Client won't fit on screen

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by kezzykez, Nov 29, 2019.

1. kezzykez

kezzykez New Member

My display is 1280x720. When I run in windowed mode, the client is so big it is slightly off screen near the bottom. I've tried the regedit fix and it doesn't work. I even tried changing the 'screenres' and 'resolution' from 9 to 6 and that didnt work either. I've tried going into properties and changing the screen size from normal to maximized and minimized, then back to normal. The game just crashes if I run in full screen, even with all of the above "fixes". Im at a loss and it looks like im going to miss the black friday sale because of it.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @kezzykez,

Do you have a screenshot of your issue?

Additionally, please try modifying the High DPI scaling settings from "System" to "Application" if that isn't already an option.

adkdskjasdkja.PNG

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  3. kezzykez

kezzykez New Member

4. kezzykez

kezzykez New Member

That doesn't seem to change anything either. Not that I even had that box checked initially. Ive also tried changing my screen resolution in windows and no matter what size I change it to, the client hangs off screen. I can't click any of the icons at the bottom. I'd honestly just live with it if I could

5. Starberry

Based on your screenshot, things actually look fine.

If you can't click the bottom icons due to the taskbar popping up, just make it Auto Hide or move the taskbar to the side.

6. kezzykez

kezzykez New Member

No. You can clearly see that the client is running off at the bottom. You can't even see the words for the icons and turning off auto hide or moving the task bar to the side does not help. These icons are unresponsive when hovering over these parts that are visible

7. Starberry

I had a test with an older PC and the scenario was exactly the same as your initial screenshot, but the buttons were clickable.

Just to make sure, can I see your regedit?

8. kezzykez

kezzykez New Member

Even before downgrading my pc, I noticed that when in windowed mode, the clicking was slightly off. Im assuming its even worse now. Also, thanks for taking the time to check. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  9. kezzykez

kezzykez New Member

Still can't play D':

10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Sell your pc and buy console. you will be fine.

11. Starberry

Hi again, do you think you can record a video of this issue?