 minutes so anti pk will help get more people online i grinded today for 30 min and in this 30 min every 5 min some one tryed to kill me so i just quit no point to stay online just for some retards kill you like some low lvl mob

anti pk pill no needed but anti pk buf from hermit will help alot

9. Boss

Boss New Member

anti pk buf from hermit is only for CC!?! ore works on all map now?

10. Deaket

Deaket New Member

HZ NC LD CC have anti pk buf at hermit
    Icy and Tibet dont have anti pk buf at hermit and it not work ther
    so latly tibet and Icy start to be dead

11. Deaket

Deaket New Member

alot players leave the game becouse ther no option for pve
    for example for a whole week i cant grind at tibet i am low hermit and alot PS players come to pk so it makes pking almoust evry 5 min
    what the point to play the game where u log in only for some one kill u and u cant make progress and grind
    a specialy when mobs around and some pkers fail to kill u and last hit make mob u lose exp

12. roganor

roganor New Member

They implemented anti pk pill in Tibet. Can't buy it yet, but im guessing next maintenance they'll be fully in effect.

13. Deaket

Deaket New Member

i hope...will solve alot problem with none stop pkers waves and i finaly can grind :)

14. MExXo

MExXo Member

I see anti pk pill at hefei clinic for 770 000 gold. Didn't try it yet. To expensive )

15. Deaket

Deaket New Member

yes cant buy it yet but i hope be able to buy it after next maintrance
    and about alot pvpers left the game?
    for all history of this game if am not wrong moust populated servers was PVE servers and not PVP
    actualy pvp server was closed at GC becouse ther played only like 10 players
    this game not build for good pvp at all maps
    BP is enough if ther will be a war also SvS
    anti pk pill or anti pk buf is needed if ther a pvp zone at moust maps
    becouse not all players are normal and not pking ppl lower lvls
    i hope you agree with me it not fun when some one 20-30 lvls above you come and kill you a specialy it not one person but alot
    or some "GREAT PVPERS" that want to increse theyr combat record
    my point is need an option for PVE becouse if u get pked evry few minutes u get bored too fast i have only two hours a day to play, in this two hours i get pked like 4 or 5 times it all takes from my game time like 30-40 min (revive rebuf get back to grind spot) moust fun in getin pked when u on x5 exp card just becouse some high lvl too high lvl and too bored to lvl up
    so anti pk pill or anti pk buf is a good way give players a choise what they wana play at the moment PVP or PVE
    who want PVP dont use anti pk pill or anti pk buf
    if your league politics is "PK LEAGUE" so dont use anti pk pill or anti pk buf and all PVPers know with who they can pvp or pk
    if your league politics is "PVE LEAGUE" like Jasmine so it will be yr own problems if u got pked becouse u didnt used an anti pk option
    this way i think evry body will be happy

P.S.
    anti pk pill was removed becouse some "GREATE PVPers" didnt used it properly

16. MExXo

MExXo Member

Cool ))