9Dragons death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Balboa, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Balboa

Balboa New Member

Ok guys,
    I think they killed it. No offence aiight. Alot of pkers in CC.
    NC shoudn't be pvp, some non lifer grinded all they, they got high lvl and pk lowies.
    Alots of bugs, and others. I didn't saw a VGM in this game, I didn't saw a GM in game...
    What's up? I heard lots of ppl who want to leave this ''Awaken''.
    Gm, get ur team and fix this game.
    Peace!
    Where is our XP? Our drops? Give us old version of game, not this ********. Just do someting, or u really want fck this game for sure. Like that idiots with private did? I will quit, and more ppl will, if you don't do something. Btw, starte gift? Server buff? Damn, i miss old days...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    iDropBombs likes this.
  2. tssrfire

tssrfire New Member

i alrdy quited this game after 2nd day so many bugs if thay fix all bugs i may come back

3. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Omg stop complain *******

4. Balboa

Balboa New Member

this is the reality homie :)

5. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Server rates sucks and there are still bugs but it's an OBT, they will be fixed <_<

Balboa likes this.
  6. omgwtfbbq

omgwtfbbq New Member

you are aware this is OPEN BETA and server rates and bugs are in the process of being fixed

as far as the pking is concerned, maybe you should join a league that backs up their members. and most of the pkers are complaining about the penalties of the wanted status anyway

7. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Really they started complaining? What a relief....so they turned into lowbies - they cant put 100k bounty cause of lack of money... No, those are retards. Good'old PvP died with Bardo, now we have retards running everywhere and ruining someone else game because someone started playing with friends just to kill time and grind some PvE content to see whats new.

And one more thing - I don't care about no-lifers grinding lvls and PK others as long as this is not happening more than once per 2-3 hours. Today's CC is PK every 10 min, we have no Hermit anti-PvP buff and we're forced to go through CC.

[GM]Ahri watch out, PvP servers were always 1st to die with this attitude. You gonna lose many,many players - they will be unable to progress and you gonna stay with old pvp veterans alone.Have fun running game with 50 players online, they know all the tricks and exploits to play without IM. I'll wait month or two before checking again this server.

8. iDropBombs

iDropBombs Member

Rates are not broken they can change rates whenever they want...

9. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Doubtful. They probably got signed into some stupid contract where JWG has once again complete control and has set the rates equal to that of KR/TW.

10. FeiiBardo

FeiiBardo Member

11. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

nvm <_<

12. Fenrir

Fenrir Member

I agree that the rates **** but I think most servers will start with hard rates and then become easier later so the new players can catch the old ones, so if u want life is easier, maybe just take a break and be back later (maybe about 2-3 months more?) like some of my friends :)

Also for PK issue, the only solution I find is always grinding with your friends/band party so they can support u in time. :)