1v1ers are the best at the game

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by Ayato, Mar 21, 2016.

1. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

Na besides small differences most of you gwers base your 1v1ing off a really risky n unsafe style that works better on edging maps but will get predictable over time
    I was down 2-7 against JayEnergy then realized his styles repetiveness n proceeded to win 9-8
    you call us 1 trick ponies but it's really vice versa

2. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

By 1 trick pony I mean you guys are only good at 1v1ing on btop. You're basing us off our 1v1 skills but that's the least valuable skill I care about. Saving/baiting/support/hping/moonskills/drops/mags/chasing etc these skills gwers have in spades while a 1v1er can.. 1v1 on btop lol

3. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

Excuse me not all of you, most of you lol

4. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

Mhm. Pretty sure that you actually admitted to your own stupidity right there lol.

5. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

Hey guess what? I didn't know I had that crit nobody complained til they lost ;). If you think 90 crit is gonna get you that far you're silly bad kid

6. DoeGotShwag

DoeGotShwag Active Member

Too much stupid in one thread x.x

7. Vurtune

Vurtune Active Member

I feel stupid for attempting to use reasoning with a dumbfounded person.

8. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

I'll give saiyukii a rematch btop 30- w/e scrolls she wants to ban for 5k rc

9. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

10. NoChillAiro

NoChillAiro Member

look at this mexican beaner hype beating a sh3male L0L

11. Saiiyuki

Saiiyuki Well-Known Member

You call 1v1ers a "1 trick pony" yet you're desperately defending the use of stats and a backguard to determine who's the better player.

I don't need a flat map or blacktop to beat you. If neither of us use handicaps you won't win regardless the map. When handicaps I might drop a game or two before violating you.

And lol at you think I care about the game to pay you for a fight LMFAO. You can have that no skill win. Was done with this yesterday. Dunno why it's still going on.

12. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL are you saying 90 crit won me the game? So do you admit when a player has a back guard you're utter sht? LOL

13. Saiiyuki

No the 90 crit and the backguard won you the game. I'm saying with you using handicaps I might drop a game or two before tossing you around like the rag doll you are before you are regardless what you use.

14. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is if we rematch and you use 90 more crit than me you will win 9-5, yeah?

15. Saiiyuki

Don't own the spoonfeed stats most of ypu gwers have. But If I used high stars like you gwers in a 1v1 with non 1v1ers you probably wouldn't get more than 3 rounds.

Are you saying you're "complete utter sht" without stats and a backguard then?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  16. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

Did we not match stats LOL I fail to see what's wrong, we know dam well 90 crit won't do more than 300 dmg LOL

17. Saiiyuki

If we "matched stats" then you wouldn't have had 14 more SPD and 90 more crit than I did. And I appreciate you not answering my question.

18. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

It was 30-, no? I knew you were gonna use excuses you didn't complain once about the stats while fighting til you lost..

19. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Quick question for you two: why are you guys still going back and forth? The 1v1 is over correct? Then that's the end of discussion, if he had somewhat of an advantage then oh well, don't worry bout it. @Saiiyuki I'm pretty sure you realize by now that neither of your wins would mean anything, and hear me out on this: It's.Just. A. Game. No need for this to continue, if you want a rematch that's fine but this whole back and forth is getting annoying to read.

Tl;dr version: Shut up the 1v1 is over, you both have better things to do with your lives. Sai I have too much respect for you to just sit here and let you waste your time arguing. Look no offense but advantage or not wether you won or took an L don't mean sht. It's just a game.

20. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Shut up ^.