@Ahri, You NEED to nerf the wanted system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kilroyjr, Feb 21, 2016.

1. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

The debuff is absolutely ridiculous and NEEDS to be addressed

6 HOURS of:
    1. No lightfoot
    2. Difficulties grinding because guards will attack you on sight
    3. NO chatting whatsoever
    4. No parties
    5. No courier guild transport
    The only way to get rid of it is to purposely die and be in jail spamming buffs for 30 minutes to be in a normal state.

This is WAY too excessive. I actually like the idea of a Wanted-Jail system, but this system needs some tuning.

First, 6 hours needs to be toned down massively. Theres no reason for it to be this long. 1 hour seems very reasonable. 2 hours should be the maximum and thats pushing it. Even pk'ing in the safety zone and getting a major offense is only 2 hours.

Guards shouldnt attack wanted players. The point of being wanted is so that other players kill you, collect the bounty, and take you to jail. I shouldnt be penalized further when guards randomly roaming the map one shot me and I lose hard earned exp and Karma.

Anyone can easily pay the low price of making a player wanted. The price is WAY too low. It needs to be higher so salty losers in pvp duels dont get the last laugh giving you this overpowered debuff. It needs to be a set million gold at least. The economy is already growing fast and everyone can easily earn money.

Let us ******* chat. Just because I'm wanted, I cant chat at all. No normal chat, hero band, whispers, nothing. For 6 HOURS. The only thing you can possibly do to communicate is set up a stand and type something. This feature is absolutely pointless and should be removed altogether.

Not being able to join a party is also pointless and overkill for the debuff. This feature also should be removed. Your friends cant even know where you are and you cant chat to tell them.

In Conclusion
    I approve and actually enjoy the concept of a wanted-jail system in your version of 9dragons. At this state, the system is abused and the debuff is absolutely overkill and NEEDS to be fixed. What is the point of having pvp if you punish the players this harshly for playing the game as you intended. YOU made the choice of making the server pvp. Please do not punish your players with this broken system.

I would appreciate if Ahri or a GM would comment on this and what your plans/reasoning are for the future of this system

EDIT: You earn Karma by killing people 24 levels above and below your level. This is the Karma range and has been in the game since its existance. Your system punishes players for getting Karma through the legitimate pvp system since the game was born.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    tankundercover, PimpPoweR and ihgyug like this.
  2. Alexownt

Alexownt New Member

nah this is perfectly fine, maybe these echelon people and a lot of others stop pking you the moment you come into a map cause you need to grind, i would even buff the wanted system if i was ahri, cause this is total bs

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The system works, it has flaws which can be exploited but it works. The politics ingame are down to us and this system gives players who don't want to pvp an ability to protect themselves.

4. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

I think it's a good system. We just need the bugs fixed.

5. Alexownt

Alexownt New Member

@blitz pls remove that echelon friendliest thing of your banner, you guys are fking up the whole game like you did all servers!

6. Vanesiolee

Vanesiolee New Member

Sorry we're just the dominant species lol.

7. Alexownt

Alexownt New Member

like your editing the client right? to be dominant like you did all servers as well.

8. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

We weren't the same league on any previous servers. If you have a complaint about the league, message me and I will look into it.

9. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

6 hours is to low. I know games where jailed, most notorious PK's were jailed and debuffed 1 day real time and no one complained. There's more. System should work in a way, where you PK 2 players with lvl lower by 10 within 15 min, you should get immediately jailed for the rest of the day without any wanted system. You're not doing any PvP, you're just trolling lowbies, harassing them and interrupting their game with no possibility for them do defend.

gilderoy, Zukee, Perfection and 3 others like this.
  10. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

This is the most retarded suggestion I've ever heard in my life. Glad you dont publish 9dragons. Hate to break it to you, but 9dragons isnt the game for you if you have this mindset

iDropBombs likes this.
  11. iDropBombs

iDropBombs Member

This server is so carebear it hurts..

12. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

9Dragons is a game for everyone but not for retards like you.

Famous PvP players quote. To bad, every PvP serwer died within months - but they're still moaning and growling since Bardo and GC...I feel sorry for you...You should draw this quote on your forehead.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  13. iDropBombs

iDropBombs Member

It doesn't even have to be PvP server but you don't have to ruin the funnest part of game (imo) by putting ridiculous penalties on a system they put in the game LOL.

14. BizaRRe

BizaRRe Member

for all of those ppl who want wanted system to be nerfed : fwck off !

Dromi and miakoling like this.
  15. miakoling

miakoling Member

i like his idea alot, bcs he tells the truth. what some ppl do aint real pvp its just harassement and then those higher punkasses think they are somebody bcs they pk RL ppl at EC, instant lockup for 1 day sounds like a desrved punishment for those retards

Dromi likes this.
  16. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Stop whining. At least you can play the way you want to. There was supposed to be an anti-PK buff for PvE players, but it's no where to be seen.
    For being such big bad video game warriors you sure do a lot of whinging.

17. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

Only downside is that you have to pay 100K to get a wanted status on someone. Most beginners won't spend that much just to annoy someone for 6 hours.

18. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

So funniest part of the game in your opinion is getting high enough lvl and pking those who are a lot lower lvl that you? And then camping them again and again?

Dromi likes this.
  19. iDropBombs

iDropBombs Member

Just pvp in general christ, its just pathetic when you pk lows and think you're strong.

20. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

you can be wanted by killing somone 12 levels lower than you. 12 levels isnt even that much of a difference. The karma range is 24 levels below and above. RedFox is penalizing players for gaining Karma within the legitimate PK range

iDropBombs likes this.