According weapons with bugged stats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kobasica, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrunkenMonk

DrunkenMonk New Member

Dear Ahri,

please dont make confusion.
    Why he reported to u and got banned?
    u r talking about iterms of the repurchase inventory. but no iterm help u to kill ppl in 1 hit.
    there must be an exploit existing. how can he killed HG lvl in 1 hit with norefined weapon?

Dont keep silent, we need to know it.
    If not, no1 will spend any penny for u and this game will die soon.

Regards

exShadow and kobasica like this.
  2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We reserved the rights to disclosed internal details. We've already explained why this occurred. YaB was a good member of the ND community for reporting this exploits via support and it was fixed.

3. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

So if he got warned and he kept doing it for a month. He could have made tons of items on his char, and all other accounts he could use, not to mention sharing that knowledge with leaguemates. In that period of time he and his team could have made tons of unfair gained items. I don't understand how that light punishment will prevent future bug use :(

4. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

What are we, all other fair players if someone who:
    used glitches to obtain unfair advantage,
    posted racist comments on forum,
    roared all day racist and fachist spamm,
    acted childishly all the way from game start
    could be called A GOOD MEMBER of the community.
    I am sad for this kind of treatment toward this mater. You protected one cash donator but you lost many by this actions.

5. dnlogin09

dnlogin09 Member

YaB is good person ??? :))))))))) when he keep it to grind and farm after got or created it????? u know he kept it 1 month as he said or more but u cant know????? you said he reported to you so he is good person or he scared when you find out that bug with many rumor in game and forum then he will be ban forever??? You know how many char he can used or shared that bug???(example Mastaroshi, how can he grind so fast?i am a hyb.when i lv IM hes lv PS,then he lv Hg5 after 2 event x2 exp and me HG4 with full train event in party 9ppl shared+x2 and x5 exp...(didnt see him in WT and i am sure his pt not enough 9 ppl if he got in ET) hes nuker-----nuker can grind faster than hyb??and nuker can farm kylin dungeon by alone without healer,saw him in WT dungeon entrance?? i dont think so) .. i not agree with your said dear GM, and the way you settle about bugged weap or YaB char not satisfactory. I afraid noone agree with you and they will leave game soon,if you dont care it then you continous protect YaB and his team! Good luck!

terongbelanda, Cadic and exShadow like this.
  6. SleepyDragon

SleepyDragon New Member

Well done GM. . People can exploit bug and got ban only 7days .Should we try kylin dungeon with that amazing weapon ?Try to make more useful item and gold cuz 7days ban is nothing . (Just kidding)
    P/s: I wont spend any cash in this games . Like DurkenMonk said , this game will die soon.

terongbelanda, balb1n0 and exShadow like this.
  7. tuanchelsea0311

tuanchelsea0311 New Member

bad GM, this game will die soon. I understand why people play in game less and less

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    terongbelanda likes this.
  8. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Lessons how to play 9 Dragons on RedFox, step by step:
    1. Donate some cash to gain antiban shield
    2. Bug weapon stat
    3. "Report" some other player for using it
    4. GET WARNED FROM GM (this made me lol)
    5. Make cap lvl and get all possible items with OP wep
    6. With all that you still ****, so you have to pull it out in public, and pk some other players.
    7. After all server rage, get few days ban, take some rest and come back with everything...

9. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Agree with you, bro. He only got 7 days ban for abusing such major glitch. LOL.. 7 days is nothing, we can all trade 7 days ban for such glitch. :/ GM is too kind, but that leads other players quit the game coz of such mild penalty by favourism. This is serious and such players should get banned permanently.

terongbelanda, balb1n0, Cadic and 2 others like this.
  10. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Having such decision to give 7 days banned, to a player who abused major glitch for a month in x2 drop event, is the most hilarious, unbelievable and obviously shows favourism. Do you know how much a player can farm for a MONTH with such OP weapon? I am sure you have no idea, RedFox.

Really having poor game knowledge in RedFox's management team. Where is the justice? If you think 7 days banned is enough, just to be fair, give us all such weaps, let us do the same. And ban all of us for a week.

To be honest, I personally didn't really expect that Red Fox and JWG would sucks that much. I truely hope such incompetency in managing 9Dragons wouldn't effect to your other game business.

Sad to see players leaving one by one, due to such craps. Anyway, not our business either whether making good income by 9Dragons or not. Now, I regret for what I've spent. He got only 7 days banned because IM buyer, check my transaction history. It's definitely much more than what your beloved favourite players paid you, RedFox.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    dnlogin09, SleepyFox and kobasica like this.
  11. uLrichJao

uLrichJao New Member

GAME IS DEAD... BYE BYE RF

terongbelanda likes this.
  12. SleepyFox

SleepyFox New Member

That's why this players had a good gear .
    Well I'm a spender. I recharge credit to buy IM and sell those item to get gold. Let me use his gloves for farming then I don't have to worry about gold anymore.
    So do I ?

13. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

yes this situation is all bad but im still gonna hop my poor happy self around until there is only me left in the server. then go play blade and soul. ahaha

14. Cadic

Cadic Member

I will never donate $ a further when I have not received justice. I found that hackers are always welcome on this server.

15. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Where are all those items I've supposed to farm? Hey Gm , delete them from my accounts. Ow sorry, I have only one accoun instead of noob VN's abusing 10+ accounts and selling pack of 100 Guild event boxes.

Kylin farm
    ? Don't you know about stun bug? No need any super weapons lol, you can go there naked - he deal no dmg. Now you know from where VN's are flooding market with Kylin items?

There are much much more bugs I may heard off but i don't know how to reproduce them yet.

16. Cadic

Cadic Member

I'm not here to talk who does not and who does advantage of the bug. I should know, I played sever to be cleaned, the hacker needs to be removed.
    Go hell hackers !

exShadow likes this.
  17. dnlogin09

dnlogin09 Member

He really think real players will hear and believe in his words more :)) bad kid.I dont know when you come back,what bugs you will show for us :)

18. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Wait and see :)

19. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

GM Ahri, it is bad enough that anti pk pill is removed resulting in drastic drop in population. Not to mention other p2w stuff, bugs etc.
    Pls look into all hackers, bug abuser etc and perma ban all of them to show a good example that RF does take such actions seriously. Not 7 days ban, not 1 person, but all abusers.

20. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

First day after my ban expire I'll make a video and send it hidden to [GM]Ahri about how to bug Kylin. So go, go ,go - farm it while you can lol :) They will let you know is that bug working or not :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.