My thoughts on current state of the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by machatzi, Feb 19, 2016.

1. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I was really happy to see a lot of people playing this game again, looking at every training spot having 3-4 people grinding. Generally the game is still alive even though it went under many "surgical operations" from its previous publishers.

BUT, if playredfox decide to keep current exp rates, every map will become ghost town sooner than what you expect.

Skill exp? HORRIBLE.
    Drop Rate? HORRIBLE. Looking for items to contribute in order to get enough contribution points to buy skills... it's really a joke.
    Exp rate? Some people will say is fine, but i want to remind them that most players, had already grind 2-3 times to 200+ lvl on previous publishers.. and i dont think they will have the power to get there again (unless IM is very approachable).
    Damage numbers in symbols (for us is symbol yes) ???? Is this for real? For gods sake... get it right and start displaying normal numbers from next patch.

Next thing im expecting from PlayRedFox is probably an overpriced item mall.
    Well done PlayRedFox, you have nothing better than previous publishers so far.

2. WuTiking

WuTiking Member

They don't really care about feedback, even thought they have no clue how to play this game.

Spite likes this.
  3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

GM said these are korean rates and there is no chance that they will change them.Also we have to stick with these rates to HG since no xp/skill events as they announced.

For the numbers?They said no since it is in korean like this and in this version it will be the same.

4. edwinG

edwinG New Member

Yea the exp rate is a bit horrible, can't see too many sticking around went they get to the higher level when you have to kill 100 mob to get .0001 exp. lol
    It took 10 years for me to get to HG due to the low rate when the game first started, being this game might not last 2 years, not to much to look forward to. See what happens,

Zukee likes this.
  5. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Ya bro think of this.This wont even last as long as gc(5yrs) and the rates are more than 1/2 lower.Zones may be full(even tho full would mean server goes red but is only white) but when people hit ec/fc/cs lvl and realise in this gear they have to do 0.10% per mob to get a level all the way to hg then they will stop.Another factor would be the maps are pvp which will cause people to stop playing.They will realise it is a hardcore grindfest and they will quit.

6. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

What are you talking about drop rate is perfect. I killed the friendly beggar in CoF while he was still dark orange and he only gave me 1 whole thrown pass and nothing more. All silver boxes where empty as well XD .

Spite, Vrangsinn and Zukee like this.
  7. samxerz

samxerz New Member

this server wont exist! it will die soon they really dont care at all.. all they want is your money!

WuTiking likes this.
  8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yea low drop for drop cards and low xp rate for xp cards amd on top of that dexos,refinement scales etc.. and he all known boxes:) Problem is that people will actually spend money too for this.

9. iDropBombs

iDropBombs Member

Pretty bad server so far hope it doesn't end up like suba9d..

10. WuTiking

WuTiking Member

Like I said, they don't care about this stuff since they don't have any clue how to play this game, like any gaming corporation, their main interest is how to make $$$$$$.