Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drop

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 26, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

We hope you enjoyed our midweek Golden Time Event. If that wasn't enough, the regularly scheduled Golden Time is scheduled tonight for even more gains! Starting at midnight, enjoy our 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drops!

Event Duration:
    March 27, 2020 00:00 - March 29, 2020 23:59 Pacific

100119_resize_gt_banner02.png

This double XP event only lasts until Sunday, March 29th, before midnight, so don’t wait too long to start earning double XP!

2. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

OMG... I dont know who plans ur events, but this is like throwing a bachelor's party on a chucky cheese with a 60 yr old clown making bubble magic ... yay!

RadeonX2, Reyl89 and Perfection like this.
  3. Ajyu123

Ajyu123 New Member

Come on GM!!!!!!!! Is that it? 4 freaking years and you give us an ending event of x2? Are you insane? Out of your mind? You gave a freaking x3 and all stuck at HZ, now all is fixed x2 will be the compensation? Where did you guys put your brain? ops I guess you dont have one. LOL! Man up GM, check on the needs, dont be too lazy to do your job, you are throwing x2 so people will not log in that much and avoid any buggs? Is that it? So also you can avoid any down in maps and reject necessary fixes? Are you paid to sit down and upload this event boards? I kept saying to leaving players that this game is worth the effort and time, now for 4 years you just proved that THIS GAME IS REALLY DEAD! PLAYERS DID NOT KILLIT, YOU GUYS DID! YOU LAZY GM's/CM's. Compensate the x3 and prove to us that you guys are not lazy bastards!

rashbrasil and Reyl89 like this.
  4. RadeonX2

RadeonX2 Member

get the popcorn out there is something to watch this thread or our chars tomorrow wich a stuck again;) better dont give any extra drop and make sure we not gona lose our underwear thats more important

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Reyl89 likes this.
  5. Reyl89

Reyl89 New Member

I m on the first row to see the show

RadeonX2 likes this.
  6. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Why not x3 on saturday like the previous weekends? o.o

7. Phihd

Phihd Member

I think, GM you can x3 all the last weekend of month and of 4th Anniversary. We're locked in the house, X3 all will have some fun during this time!

rashbrasil likes this.
  8. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

It's Disappointing!

rashbrasil likes this.
  9. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Can't say we enjoyed even 1 day of 3x3x3 without interruptions/crashes/bugs/Disconnects...
    And cant say we got some compensation as an extended period of 3x3x3 event...
    Also its not player fault u made only 1 map/1 dungeon efficient to farm those coins...

10. LeadingTheWay

LeadingTheWay New Member

Gm can we have x3 at least tommorow pls at least like weekend events before pls?
    Ty

11. geruto

geruto Member

hey GM cant connect server! HZ down!!!

12. Yehohana

Yehohana New Member

GM .......HZ down !!!!!!!!!! plz we cant logg in .....

13. geruto

geruto Member

GM my account was HZ dunegon when was text error !! now cant connect server not just carcter all acount cant connect!! plsea fix faster!!!!!!so sad evry day still 4 weeks have trouble !!! work please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. geruto

geruto Member

hey Gm ! yt you make my account free! but now evry 2 min have in HZ error 183 in dungeon..:S::S:S:S:

15. LZhang890

LZhang890 New Member

I just realised something that 's GMs DO HAVE abilities to run this game.

But that is their working styles, like really, no matter what. Despite of crusing, yelling of players, they just .... don't care like "Why should we care, you guys know what we're going to do, we don't even care to find the answers from the one who can answer to ease this down, and you guys know what like we don't bother to answer you a word, yeah like a word, ptff~~~ now shoo". Like really guys, do you guys have the abilities that despite of being crused, yelled at and don't even bother to fight back. Like even create a lone account then fight back. I must say they are good. *bow *slap slap slap

At the end, hope that you guys can accecpt this, this is how they work. :v.

Players who love this game, their loves are dying, I can't say I'm a supporter of this server, don't pay a cent though that I need to but I don't want to. But I do love everything about this game lores, animations, effects, but I do thank to them, who run this game. :v. Finally I can get this game rid out of life daily life. :v... Not now but soon after I have created every roles of every clans and catch up with lores. Thanks for x5 cards though. xD

16. Yehohana

Yehohana New Member

CM i know it is not easy for you but you can try to intervene once again for us to be able to have 3xp even if it is a day and with a bugg it would no matter... :eek::rolleyes:o_O:p:D

17. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Fram even..lag and diss..oho..fram..?

18. Xadoo

Xadoo Member

FCKIN 1353316 DC each 5 minutes. thank you for your hard working and playing legue of legends.

19. bendis

bendis New Member

Tibet map( Tao server)... down... Fix tibet map!!!!

20. Sanko

Sanko New Member

Really nice GMs, when HZ map working, now is down TIBET, fix it finally, u make 4th aniv. event and we have only dc, or maps down, so now FIX TIBET MAP please. I cant log and lost event !