Ozbud's 9Dragons Awakens Videos

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Ozbud, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

ENTERTAINMENT doesn't count if you invested.

2. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Don't regret it when they don't shut down and release more content. I can't wait for the new companionship upgrade.I'll help you report your post so you can be banned.

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I'll see you all again at the next publisher. 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, whenever it is I'll be there

4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I woldn't delete if I was you. You can just uninstall the game and when you ever decide to come back you keep that option open.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

i don't want the option to come back

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for your support/hate. Never imagined so many people would watch videos of an Aussie bloke playing a game that almost nobody in Australia has ever heard of.

Special shout out to the VN community. You are by far my biggest supporters on Youtube in subscribers, views & viewing duration.

Cya all at the next publisher!

Perfection likes this.
  7. GodKingKai

GodKingKai New Member

Im following your foot steps soon too!!! I just need 24hrs! Wont mention my name yet(name will be in video) but be on the look out of my video. Yin server:(

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Send a link to the video I will be sure to look and comment

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

You’re welcome for the free advertising red fox. I’ve clocked up 123,000 views for my videos on nine dragons.

just having a look at Zhou’s twitch, appears to be sitting around 18.5k total views from what I can see in his channel statistics

worthy investment?

10. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Im just trying to help the community, my man. No need to be passive aggressive with me. Ive used and learned from your guides and videos. Youre one of the people i looked up to in game. I understand you have problems with Redfox. Im just grateful that a publisher even picked up our game, but theres no need to lower yourself to this

11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

No dig at you mate, just pointing out that things likely didn’t go according to their plan. I’ve personally watched a few of your videos.
    You have plenty of supporters but there’s also a large part of the community that despise others like you being given hand outs by red fox to try and improve their poor image when they treat the average player like a piece of garbage and take away even simple but important things to free players like a couple of couriers passes a day changed into roars. The average player couldn’t care less about roars they want things that actually help them.
    I have been publicly giving red fox a hard time for almost two years now when events started going downhill and I was digging into my own pocket to provide better options for the community than the publisher itself was giving us.
    Keep making videos and doing what you can for the game, the community needs positivity no matter where it comes from.

12. KaiKush

KaiKush New Member

Your content was from days when 9dragons was more populated also its outdated in these times of a smaller population,thanks to you for quitting its smaller and a better place!one less hypocrite to think about,(begone child from exsistance)

13. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Thanks for stopping by and adding your input. There is no light without dark, but I have to disagree.

More than half my views are from 2020 yet only 20% of my content was posted in 2020, a period where I have mostly been inactive in game.

Im comparing apples to oranges I guess. Zhou’s are more live streamed event based with most views coming then and there and not accumulated over time. Mine are more showing people various areas of the game with some tutorials added in which provides information and guides sought out by lower geared average players looking to find out how to do something or what sort of gear is required for their next goal in game, potala, icy, kunlun bosses, llgc, hainan.

it all started as one video to show it was possible for a warrior to do potala all that time ago and then it just snowballed from there. I never wanted attention good or bad, viewers just found something they liked in my content so I continued to upload.

enjoy the game without me, no idea how I made the game a worse place for you while I was there since I have absolutely no idea who you are

14. KaiKush

KaiKush New Member

Never said you made it worst,and also you cant make it worst for me!there is always a place for me in 9d pve and pvp (no cheats,no hacks,no dupe)but i do see you on forums alot bashing like these other Hypocrites that dont use a decent approach so i tell it like it is.

15. KaiKush

KaiKush New Member

Just remember you gave video support Zhou gives ingame support,no one bashed you either but the approach zhou took he was bashed for nothing,yet his head up high and he appologize for things that has nothing to do with him and apologize for trying,but you and those white clan hypocrites complain with your uncertain believes and when things dont go how you prefer it,boom the baby comes out,you have deleted the expensive part of your account for your own personal reason,just finish it up by deleting the cheap part,your forum account or some ****!

16. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I give no In game support hey?
    Just goes to show you really know no nothing about me.
    I’ve helps hundreds of characters in game from advice, giving gold and items, doing epi runs and grinding and farming together. Assisting with connectivity issues, sending some of my own game files through discord to help people access the game again when they have missing or corrupted files.
    I’ve had people who can’t send support tickets for whatever reason and I have contacted support on their behalf (waste of time because RF can’t help most of the time or the problems has been fixed before they even respond).
    I’ve spent my own money providing things to the community for free with no expectations of anything in return.
    Ever see me sell anything expensive in game? NO. Why? Because I pass on my old gear for others to use because unlike me many aren’t able to afford to spend. Sold some stuff worth a few bil but that’s about it and all that gold went back into assisting others so tell me again how I give no in game support?
    I probably helped plvl you when people were crying for srs plvl not long after revamp

17. KaiKush

KaiKush New Member

Your friends watched your videos over and over to build your views,or maybe one of them hacked it to make you look good,you are a nobody,i have never heard anyone spoke highly on any advice of your content,they said you did this and that but never did it, i was in your clan,but never got plvled nor did i need it,further more i am solo the biggest spender in 9dragons cause its pocket change to me,but i do grind hard as ever and love to not be noticed but i can see your a hyena who lacks attention and suffers with A.D.D so some advice take your meds,say away from the forum its hazardious to your health and brain condition

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Those who have dedicated their free time for making videos and promoting 9dragons on social media deserve all the respect. Ozbud did everything for free without being sponsored in any way by RedFox. It's not so easy to make videos with guides. It takes a long time (many hours), especially RECORD and PROCESSING all images in a video program. I know this for a fact. It is not about to make one video of pvp and then give up. It is about permanent content on your channel with guiding lines.

My video channel has over 155,000 views and I hope my quitting topping Ozbud, will send also a powerful message. If we put together the audience will be almost 300,000 views, meaning a large exposure to you tube where are potential gamers and new people to reach. There is nobody right now to take the empty space we will leave behind. Also same abandonment will happen to guides section. Let's see who will cover that up too and put up the missing content of the game. Another tons of hours of work : log in, taking screens, editing, adding content and compressive sentences.

RedFox did not appreciate at all our work or the feed-back, so it is good bye from my part too. Also remember we represented communities, not single individuals and will add more lost this way.

POINT and from the START again ! Cya all later !

19. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I was pretty lazy with my videos, no editing sadly. but yes the players did more advertising for the game than RF ever will

20. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Happy thanksgiving mate,
    What are you currently playing?