rf is boring pls fix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xTeddyBear, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

and the reason people play the same maps over an over again is because there isnt enough maps o_o the maps they release are the boring ones.
    gem fighter has about 40-60 maps on us probably. cuz the gemfighter i played back in 08-09 those maps arent even out and those are really good maps. better than cove or moon

2. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

the truth

pretty much what he said.

3. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

forgive my quad post but. i think what would make rf revive like 1 last time is like a massive reboot of everything.

Release like 10 scrolls and 10 exos
    since we're like 30 map behind gemfighter (probably) release like 15maps at once
    5-10 bossmodes (not crappy ones) i mean like maybe 2 crappy ones but at least let it be a story
    and prob my sugestion the namu directional change or new classes with special abilities
    option to recolor items in shop b4 purchasing
    option to upgrade a scroll or buy and upgraded version of a scroll

4. Sapphy

Sapphy Well-Known Member

Sigh.. they ruined forums with all this extreme moderation. Can't even post a thread for conversation anymore smh the games just continuing to die because of all these bad decisions.

xTeddyBear, AzurealZX and Yusuke like this.
  5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yup

Fraud likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

This game has not change since 10 years?
    Yea right, you are so ******* ignorant.

This game has a lot change, but the issued has not change.
    It's like I told you the rothschild story.
    These ppl crying over the carat scrolls should be more than cash items since 2010. Now we have the great chance to get the carat items that they release them the carat items. Stop crybaby.

We should get new stage every month, it should be but not, because y'all crying over how eden sky is trash yet y'all **** ******* players.

Zin krate's prenerf grab was existing in RF, after they nerf it, because yall crying over it you want it take off, they did it for your ******* sake ****.

These new scroll is pretty cool, why you cry over the effects? because yall crying over the scroll should have the effect from black friday last year, now they did their best job.

They will do it everything what we have requested from the past 10 years ago in totally and yall still crying over it.

Yall are ******* ignorant so hard.

No wonderful, nimonix getting tired of who is a crybaby. I wish GM Over9000 were here to ban you and make you ******* sdfu.

WashedUp likes this.
  7. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

right and humo over here with the profanity and no1 reporting ^^ language pls
    game really has not changed
    tbh ive never cryed about anything dealing with rf because i awlays get what i want
    and idk who yu talkn to but im da bes
    i dont **** on any map o_O
    EXCEPT sbahn lags my screen (only when im close to the trains)
    gamehas became so easy to win i have to actually handicap evryone when i play.
    im sure sam understsands me

Sapphy likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I am sure you didn't read Gourdy's rules for forum.

Learn it and accept it. I am sure you cry over this game because you called RF is boring please fix it. Look at yourself, you admit it.

9. WashedUp

WashedUp Well-Known Member

Who the fucks reports? LMao

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. Magma

Magma Member

Tbh I don't know why you made this thead teddy we all know that Nimonix won't do 1 single sht we ask for unless it's boxes because they are thirsty af for money I stopped playing for a while too know and I'm planning to leave soon because this is not fun anymore.

11. YeahFoes

YeahFoes Well-Known Member

Lol that moment when they try to help us but they block us from making threads LOL!!!!!!

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. SetsunaNovak

SetsunaNovak Member

Free your souls! Release the shackles of grief and oppression that chains you down by the system of company avarice! Your spirits will rise anew for freedom, for peace! Steadfast against their obstructions, for they intentionally hurl trials and tribulations upon you as obstacles to weigh your hearts low!

Do not be apart of this system! Believe in yourself and have faith...

... ~zam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.