How about a stroll you can use a weapon to fight with

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by ladyboom, Sep 7, 2020.

?

Would you like a scroll you can use a weapon to fight with

Poll closed Feb 7, 2021.
  1. Yes you like all wat I put

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No if I'm dreaming to hard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Humm if u dont wanna have high hopes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ladyboom

ladyboom New Member

Humm so no shoot boxing, black out, the wind or dark side (R,SE,BK,RE or BF LE) Y'all should make 2 more classes to go with saver and assassin one should give you an extra panic and one should be able to take down Health when they defend. Or one that have high cri, and/or luck
    Luck make the possibilities opening boxes for value and receiving coins through Adventure.
    Adventure Island should be free roam Island to build EXP and receive coins also have side missions. there should be Towers where on the Adventure Map that Grant Excel course and Scrolls also stats equipment for a limited time for events permanent.
    There should be a slot available to build a scroll with rules so nothing outrageous is not created. And you should be able to refine Scrolls to make them rare for example if I have blackout and shoot boxing then I refine them I would get lightning or something however if I have Hitman b f l e and Hitman RE I will get Hitman r. Permanent scroll equatorial permanent scroll.
    There also should be more job selections you have a Android but you don't have a cyborg. There should bea job that let you use a weapon as a scroll or a job that Grant you being able to use telekinesis to have weapons floating around you. like shuriken stand fire and be able to fight with it. Or a job that Grant to being able to run on all fours flot or skate. You should be able to go to da Plaza to find hunts wanted posters Mini Mission side missions and main missions and also heal. Need more moving screen stages also more King of the Hill stages. Youshould

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

There was such a scroll that was supposed to be implemented, but alas, it’s images were broken.

thus rendering it useless for the company to make.

3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

You know I didn't notice this until now.
    If one of them could have said something to me!

4. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

You really should check your forum inboxes.

TheDL6Incident likes this.
  5. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

You know I realized something. Broken images isn't an excuse, because they had us make a template and give it to them in a thread. So even if the images are broken on my thread, they would still have the template to know what it looks like. They just didn't make it.

Prizmo likes this.
  6. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

I can’t argue with you there, that’s a fair point. Hit the RF discord server.

7. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

Pm star berry the template if you still have it

iHumza likes this.