Event: Moon Festival

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Sep 15, 2020.

1. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

Sum up, so after the maintenance, things will be changed is the temp relics' stat?

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

temprelics/permrelics only. mats can be stored, that was only a typo.

Yacha and ninhho like this.
  3. fernet94

fernet94 New Member

The truth is that I would like to know why you guys (GM/CM) do such bad events for players who do not invest money into the game, players like me, who have to farm all day like dogs for a pittance of gold, we are tired of being ignored and there is never a feedback between the game administrators and us. You guys never connect in the game and never talk to us, ask us what do we need in terms of fixing server issues or any complaining that we have, what the game needs to be greater, etc. I mean it't not that hard to connect 1hr every single day just to check that everything is going well or just wondering what the server needs to attract new players. It seems that you guys do not care about the game and do what you want with the events invented with painful ideas, since by reading the comments of all the events you do, you have to realize that your are not doing a good job with it. I hope you understand.

elsecretodesusmomos_119067259_828540744618390_4889652007024335807_n.jpg

rashbrasil likes this.
  4. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

This event seems equal. Do you play 9D?

5. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

So far, it seems like we we have all the support from the developers. It has never been like this since Acclaim.

6. upirank

upirank Active Member

Game should be for entertainment and it should not be your second job in life. You can farm hard 10 hours a day to make 15 try for 1 relic in the whole event duration or you can buy from the item mall. However, if this continue like this, i doubt it would last long, the marketing for this whole game is a mess.

7. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

After the 215 update I am getting a error message saying:
    error.png

8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Yeah the devs are working very hard to provide us a good 9D experience... Jokes aside I hope we get X3 this weekend it's after all the week of the almighty merciful moon goddess and we don't wanna insult her, do we?

9. Floricel

Floricel Member

I can't connect either. I press the Game start button and nothing happens...

10. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

so an other Q. i see in the resource list that the deco needs an voucher...
    oke nice but how do u get that??
    its not mention in the text(ur first post, where it drops or where to farm)

11. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

You get it from the Item Mall box.

12. Just4noth3rg4m3r

Just4noth3rg4m3r New Member

In my opinion gamers attacking Red Fox/ Game developers/ GM’s are being absolutely unfair and unrealistic. What I love about 9 Dragons is that it is completely free. You can play it without having to spend any money which is not the case with many other online games. Naturally If your a regular gamer you want to receive the best items and game bonuses. But everything comes at a price. For example this event entitles ALL players a fair chance to receive items available in the event. You can farm the materials to obtain the items. No they are not trade-able and I completely agree with that. If it was it would defeat the purpose of attracting all players regardless of skill or level to participate in the event. Most players would just sit in Hefei buying/selling event items. That would not attract players to play the game. It is not created for players to develop their marketing skills. Now there is one item that is not available to obtain without purchasing credits which seems to be the best one, the deco. Redfox has to have some means of earning their compensation for running the game. It is a bonus though and everyone will want it but there HAS to be an option for contributing to the developers so they may continue providing the game services. If you are a player that never contributes that is fine but don’t expect to have all the exclusive bonuses of the game. Now I do believe that the item mall is expensive but necessary. The only thing I would change in the event is the the duration. I would have it last longer because many people live a busy life and don’t have countless hours to be in game. So thank you Red Fox for the event and all you do to make the game great.

13. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I cannot agree with this part of your statement. You may be able to buy everything you need with gold, but that doesn't mean that what you bought could be done or produced without money. It's just that someone else spent the money.

14. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Gaming is for entertainment. If you have a first job, and don't have time like many others that has time, you can do the fast route and support the cash shop. Otherwise, keep your chin up high and spend hours farming.

15. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Why do you all want 3x so badly... while KR is getting shitty Golden Time and they ain't complainting.

16. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Because some people want some of what Korea has but not everything

17. Just4noth3rg4m3r

Just4noth3rg4m3r New Member

Any way we can get an extension on event for those who work hard and have limited time to play everyday?

18. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Why should they make the materials tradable? So the bunch of you with multiple PCs can AFK farm on zombies and make gold easily off of others? :D
    These relics are easy to get if you are willing to farm on a low lvl char.

19. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

This event is 100 percent farmable. You don't need item mall. Relics are decent enough for a mid tier player and rates are not so bad with band and pet craft and new premium around 12-15 tries give you a set of relics. I tried on alt char without using op gear and was able to farm one set in 4 days with casual farming. So, as far as I see it this are the pros. Now the cons. First of all, like in all events the farming is restricted to lower maps so you need a low lvl char. This takes away a lot of joy because I bet everybody would love to be able to farm in a realistic way on their main chars. I strongly believe that redfox should reconsider their way of doing events for low level chars only. I d rather farm a relic slower by farming KL mobs on main acc than killing again and again the same Tibet mobs every event. In the same time I farmed 30 materials in Kunlun I was able to farm more than three stacks in Tibet. So this is one of the big cons. Another cons would be that the relics are a bit outdated with the stuff that is available in game atm but hey is not a big issue. Overall is not a bad event and the great part is that it does not make item mall mandatory.

renatokpz, GBKen and ninhho like this.
  20. pyoeri

pyoeri New Member

i think lil weird those event deco peach bloosom just had 2 slot and cant increase more slot with jade. maybe RF need to consider this for fix it to 4 slot deco. since any lower deco than it had 4 slot.