[Sacred Scroll] Black Widow

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by Gonsegon, Apr 6, 2016.

?

Do you want this scroll ingame?

1. Yes

84.9%
  2. No

13.2%
  3. Not sure

1.9%
  1. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

[​IMG]

Description:A myth to many, a tale to some - the Black Widow Queen. She is a graceful fighter, splendid in her movements but terrifying in her techniques. Her motions flow as smoothly as silk, the very material that was used to record her triumphs in battle. If you are alongside her, you will be entrance by her motions. If you are against her, you'll be at the mercy of her venom. Created by Reptile.

[​IMG]

Stance:
    [​IMG]

Block:
    [​IMG]

Counter:[​IMG]
    Type: Counter,Ground Hit,Fence Edger
    Damage: [40][40][40][40][40]= [200]
    [​IMG]

A quick snap counter that lifts the opponent with multiple hits and knocks them back alittle ways forward.Can go over fences.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    RagnaXBlade and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

Combo Layout:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  3. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

Mix Combo: [​IMG]
    Type:
    Stun Launcher
    Damage: [80][90][150]= [320]
    [​IMG]

A stun launcher variant of Black Widow's Main Punch Combo.This combo has properties akin to HitMan's PPKK Combo in terms of delay and speed.The 1st hit has reach akin to Zin Taekwond's 1st punch,but doesn't move and has less stun.The 2nd hit doesn't have a lot of reach or stun,but is very fast.3rd hit has properties akin to Muscle Buster's final kick,but stuns instead of knocking back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mix Combo: [​IMG]
    Type: Knockback
    Damage: [80][90][150]= [320]
    [​IMG]

A alternate to the above combo that gives you knockback instead of a bu launcher.The 1st 2 hits are the same,but the last has properties akin to Zin Taekwondo's PPP combo and has the same amount of knockback,but doesn't move at all.

Kick Combo:[​IMG]
    Type:Guard Break,Fence Edger,Fixed Projectile Hit,Knockback
    Damage: [90][90,110 for half charge,130 for full][60,60][90]= [390,410,430]
    Uncharged:[​IMG]
    Charged: [​IMG]

Main damage combo for Black Widow.This combo has good speed,delay on all hits,but normal stun.The 1st kick has properties akin to Dragon's 1st kick,but is faster.The 2nd hit has properties akin to Zin Taekwondo's charge attack and has a 270 hitbox in front of it,but unlike Zin Taekwondo's charge this one is a guard breaker with no knockback.3rd Hit is a double hit on 1 hit input and has low stun and pops up on the 2nd rotation kick also it doesn't move up much,but has good reach and can hit directly above the play.The final kick has knockback and properties akin to Zin Taekwondo's KKKK final kick,but has a limited range projectile come out for extended range.Projectile knocks back the same as the regular kick.

Mix Combo:[​IMG]
    Type: Guard Breaker,Grab Hit,Lifter,Mid Air Stall,Air Combo,Fence Edger
    Damage: [90][90,110 for half charge,130 for full charge][110][100][100][120]=[510]
    Uncharged:[​IMG]
    Charged:[​IMG]

An alternate to the KKKK combo.The 1st 2 kicks are the same as above.The rest of the combo is much like Infinite Ninjutsu's air combo.The 3rd kick is a grab hit that launches to enemy into the air and makes you jump up aswell,but this hit is blockable and has low stun and reach.The 4th hit is a dive kick and can land ontop of higher platforms if aimed that way,but this hit has little stun upon being block and massive reach with how far it can go.The final 3 hits are 1 input and have a lot of reach,but no stun and knockback is equal to Plum Ninjitsu's on it's fence edger combo.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  4. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

Special:[​IMG][​IMG]
    Type: Dodge,Trip,Ground Hit
    Damage: [0][120]
    [​IMG]:[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]:[​IMG]

A Stinger-esque dodge special that leads into a trip.The dodge has properties akin to Stinger's k-g,but moves farther.The Ground hit/trip has a properties akin to Hitman's k-g with a 270 degre hitbox infront of it.The trip makes the opponent land the opposite of the way they where facing when used.The ground hit itself turns the opponent the opposite way aswell.

Art:[​IMG](Thanks Toast Guy)
    [​IMG](Thanks Toast Guy)
    [​IMG](My attempt lol)

Credits:
    Description:Sajin Shasaya
    Reviewers:Draygashi,Monjack34,YohDreams,Sajin Shasaya,ToastGuy,xSparks,Masaki Hayashi.
    Art:ToastGuy

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  5. Mach9Recoded

Mach9Recoded Active Member

WOW amazing! Jeez im pretty sure i saw this on GC and i supported there. Just a tip though. you should add the spd of each move in a combo right under the damage indicator. Somtimes devs rush scrolls like ABYSS and they dont get the speeds right. "A little faster than dragons kick." Well they dont really know what a little is. Ik this is hard to explain but if ur confused dont bother. Just thinking that it would be much easier to understand the scrolls playing style and potential.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  6. Mach9Recoded

Mach9Recoded Active Member

I also pray that they make this a regular scroll not a rare.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Eh you have better scroll suggestions than this. It's been re-done more times than I could could, it's overly convoluted and complex like the counter having extra button inputs unnecessarily or having a G+K immediately after a kick charge. I just dont imagine ever seeing an item like this in shop. Not trying to be mean just honest this was the only suggestion on GC with over 200 votes that didnt get in so maybe it falls into the same category as Hero and they just dont want to do it?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  8. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

A mid-combo charge is unheard of, but I would love to see that in-game

Prizmo and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  9. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

I know I just still love this one.I'm making hit dummies for/shortening combos and getting rid of stuff it doesn't need.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

9/11 Support!.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  11. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

Oh the Juri-han scroll. Support.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. Jin70

Jin70 Active Member

This was my idea yet I got no credit for it fck it idc just atleast please give it to me for free if it comes to the game

13. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

bump

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

bump

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  15. AK47Dealer

AK47Dealer New Member

Yes! More Kick only scrolls we need more of em full support!

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  16. CowsOfTheOcean

CowsOfTheOcean Active Member

Mid Combo Charge has some Strong mix up ... Nothing like that and i can see this scroll On both moon for some sick drops and a really good mix up scroll for 1v1's

Support!

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. Swifttiger

Swifttiger Member

bump

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  18. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member

bump

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  19. Gonsegon

Gonsegon Active Member