Light in the Darkness - Mini Enchantment Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Shadow, Nov 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Mini Enchantment Event
    Receive 2 Master Enchant Cards by enchanting a gem from +1 to +5 for 5 days! You are limited to 2 Master Cards per day, but you can earn up to 10 cards if you enchant every day. If you happen to enchant the gems 5 consecutive times (meaning if you qualify for 10 Master Enchant Cards), you will also receive 1 Fortune Card.

Event Time Slots:
    Enchanting for the event must take place between these times (server time)
    • 3 PM PST - 5 PM PST
    Event Rules:
    • Gems used for this mini enchantment event must start from +1 for each day. The only gems qualified are "Zircon of Health" and "Tanzanite of Mana". Gems received from Boss Modes (starting at +2) will not qualify towards this Mini Enchantment Event.
    • Enchanting must happen in the time period mentioned above.
    • Zircon of Health must go from +40 to +200. Tanzanite of Mana must go from +12 to +60.
    • Enchanting does not need to succeed all at once. As long as your starting point is at +1 and it eventually gets to +5, it will qualify to receive 2 Master Enchant Cards.
    • You may continually use one gem by downgrading it (back to +1) and upgrading it during this time.
    Event Prizes:
    • 2 Master Enchant Cards
      [​IMG]
    • Daily limit = 2 Master Enchant Cards; Total = 10 Master Enchant Cards
    • Upon qualifying for 10 Master Cards, you will also qualify for 1 Fortune Card.
    Event Duration:
    • November 17th 3:00 PM PST - November 21st 5:00 PM PST
    Prize Distribution:
    • 3 - 5 business days after event concludes

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    JuanDeDios likes this.
  2. JuanDeDios

JuanDeDios New Member

Can someone tell me what is a Fortune Card and the text in that item please?

3. [GM]Shadow

Sure thing. The Fortune Card has a higher success rate than the Master Enchant Card. Here's the text in game:
    [​IMG]

JuanDeDios likes this.
  4. Escha

Escha Member

Hi [GM]Shadow
    By any chance can the event be extended by one or two hours?
    And will there be another Mini Enchantment Event for the Fortune Card if there's a Carat Spenders Event next week?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

The time will most likely stay the same, unfortunately :(

All I can say is that you should try your best to enchant every day or you might regret it later! :)

6. Escha

Escha Member

Ahh, that's too bad. I've got work so I can't on Wednesday. I can enchant on Thursday through Saturday though.
    I guess I'll wait for next event to get the Fortune Card.

JuanDeDios likes this.
  7. KidBuu

KidBuu New Member

Story

A long time ago, the Dark Lord broke the peace treaty with the Gods, and commanded his dark forces to conquer the unsuspecting Rumble Fighter world. The vulnerable Rumble Fighter world was almost immediately taken over by the dark forces. When all hope was lost, a miracle happened! Powerful heroes chosen by the Gods arrived to defend against the dark forces.

The raging battle between the dark forces and heroes went on for so long that it seemed like it would never end. However, the heroes prevailed and finally sealed the Dark Lord. Peace would finally return to the Rumble Fighter world.

However, the great heroes did not have time to enjoy the peace. Dark forces that scattered after the battle are actively attempting to break the seal and rescue the Dark Lord. Thus, the heroes are still out there fighting for the Rumble Fighter world.

The heroes united together under an association called "Guardians." Every member dedicates each day to training and hunting for dark forces.

8. Escha

Escha Member

Whoever says "Rumble Fighter is dead" is a Dark Guardian. LOL

9. [GM]Shadow

Hey there Fighters! Hope you enjoyed this mini, 5-day Enchantment event. Master Enchant Cards and Fortune Cards have now been distributed. Please check your inventory for these prizes (that will can be used for something special!). If you don't see your Cards, submit a support ticket so our team can assist with any questions and concerns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.