Remove anti-PK pills/ new penality

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ihgyug, Mar 30, 2016.

?

Do you want the Anti-PK potions to be removed from the game?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2016.
  1. Yes, they should be removed from the game.

17 vote(s)
    14.4%
  2. No, Anti-PK potions shouldn't be removed from the game.

39 vote(s)
    33.1%
  3. Yes, but they should add a penality if you kill a player with more than 24 levels difference.

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. No, Anti-PK potions shouldn't be removed from the game and should cost 1 gold.

36 vote(s)
    30.5%
  5. No, but the problems related to it (such as use while wanted) should be fixed.

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  1. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

No point on having pvp maps if people use those anti-pk pills.
    As we can see more and more people complaining about those anti-pk pills (in roar, forum, common chats), so wanted to open this poll, that gives 4 options, that in my opinion are pretty fair and consider both sides.
    Also, want to point out that in Korean Version there aren't anti-PK pills and that in this version we can't kill players that we recently killed.

About penality for killing someone with 24 levels difference, I was thinking about disrupted nerves for 30 minutes and loss of karma, that would stop any PKer for sure, he wouldn't be able to kill more, he would lose karma and he would be an easy kill for other players.

Swim likes this.
  2. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

How about a anti combat log pill instead? PVP is a joke, get over it.

3. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

I don't get why they couldn't just make this server PVE like Yang in GC.

Psychlop5765 likes this.
  4. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

** you paid users :D (and haters)

5. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

I dont wanna be rude but would be it fair to say that these people u say that are complaining are those wanting to PK and PVP the ones who dont give a fck about pvp or both sides PVE and PVP ? Cuz i'd assume u mean that people complain about not being able to PK the wanted once they use pill.

6. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

I'm still able to pk ~10-20 people from one run NC->LD->ICY killing everything that's move. That's 10-20 bk! Rest is on anti-pk pill.

7. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Only if you PK players with 24 levels difference, yep.

8. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

guess i better start running more form ppl 24 lv's under me = ) since i can't def my self^^

BipolarTuna likes this.
  9. eXtremeINC

eXtremeINC New Member

Players were complaining about PVP/PK and developers made this anti pvp/pk pill.
    Now you complaining about anti pvp/pk pill. WTF it's wrong with you people? If you don't like this game anymore just quit.
    What's next?

GamesCampus likes this.
  10. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Hi there. That's why I said 24 level difference and not 24 levels lower!!! Got it?=)

11. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Every player have a different opinion, not everyone complained about pvp/PK. I like the game, Just don't like few changes they made to it, that is not a good reason to quit, that's a good reason for me to share my opinion and hope something changes.

12. Nythrilyn

Nythrilyn New Member

It's a choice. People that want to grind without being disrupted by someone killing them have the option to use the anti pk pill, those that don't really care, would obviously choose not to buy it. Sure there are pvp maps with pve mobs in them..(because that makes sense o_O) so you can either choose to kill players or choose to kill mobs. Why take that choice away from the players? And why get butthurt when players choose to use it... I really don't get the point of this post tbh.

13. eXtremeINC

eXtremeINC New Member

If they would just announced that the server will be only pvp from the start many players wouldn't return to this new project.
    Now they are trying to please both sides by making some changes to this version of game.
    They said that this version is better than the GC ones, because it has new features and something else. This version of game have even more problems and missing features than GC ones. They made it even more p2w, so if you want to farm faster, better equipment, weapons ++++ than you need to pay. Only $$$$$ matters to them and not players opinions. Look to last maintenance log, some update for some visual problems. This game need's a big update with critical fixes. But this is only my opinion. Have fun.

Psychlop5765 likes this.
  14. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

As you kill mobs in the pve maps I should be able to kill players in the pvp maps. PvE isn't more important than PvP, to be fair, this game without PvP/with anti-PK pills, is pretty pointless.This anti-PK potion has been added ONLY because some of you cried on forum and it's ONLY in this version of the game.

15. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

You should learn to defend yourself. There are already many ways to effectively counter PKers, there are safe zones, there is wanted system or you can just out leech that PKer if you are any good in pve.

16. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Can you have fun in game without PvP? No. Can you give an effective mean to all PvP features, to the black and white sides, to the LD divided in 2 sides etcetcetc (list is long) without PK? No you can't, so topic is open.

17. Nythrilyn

Nythrilyn New Member

Lol they are pve/pvp maps. Kinda reminds me of the same argument in Guild Wars 2 with World vs World, pve mobs in what is purely maps only made for pvp. Remove the pve rubbish from a map that is only made for pvp, they can't do that in this game because their maps are both pve and pvp, so it is a choice, grind mobs or kill players. It amuses me when people moan about getting pk'd and yet we see pk'ers moaning about people using a pill lulz...Eh this game motivates that part in people I guess

18. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Do I have a pill that prevents you from killing mobs? No, but you have a pill that prevents me from killing players. They are pve/pvp maps so we should actually be able to do BOTH. But you can remove the pvp part from the map with the pills.

19. Nythrilyn

Nythrilyn New Member

You sound annoyed that they have given players a choice lol, and I feel for ya, I do. I pvp but in different games because the pvp in this game imo is a joke, but like I said, that is my opinion. So yup I use the pill from time to time, not all the time ofc. If someone wants to kill me then good on them, cbf'd defending myself since mainly it is higher levels doing the killing, so I give them their 1 karma or w/e they get, revive and move on, no big deal. But if I am planning on using a card then yes I will choose to buy one, when the card runs out I remove the buff. Grinding for xp is something people need to do to advance in the game, so preventing you from killing them while doing so just makes sense.

20. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

I wouldn't remove the anti-PK pill, but I'd do some changes regarding it. For instance wanted players shouldn't be able to use them. Also some skills don't work with it, right? That doesn't make much sense to me...
    Futhermore, the idea of a penalty for attacking some1 who is much lower than you is pretty good.