GM where are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kruger666, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Kruger666

Kruger666 New Member

alryght
    GM do something with this game
    your not active at all
    skill xp still sucks
    BP NPC bugged
    lots of players (and me) miss alot on moobs and its not normal with 3400AR to miss that much on a moob.
    are you guys gonna do something or its like G1 era again?
    just tell so we can start to hack this version to get items and hight refined weps

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Report any of your issues in the bug report section: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?forums/bug-reports.31/
    This is an OBT and there is some activity from staff just not in-game
    Skill exp isn't terrible, just use a 10x3 manual or craft a 10x4 manual
    People who have the ability to do things don't tend to make threats about doing them

3. Denguir

Denguir New Member

and you'd better give a solution or stop building reputation to go on for the upcoming VGM recruitement Blitz
    and there are a lot of bugs yeah and they're not active on the forum even 3days waiting and no gm came up to fix this damn GG error :) so at least speak the truth

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You don't know what they're actually doing, all you're doing is posting assumptions without even wondering what is happening outside of your knowledge. I don't want anything to do with this community in terms of rank, I'm just being realistic and positive. Negativity and pessimism is all we ever see from this community.

You have a 'working' game which you can play, what else do you want from them?

Galdirian and mexon55 like this.
  5. Denguir

Denguir New Member

its not working for me game guard is the worst choice ever and its not what's expected from a compagnie i'm in the game industry too and ik what's going on , they're stuck wondering where the bugs are coming from and till then they're not answering cause simply they don't have any answer that's what's happening and when u answer try not to be too subjective looks like u're defending them. we gotta be this harsh to make em work if u're happy with the bugs they'd never fix em gosh before u take ' one ' defense think twice cya i'm outta here for today

6. Suanni

Suanni Member

back12345 solve this pls

7. Back12345

Back12345 Member

Not even our lawd and savoir can perform such miracle's child.
    But I will pray for us all, hallelujah, praise the lawd.
    In the meantime here is a picture of some moobs, since OP is missing them so much, he right, its not normal.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016