TO GMs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fasthunter, Jan 13, 2020.

1. fasthunter

fasthunter New Member

jsut want to say here i think GM should Check Tichets once/Hour Atleast some times is Sick.. we need Urgence... and nnever answered in time and most of times its kinda help GM can fast Provide, Easy Stuff. Just Hope Staff can pay more Atention to Tickets and try Solve then asap to all mine For Ex aways take Many Time days some times. #GMreadmoretickets < xD

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We apologize for the delay, however, please keep in mind that our office hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00AM to 7:00PM server time.

Unfortunately, we are not available during the weekends to answer support tickets.

Alys2 likes this.
  3. Erlangga

Erlangga Member

@[CM]NineArts:
    Since you're gonna fixing some skills on tomorrow's maintenance.. could you also look at these BoT Warrior's skills..
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    These two skills has exactly the same name.. as expected the C11-C12 skill books only upgrades one of the skills..

4. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

When you are at fixing skills, can you update the damage of the nuke skills of nukers? they are all way below the one of the hybrids. I mean 1/4 to 1/8 of the dmg a hybrid does. :eek:

5. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi, i have some notice about kung fu too.
    1. Can you change some kung fu visual looking, many are boring looking? In acclaim days Brotherhood ck artist ,,Falling Meteor'' were art with big green meteor, now its only jump without any lights. 2. League of beggar warrior last active (2nd role with highest dmg) has no light effect when hit. All other clan warrior strongest active have some lights while hitting. 3. Can you check atack rating? Me with LoB healer do miss hit using ,,all hit succes'' formation. Also third hit of last active rarely hit in pve, doesn't matter what lvl is mob.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Indeed the 2 skills in question have the same skill names. As far as we know, all the skill names were kept the same as previously translated. Both Smashing Spears of Earth can be upgraded to C12. Please refer to the image below.

upload_2020-1-14_13-20-54.png

Alys2 likes this.
  7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

1. This has been previously shared with the development team and they have no plans on changing the skill animation any time soon.
    2. The answer is the same to question No. 1. The animation for LoB active skill is the same as the official KR server.
    3. When an attack failed to hit is considered to miss and does not deal with any damage. An attack can miss, and dodge will also cause skills to miss. A test done on my end of your issue: https://imgur.com/ZfcfoKS

nerkus789x likes this.
  8. upirank

upirank Active Member

How come i never see the damage number mob does to me even with all effect setting maxed? The mob keep doing 2000 damage to your character and it is showing.

9. archforge

archforge Member

I am pretty sure that is just part of the GM client, that way when testing they can see incoming damage, it also shows up in the chat log window but they have that toggled off.

10. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi, thanks for reply. I didn't play Korean version, but it's sad that LoB warrior can't have shiny active while other clans do have it. Hope development improve them soon :)