How to effectively get a change from GM?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revered, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Because @[CM}NineArts was so kind to write:

http://forums.playredfox.com/index....hi-breathing-ui-open.51634/page-3#post-494737

Since I couldn't find any posts in the forum demanding such a change, and I see a lots of so called "not a feature" things around the game, I kindly ask for an explanation how to be more effective with things I (or we) want to be fixed?
    My guess is that I'm probably doing something wrong when writing in the forum or to support, when so many were able to successfully demand this change.

rashbrasil and Cytrix like this.
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

You need your changes to increase RF item mall sales.
    Less gold farmed should equate to more people struggling and more people tempted to buy credit just to get by.
    All of RF moves lately are purely financially motivated. Right down to the removing of couriers passes from daily rewards.

disciple9 and disciple8 like this.
  3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Who wants to be hated for asking for a change publicly? Of course they reported via support ticket.

renatokpz likes this.
  4. Revered

For example me. I do not fear to ask for a change publicly.
    Unfortunately I do not know how much "Many players wanted" is, but it would be nice if you could write down exactly how many it was, and then I'm pretty sure I will find "Many +1". As I understand, this is enough to make a fix? Because it's hard to define whether something is a feature or not. For example we can not sort in Disassemble bag, but for other bags we can. So "Not sorting" feature is not a feature and I (and I hope many others) want to this notsearching feature to be fixed. So when can we expect this fix?

5. Revered

* notsearching = notsorting

Please bring this edit button back.

6. upirank

upirank Active Member

What publicly? Did you even count on your fingers?

7. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I mean having to open a window in game then move it to the side to access a feature means it should be there? That was a broken feature that shouldn't have happened in the first place so idk why everyone is so mad about this fix o_O

ZhouWarden likes this.
  8. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

I don't even know where it starts. we must lags behind pots runner by maps with our high chara level. for 7-day relic handle that cannot be sold or exchanged. or then go to dugeon or maps with the drop rate too low to say we're playing. I would like to see here who is happy with this update of chi breath and also those who are not liking I am the first to say that I did not like . because I spent to buy premium new 60 days and now I can not farma with my char because I can not beat the mobs so I lost what to invest. that's frustrating. I'm logged into my char in the game more looking for something like motivation to continue. because I only have a little more motivation on account of some friends who still continue to play so this for now

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

10. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

thank you very much Ozbud for the help. and people and players that the game needs.more apparently they are really wanting and that the little ones left here go away no matter if they are spenders or casual players. I love this games and I'm sure many here till you my friend Ozbud. may God bless you and your family. it was great play with you here serves Tao . if GM and ADM continue not wanting to receive or pretend that is not seeing the feedbacks Soon Many will be leaving too. thank you very much for your attention.and especially you Ozbud who continues here with us. my friend

11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I’ll still be lurking around here giving red fox a hard time until they shut down.
    And always contactable on YouTube and discord if anyone has any questions or needs help with something

disciple9 likes this.
  12. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

I also don’t know why you think it’s a good idea to force player to lvl up, with this function forced meaning we have to suicide to maintain the current level n also mean we have to do unrelated things that annoy a person gameplay.
    E.g not being able to sort red stone n red stone ex make a slightly OCD person a little unhappy whenever I login, my own solution is to reduce opening bag n only break wep on one char so I reduce seeing it what if player with stronger OCD?
    Next relate to maint topic on CB, do you know if u farm Hainan on a HI u get beautiful point? Like 38point for a high HI char to kill even just normal mob?
    When you can’t hold lvl n u gotta go chi breathing do you know your point farming reduce?
    Why in first place I using 6nuke to kill a mob to gain 38point n because of force level, using same 6nuke I gain 10point?
    Just because I level? Because I want to level? N agian suicide is a solution but shouldn’t be a main solution, it’s the same reason my pc can run this game perfectly with the hardware but because of textile I keep getting dc n I gotta to reduce graphic so KL n potala mob aoe or cast big graphic effect I don’t get game crash n textile?

next big player that spend real money to buy cc n sell can survive e.g me spend money too, infact a lot. But what abt player that can’t? Deprive them of farming? Just because of self justice? You think you guys what? Justice league? U want be hero go fight real crime, go join the army, go do world peace.
    Real world is full of stress n **** alrdy, we come in game to relax n play not to be annoying by the next door neighbours Karen. N I can’t believe RF support this cos this is not just about farming Tibet zombie there is more impact to it then u fools think.
    U need tons of point to farm at hainan, with force level you get lesser point for same kill speed. Seriously wtf

Revered likes this.
  13. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

What game out there let you hold level? Aren't you suppose to level up when it's time? Just curious.

Bankz likes this.
  14. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

This community is bad. They are so mean. Why would report anything in public? So many hypocrite.

15. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

The forum is mainly for the community. Most communicate with the staff are thru ticket. Just in case ppl forgot. It's been like that since mmorpg release.

16. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Or any games.

Sorry can't edit

17. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Ok i'm tired of people using the excuse about hardware and game set up.....I have a decent rig and barely get dc'ed (like it's extremely rare for me...maybe once a month if at that). Also you're supposed to lvl up in games.... You lvl up to unlock the ability to do higher content in game. Your example about the point system is trash (sorry). As you lvl, your damage increases allowing you to kill faster for a faster farm....
    I really think everyone here in forums don't see the bigger picture and just wants to complain about every change. This is the most complete 9D we've had in NA and we should be glad to have it.

Perfection and BobThePriest like this.
  18. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

As much as i have my dissagreements on a lot of things this is not among them. The whole CB thing was BUG. Bugs should be removed from any game. Exploiting bugs should be bannable aswell imo. Yall should stop whining and play the game it is supposed to be played instead of exploiting a bug. Atleast this Forces people into farming gear again instead of just money to buy that Said gear.

The more people out there farming gear the more common it Will be and therefore more accessible for EVERYONE. What do you think happens if 90 percent of people are afk in Tibet killing zombies to farm weapons. Yall gonna end up with 100 bill not being able to buy anything lol

19. kBoZok

kBoZok New Member

There is not that many ppl playing this game as you may think. Hell I got 12 pupils and they all quit before even making it to PS lvl due to the way the game is ran.

I just log in and sit in kl or hefei. I grind maybe 4 hours a week max. Not worth it. I used to.play this game more hours then most, but the love and passion has long been gone. Actually, it's been gone since RF got the game, I just hold on to a hope and a pray that something will change.

But once my new pc is done, I'm outta here for good. I only play cuz I'm in an all in one hp pavilion and this is the old game I know that it will run.

20. Revered

I agree with you about bugs, but You should note that GM did not describe it as a bug, but as a feature fixed because players wanted it to be fixed. Players not developers or RF. Which is such a big surprise for me.
    That's the problem. So called "many players" could convince GM to make that fix, but dozens suggestions and requests remain unnoticed. And that`s why I`m asking in opening post how to be so effective in conversation with GM.

Anyway NineArts, I`m asking for a change publicly (to show You not all afraid) for a fix (at the begining):
    - using Repel skill with other weapon
    - suicide for loosing exp
    - suicide for teleporting to other area
    - powerlevel

ozzy1920 likes this.