Please advise

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MetaldestroCZ, Aug 20, 2019.

1. MetaldestroCZ

MetaldestroCZ New Member

Hello, I'm new here and I'd like to ask how long it takes to get at least to LVL IM or LVL HG. I've been playing for about a week and so far I've only got LVL 108. Is it really going that slow? Isn't there a faster way to increase LVL??? Thank you for the advice

2. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

I have P'leveled many to HG9 in 1-day, but what was the point? they have no gear, no skills....
    If new to 9D, I truly recommend following the natural path, completing all maps, dungeons etc..

taking the shortest path will lead to one heavily relying on others for progression, & enjoying 9D..

shortcuts = dull
    natural progression = shiny

BirdbrainX likes this.
  3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Agreed.

I usually help my league mates who have reached HG+ get to HG 9 so they can start wearing their HG clothes, and on occasion just push them along just a little to use their PSH weapons, but that's about it.

I tend to ignore requests to power level lowbies because they usually lack the gear to sustain grinds at higher levels where they have limited options for grinding on their own once they get there.

4. Kibuss

Kibuss New Member

I'll give u the most logic path in this game:p
    Buy coins from friends or someone with real money:D. Buy at least 10b.
    IF u take the normal path, it will take u months to get HG level.

With those coins..
    Buy a bead plate set clean first. There are 6 of them. It will cost you 1 - 1.5b.
    Buy deco and clothes dropped from GMC. U can buy the first level and upgrade it later.
    Buy Life + Vital Energy + External Wounds pill medium at least 3 stacks each.
    Buy weapon fit to your level. Or u can use weapon higher then your level, but watch the durability.

Join any band. If u r lucky enough, band member will give u those bead plates for free:rolleyes:.
    U need help to level however. At least until u reach level 120-130. Try at GMC palace, use red pass.