Questions. And my Two cents.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Senzaku, May 10, 2016.

?

Do you agree with the Auto Farming Yes. No?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Senzaku

Senzaku Member

I'm looking around and i just noticed reading some of the older official posts, and i come along a Auto hunt thing.....does that mean its pay to win to auto hunt, that said we just shell out 15-20$ and we go watch a movie. I have seen this in other games i dislike it already this is not something that should ever be in a game. since it is a pay to win aspect. it seems game company just never learn that pay to win does not bring them more money they should put in a little more effort in cosmetic's, more improvements to the game. Yes i know this is a old game but it was really really good and still can be if they put effort into it. but hey this game has crashed and burned once for it lets just hope they do it right this time around. *note* I just noticed i posted this in the wrong area..my bad

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. Nagashi

Nagashi Member

I have seen this in all server only mayn do not use ahs , but im sayin for the 6th time its not a payable items god danm go cry in mayn with the mokens purely p2w , or go anyother server and see if it not p2w this is the mostly balanced server i've ever seen