Factions Discussions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SenzakuTheSin, May 14, 2016.

1. SenzakuTheSin

SenzakuTheSin New Member

I think People would play more of the other factions if they stoped way way over pricing stuff i was going to play Jin but after i seen the 4th and 5th Scepter skills for about 2-4 mill and Spear was about double...needless to say If they stopped over pricing everything *105 gears being about 8mill* more people would play other factions. if they stopped doing this im sure more players would goto other factions because currently Fujin is pretty cheap if not get free items. but idk any other suggestion to make other factions more Appatizing?

2. RagnarGod

RagnarGod New Member

They are "overpricing" them because there is less players...Which means less skills and less Rares....Fujins have so many players 4th and 5th and rares probs falling out your a55 holes its simple Economy..

Fujins also win 99% of the Master wars = 2m+ per player... So Fujins have all the money and all the items to sell..

If you want to play another faction go and play it and level up and get the items as you play the game and then when you get 4th and 5th skills you start selling them cheaply to Jins/guans (which ever one you go) and help them...but you cant dictate how others should price their items when they least had the balls to stick with a faction that has 1/10 of the fujins ;)

3. SenzakuTheSin

SenzakuTheSin New Member

well i did not *Tell them* im just saying to improve your own faction and i did not Post this to have some sort of pissing war with people about having the balls to stick with a faction i came here to see if their are ways to improve the conditions of other factions.

4. RagnarGod

RagnarGod New Member

Yea the way to "improve the conditions" is too join them and play them lol... More people, More Drops, more chances to win war... why does there have to be more of an incentive to play another faction?

Its ridiculous if you want to play jins or guans then go play them...If you think its too hard because they sell stuff to expensive then go back to easy mode fujin.
    Its not a pissing war its just this post is pretty pointless...if people want to play a faction they should just play it regardless of what the rest of the faction is doing.

Why dont you instead of asking for people to give you cheap / free 4th and 5th skills and rares ...(which is what you did in your opening statement complain about people not selling you cheap skills and rares)... go farm them yourself and then when you have extra ones you give them away to new players for free instead of making useless threads asking why people arent giving you cheap and free stuff in a under populated faction? When you get extra rares for the weak Jins/Guans you can give them away for free?

5. RagnarGod

RagnarGod New Member

Literally reading this is just you whining that you wanted to go Jins but because they didnt sell you Rares and skills as cheap as a faction with 100+ more players you dont want to play there anymore....

If you want to play Jins man up and play Jins, no need to tell the forums that you dont want to anymore because they wont sell you cheap stuff...

6. SenzakuTheSin

SenzakuTheSin New Member

If you are coming here to argue and not put actual Help full input get off my post and i really dont give a damn about buying books or rare i can farm them my self i am a Old time G12 Jin i know all the drop,loots spots and who drop what and where, so Piss off, if they make Pill cheaper ill end up going another faction and hopefully ill get to kill you non stop till you rage quit. cant stand people like you who just jump on other posts just to Fluff up and be like i got balls Look at me..grow up. IF YOU ADD SOMETHING USEFUL TO THIS TOPIC THEN FEEL FREE if not ** off, i just wana see if their are other ways maybe have people help the new players to the game or something i used to help players all the time when i played on Aeria games

7. RagnarGod

RagnarGod New Member

and what have you added useful? what suggestions did you give? (contradicting yourself youve done nothing) lol

You dont care about buying Books or Rares yet in your first post you complain people are overpricing them please contradict yourself more the stupidity oozing from you is funny.

all you did was cry because people wouldnt sell you things cheap...I hate people like you who cry and whine on a public forum just because things arent going your way its pathetic play the game and grow up.

i gave a suggestion by the way the only one that is plausible in this situation play the underplayed factions, its really that simple dont whine on forums just play the game and stop worrying about other players lol.... Adding to this there is NO WAY anyone can do anything and GM havent replied to posts on forums for days so any chance of closing fujin probs wont happen for a while...You have played this game for 1 day and you already on the forums crying lol...literally 1 day...

Who cares if you were G12 on an easier version, who cares if you know grind spots and drop spots, who cares if you helped people in another game.... again now all you are doing is bragging on a public forum? if you know the grind spots and where stuff drops then go grind and get the drops and dont moan people are overpricing them? WHICH IS ALL YOUVE DONE IN THIS THREAD SINCE FIRST POST...lol

Why would killing me over and over make me rage quit? its the point of the game to kill the opposite faction, if people quit because they died too much then the game would be empty? You gave up playing a faction just because you didnt get "Free and Cheap" items..so i have no fear of you getting to a level that could kill me lol...If you do eventually reach a level where we can pvp i would see it as a good thing more pvp and more fun in the game! Shame your god complex doesnt recognise things like this.

Pathetic and childish in the opening post and showing how mature you are throughout this entire whine thread, Eventually you resorted to personal attacks against me and swearing because you have nothing else to say or do and refuse to let your whine thread die with diginity after being thoroughly served! Good Job!

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  8. SenzakuTheSin

SenzakuTheSin New Member

Also a Quote from your first Post ''They are "overpricing" them because there is less players...Which means less skills and less Rares....Fujins have so many players 4th and 5th and rares probs falling out your a55 holes its simple Economy..''
    Again who was Crying i did not ***** about anything yet i played jin for a minute looked ath the price and added that to my list of maybe something that people could change contradiction i never said i wanted to even buy a books maybe learn to read and understand what is being said? i only said look maybe here is a reason and maybe it could help. i dont care about books cuz yes they are easy to come by with enough farming and 2 not everyone is lucky enough to get them 3 I also have a 112 Jin FYI so you can stop bitching i even have a 112 Guayian so what now? and yes i have 4th and 5th books on both factions and no i did not buy them. so be for you make you self out to be anymore of a ass that people might already think you are lets stop arguing and actually maybe have a conversation about helping factions grow. but you can keep going making your faction look worse if you want.
    and god complex no not at all if i had one i wouldent even be trying to see if i could help other factions or even people. ofc i dont see you helping either so i guess lets just leave it as is. i guess this was a pointless topic to even start in the first place since i played fujin and we get people that instantly get mad if you think of seeing if you could help or fix other factions issues.

9. RagnarGod

RagnarGod New Member

Im not crying im simply stating simple economics to you which is obviously a concept your school hasn't taught or you were unable to comprehend it. If you are above the age of school and act like this i feel saddened for you.

i got to the point where you said i have 112 jin and 112 guan with 4th and 5th skills congrats? im M6 with 6th and 7th skills and didnt buy them does that make any difference to us here on forums? NO ...lol... who cares it means nothing when we are talking about you whining on forums, but once again your trying to belittle me outside the realm of this conversation because your simply incapable of accepting the fact that you just pathetically whined on a public forum.

The punctuation is killing me, all my eyes can see is a wall of text and illiteracy so i couldnt be assed to read past excuses its all there written in your posts, it pointless to argue with someone who thinks they are always right and nothing you say still has any value it all goes back to you whining and then trying to defend that you aren't. Pretty pointless! lol.

Only 1 way to improve weaker factions is to stop being a whiney little child and play the game as one of the factions thats underpopulated which is stated in my very first reply before you became a full retard (never go full retard) congrats on being this forums first village idiot Good night!

10. YstufeedOh

YstufeedOh New Member

it's getting hot. I will get some popcorn :)

11. dankelly21

dankelly21 New Member

not all Over Pricing Bro that Selling skills there.. they just need money too to buy some Pills.. well if u need those skills i can give u that.. or 105/a2 gears.. 60%i can sell them 4m-6m each... yes on Snake cheap because they are many.. using those gears then sell it on Cheap because they have another high gears.. we are like just 4-8 ppl grinding on Akumo hall

12. QuatroMagus

QuatroMagus New Member

I can't create a character on Snake guys. Why?

13. beathoven

beathoven Member

its deactivated cause fujins are overpopulated

14. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

Well this is post turned stupid real quick

I will be honest, I don't know what the economy is like in fuj or jin, but from what I just read, here's my opinion.

It's basic economy, each faction will be different, especially since this version is still new, so faction specific drops are going to vary. For example, if fuj skills are of high supply but the demand is low, fuj skills will be cheaper, if jin skills are of low supply but the demand is high, jin skills will be more expensive.

Next, let's talk about helping your fellow faction out. I agree that if a faction works together and helps each other out, that faction can become strong. But, there is that fine line where players need to focus on themselves and not help others out due to them not being able to help others out. Since this version is still new, most players need to focus more on their own development, only then will they be able to help out the faction.

Also, you need to prioritize what you need and want, if you don't prioritize, you are going to end up spending too much for little gain. Really think about your own character development and what you need.

I hope this explanation helps, if you really want to play Jins, you may have to just deal with the prices for a while, that is the harsh reality of it.

15. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

guys ignore the idiot please, he thinks he's hot sh*t just because he luckily stumble on an elite, u haven't even seen how much sh*t he talks to people in jin, rofl he doesn't have the balls to fight against faction because he sees that "jins" barely have any1 in war, but hey we got to start somewhere right? just like m20 war i was the one who started leading every1 to victory (sometime) then more victory came after but then maybe now serpent took over the war now? i don't know, this guy basically just want to sit on his ass "at" a winning faction so he can say "look at me i'm so pro" LOL, i dont' see him do nothing for the jins faction but all lies and bullcrap, 4th 5th 2-4m? i see it in store for 200-500k SO MANY TIMES, he's just mad that i'm selling 105 (PERFECT) spear for 8m and he cries about it? do you know how hard it is to find a perfect 1hit 6th skill? and he talk sh*t like he knows everything lol

16. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

if any1 who thinks i'm right, please educate this idiot...