What the hell redfox.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragonxain, Mar 22, 2020.

1. dragonxain

dragonxain New Member

Alright, So I don't mind the issues I had.. but now this is out of hand guys. I cant even get the game to launch. I've told you guys in a ticket that ever since I came back to the game if it randomly crashes or gives me and well known error I cant relaunch the game. I have to restart my whole pc in order to get back into the game. NOW, The ******* launcher wont even come up! I've tried everything. With my anti-virus and firewall. I've downloaded the game in many different spots on my pc, I've tried downloading the game from steam.. NOTHING ******* WORKS. wtf. Sorry for the anger, but you have to see this from a point of view where you have events and no one can do them, not even your paying costumers.

Elsikerins likes this.
  2. Hakoda

Hakoda Member

maybe this post is what u need
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/game-update.48818/page-2#post-472013
    and try this =D
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GSrFRMaSe8HocqvPkU1m6RpU7wbVcL_2/view

3. dragonxain

dragonxain New Member

Thanks Hakoda, but I've already have done that aswell

4. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Just before I quit in November, my game started doing exactly what yours is doing. Was never really able to find a true fix, but I had to reboot many times on certain days just to get my game to open.

But I was able to get it to work by making sure as soon as I saw my desktop, I started clicking on the 9D icon until it opens. That was my only fix to get my game to work most times.

5. dragonxain

dragonxain New Member

yeah.. its a pain in the ass right now, I don't mind this game.., just hate this issue

6. dragonxain

dragonxain New Member

wow maybe I should stop playing 9d, a full day and I cant even get the launcher up. welp rip me and this damn event.

7. ttran

ttran Member

Have you tried to set the launcher to run in compatibility mode Win XP SP3 ?

If you still cannot run the laucher, you can try to
    1. Install the 9d from Steam;
    2. Go to steam folder, by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common ; and set the launcher to run in compatibility mode Win XP SP3
    3. Lauch game from Steam
    Hope this help, regards.

8. dragonxain

dragonxain New Member

Yep ttran, I've tried all the compatibility modes lol