Blackscreen/Scoreboard BUG

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Wizna, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizna

Wizna New Member

Astroboy posted about this a few days ago.....

There is a bug happening where upon a match ending, a black screen appears instead of the normal scoreboard. This is causing players not to receive carats, experience, AND BOSS MODE REWARDS.

In some circumstances, if you relog you can see your missing carats and exp. This is not the case for BOSS MODE REWARDS. Please fix this ASAP. This is a big problem for players that want to spam Boss Mode for these new RE scrolls.

You guys did a whole 3-5 hour maintenance to add new scrolls and such, but couldn't fix this? This doesn't seem to even be a hard fix. How can you expect us to farm Graveyard for chests if we can't even get them due to an easily fixed BUG?

I'm starting to think you " GM'S " don't even log in this game. One match would show you this problem, in any room. You guys definitely need to have wayyyy more interaction with this community. It's frustrating.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    astroboy215 likes this.
  2. Wizna

Wizna New Member

Also, in normal Battle Mode rooms, the Room Master isn't changing to the person who actually WINS the match. It's just staying to the person who was Room Master when the match started.

Maybe people aren't reporting this because they like taking advantage of this fact.....

astroboy215 likes this.
  3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

No people aren't reporting it ,cuz we dont care about some exp or carats . Most of us play this game just to play . Yes it is prob annoying to get black screen on bm ,so they should fix it . Anyway its weekend now ,so you gonna need to wait minimum till Monday

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

This issue has not been fixed yet, but it seems to be happening due to server instability. When RedFox did that maintenance, it seemed to have minimized the whole server crash issue, but there's still noticeable lag.

Trust me though, they know this issue already.

5. Visionnnn

Visionnnn Member

Been happening since I started playing, thought it was just me. I don’t really mind about xp but gp would be nice to get to buy stuff, hope it gets fixed.

6. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

bRUHHH its been a couple weeks already ... can we get this fixed?? @[GM]gourdy @[GM]toast @[GM]shadow

7. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

The scoreboard issue should already have been fixed. Also, the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH -er i mean the black screen should now be fixed too. If not you can let me know about it!

Draygashi, ModSlayer and astroboy215 like this.
  8. astroboy215

Niceeee ;)

9. astroboy215

update: it's still not fixed !!! I still get the black screen of death in all modes.

10. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Yeah i know what you mean, i went in to check too. Thanks yo!

tamirtov, ModSlayer and astroboy215 like this.
  11. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

It's not just weeks... It's been over half a year now. I'm pretty sure I'm taking the full brunt of this BS because I've had it since freaking Nov 2018.

[GM] Shadow, you've even seen it from me during fisticuffs, but thankfully we can still receive prizes and boxes from daily quest...

Edit: bruh I just noticed the original post and it's already over an entire year...

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  12. Starberry

The developers have been taken a look at some accounts in question, but have not found a fix for it yet.

Some of these black screens have been caused by using and testing exploits or hacks in-game as well.

13. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

Yea I've told the Gms that I was affected by being in a hacked bm room... but how can I avoid things like that when I don't even know until it's too late?

14. Starberry

The only advice I can give you right now is to run some Boss Mode with people you trust. @toons has been fairly helpful by incorporating other players into his legitimate Boss Mode sessions.

For the time being, it will take some time for the developers to figure out what occurred and how to resolve this black screen issue.

15. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

nimocux fixing bugs lol yeah and cuck jung-un is gonna make rf the national game of north cuckrea

16. FightBack

FightBack New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.