can't download the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Galdirian, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

So I press the download button and the game downloads.Once it hits 100% I get download failed. Does anyone know whats up with this?

2. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

enough harddrive space maybe?

3. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

I have enough space to download 9D over 10 times. I tried downloading using chrome and ie and both times once the download hits 100% I get the "download failed" on the download bar of the browser.

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Galdirian likes this.
  5. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

Thank you very much. That is very nice of you! I'll check it out first thing in the morning since I can't access my pc now.I also submitted a ticket just in case.

6. Ronin

Ronin New Member

I had same problem tried to install about 20 times with no luck.found out somehow my antivirus was the problem turned it off and bam it downloaded .hope that helps bro.

Galdirian likes this.
  7. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

personal experience. avast will delete the file after the download is done. just disable for 10 minutes and install the game. works like a charm. antivirus acuse a false positve for the game for some reason.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    Galdirian likes this.
  8. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

Thanks guys! Turns out avast was the one making trouble. I disabled it until the download ended and I was able to download, install and run the game.

9. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

for all the other guys. i havent tested it myself but i think avg will do the same. and norten should give you the false positive warning but i dont think it will delete it.

also disabling your antivirus for long periods of time is not advised. just disable it 5 to 10 minutes before the download is done and you will be fine. instal and turn it back on after that.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  10. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

Yea. I know. I did a facepalm, a good one, (my head still hurts) after reading the comments saying to disable the antivirus while downloading. Can't believe it didn't cross my mind. Anyway, hope this topic helps those who have the same or similar problem. See you guys in game in a few hours. :)