Why rumble fighter sucks...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yawpie, Jun 12, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

69.2%
  2. No

30.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yawpie

Yawpie Member

• Almost everyone ig has black dragon uses it in moon/cove = auto win. That scroll is basically a exo(NERF IT OR REMOVE IT FROM IG)
    • Even if i change modes to classic mode or true battle no one joins because they want to use their op sht and stats. The player base is small asf. we are talking (40-50 ppl) so its going to be regular cove and moon nothing will change that.
    • No one streams this game anymore
    • The events we get is lame, its not fun at all constantly getting the same old loot pick up events/ fisticuffs every week/ play for a certain hr to get something. There is no creativity here, this been going on for years. The community is doing your job RedFox get creative yourself find something better for us and not have us think for you guys.
    • Come up with better updates, stop recoloring items and making it "NEW CONTENT"
    • Player suggest scrolls, clothing and exo's should be the new content for us
    • Where is trade system in the plaza?? The pic below is someone asking the developers for trade system this is what they said in 2011.
    • This game could be better honestly but all we get is boxes, its soooo annoying all the new content we get is LAME LAME LAME RECYCLED RECYCLED
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    SwankZX, astroboy215 and Yusuke like this.
  2. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

game has no future just accept it

ToulueVang, Skippah and HumoLoco like this.
  3. oTedd

oTedd Member

Agree on Trading NEEDING to be added to keep this game alive. And agree on Black Dragon needing nerfs.
    The updates aren't that bad besides adding Black Dragon, I like that they've started to change old RC items into Carat ones. And I like how they're including players more in the events, for example the "Plan Your Own Fisticuffs" event.
    They're going in the right direction for the most part, they just need to stop adding scrolls/exos that are fundamentally bad for the game. (Metatron exos/Blood-Black Dragon)

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Kind of a lot to unpack here

-That questionnaire was made before they discovered testing shop scrolls in training mode had an unfixable exploit that let people get the scroll perm. Even if it were exploit-proof everyone with a brain should understand why Trade System is a bad idea; people will ONLY exchange their Skill Items back and forth and nobody will ever buy new items from the shop thus tanking the game's income.
    -Black Dragon only has good finishers, its mid-combo attacks are atrocious and have absolutely zero angling. If it were on ANY stage other than moon or those small cancer stages it could barely be considered A tier because of how easy it is to drift against it. Blood Dragon is a scroll that basically only has punch combos because its kick combo is f***ing awful and it's kG aint much better.
    -Nobody plays classic/true battle because "its not really classic mode" (it is) or because "revs ruin the fun of the game" (they dont) hence why RFNA's Classic Mode had to be updated to allow almost up to Gen2 content (2010) and people are STILL mad they cant use s*** like Booster and White Fang which are by no means classic. It's the player's choices to adhere to outdated taboos about what items/stages/modes are/arent okay
    -You say that we the community "shouldnt have to think for them" when it comes to new events but if we're the ones that are dissatisfied why should we not be the ones to propose better ideas? S*** like plaza, SE scrolls in BMs, True Battle, Classic Battle and Item Recolors are ALL player suggested. To be fair the events are MUCH better than the lazy, infrequent and convoluted excuses for "events" we got in OGP and if you doubt my words the OGP forums are archived go check them. Back then the fisticuff prizes were the same every week and they werent even desirable unlike now where you have TWO chances per week to get rare s*** the GMs wearing like Marang.
    -Boxes arent a new thing to RF (Sage in Mystery Box circa 2007) and have been more and more prominent in games everywhere for over the last decade (TF2, CSGO) and arent going anywhere anytime soon. In the end all box content is premium content and you dont have to buy it.
    -RF has been recycling its own content since DAY1, in fact we get less recycled content now than we did at the start i.e. Dragon literally has Jeet's KKK combo and Stinger has a PPPP launcher just like boxing. Lets not even talk about recycling in other games like Ryu and Ken in Street Fighter or the reskins in Smash. People cry Black Dragon is recycled but in actuality only 4 of its 22 animations are recycled people just see all the similarities and ignore the differences.
    -Players not streaming is kind of a player sided issue idk what you expect RedFox/Nimonex to do about that.
    -Totally down for more player created content being implemented but lets be real there aren't good suggestions anymore and half of the "winning suggestions" from the last event would've been considered jokes by OGP content creator standards.

Hope this helped clear things up.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  5. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

As an Android player, I would LOVE to get some recolors. Our closets are barren and devoid of love. :< Seriously, the last non-rare clothing set we got was the LM02 set and some new eyes some time later. That was about 7 years ago.....

Also, personally, I would also love it if we got actual communication between Nimonix, Redfox, and the community going. Sadly, I don't think Nimonix wants to play ball. (or can afford a proper translator.) This means we need someone on the forums that can be labeled with the tag [NR] for Nimonix Representative.

Another thing I'd love to see would be ping bars during matches. Shame people keep thinking I just need to use the /p2whatever command when the command doesn't work during matches. After all, the waiting room ping bars lie about people's connections, since you can have 60 ping in the waiting room but like 150 in a match.

Lastly, it'd be nice if we could get a Stat-less recolor of whatever new rare clothing sets come out as a way to add new carat clothing to the store. Sure, they'd be expensive at 10k - 20k carats per piece, but it would be infinitely better than not having them.

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

New systems such as Trading will not help the game overall. The system will just be eye catching and hyped up for a short while and will not be beneficial for the current economy down the road. It happened with the launch of Steam, and I anticipate that it will be the same for anything else - a short burst of hype and all back to normal later on.

In my personal opinion, the game requires a ton of bug fixing and quality of life changes for it to be better than it is currently. We have always pushed NimoniX to fulfill all requests based on player and personal feedback.

With that being said, the image you provided is no longer valid. You are referring to a time where NimoniX actually had WeMade’s support - where is no longer present in 2019.

7. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Is too late.
    What Joy can Trading bring now a day?
    They know they will lose money too.

I'd rather they fix the game first.

8. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Trading wouldn't change anything since most of people would like to trade for rares and since boxes coming back every month ,most of these people already got all rares they need . But if you wanna talk about Carat to RC trade ,it wont happen aswell since we can literally get 50k in 1 day I mean if we want to . All games from RedFox got lack of content (look at forums) no wonder why RF is dead .

ToulueVang likes this.
  9. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

It's just power creep.

Like when Anime directors don't know how to fucking write or expand so they just make every new arc about stronger antagonists to one-up the previous ones.

Until everyone is so strong that the creators can't do anything because they've wrote themselves into a corner like idiots.
    This game is like Bleach except it always wants to violate and nakadashi your wallet.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  10. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

bring back Gourdy

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. DeadKingProject

DeadKingProject Active Member

1. Black dragon is really bad. The Nerf on the juggle launcher was good but did make it worse. It's also a player choice to use something like Black Dragon or Rares and Stats. Black Dragon can't really drop that much anyway and it has no adv's or resets. Also people spend $400-$600 and did not get it. I know a player who spent 400 and another one who spent 600 and they both did not get it. Also how many times have you seen someone Counter these "OP" rares like Black Dragon or Blood Dragon. I have yet to see people counter. They just keep trying to hit them before they get hit. When they do get hit they end up using a panic which you need to save when fighting some rares.
    2. That again is Player choice. They choose to play those maps because that's what people play. You can't force them to play new maps, modes, etc.
    3. Player choice not everybody want to stream. Also who would watch the streams. I have not seen rumble fighter ad's at all really.
    4. The recoloring of cloths are eh. To be honest cloths are FAR from the problem with this game. The events could be better don't get me wrong. Though think about players that just start they don't know how to play or anything like that and almost everyone on RF is toxic. So they won't really ask for help but go to forums and hopefully get some new things and ask for help.The community from what I read sometimes. Want new events, scrolls, maps. I don't see how these would bring back new players. Friends might tell people about the game but the things that's in the game are too late. No one new going to join a game that has people who ddos and hack. They would think it's a joke. You get players who RETURN after a few years but rarely new players.
    5. You just repeated what you said in 4 but shorter. People tend to do this to make their point more valid.
    6.100% with you on there. Though look at the new scrolls these days. They look like exo-cores the player made ones. Or they try remaking a scroll and name it "RE". People say that new scroll moves are recycled but look at some of these player made ones that have yet to be made. Some of them TAKE MOVES FROM IN-GAME AND PUT THEM INTO THEIR SCROLLS. This here is not "NEW CONTENT".
    7. Trade is very bad. No one would buy scrolls from shop or boxes at that. My friend has a bunch of repeats of BF LE scrolls and other rares. He has no problem giving them away if there was a trade. Think of how many players who have a bunch of repeated rares are like this.
    8.Buying boxes is a choice. If they want rares they buy boxes. I see where you going though but still this is half player choice and half not. Though they do need to calm down with RC and Carat boxes at least. Look at people spending 3M or more carats for Full-Impact. Some videos you have people spending 15000 which is 1 package and they get it. Makes no sense either way we gonna get boxes if they want RC rares out or not. They just need to calm it down just a little

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    SwankZX and Tengu like this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Bring back Gourdy he does good job than Toast and Shadow.

Because I smell their favoritism already.

Phawnix likes this.
  13. DeadKingProject

DeadKingProject Active Member

What happen to Gourdy?

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

He's somewhere in the web dark we have to find him and rescue him af.

15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

more like 2005

16. YasuoTheKid

YasuoTheKid New Member

You would hope and pray that they looked at this fr and had the thought of putting the effort in....

17. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

You’re right about that. This game needs a whole fix but it’s up to Niminox to do so. No matter how many times everyone talked about “everything” Niminox never tried to fix the game. We still got 10000000 bugs in RF that’s not fixed.

SwankZX, Yeezus and HumoLoco like this.
  18. Visionnnn

Visionnnn Member

Game needs a whole lots a fix even though I haven’t logged in like a year. But this game is by far not at all newbie or returning player friendly. Even when I use to play and browse forums may lack developer care but players also play a role. Main reason I stopped was because of the people and no disrespect to them that just kick you for not being good or known, I stopped shortly after friend stopped for the same reason. Yes bugs sucks but you can’t expect people especially potential players to stick around if you don’t even let them play, when I use to log hardly any rooms and when I get kicked I’d wait few minutes and when I try to go back to the same room or different if I get lucky cool if I get kicked again I just logout until I got bored. It’s not like I’m toxic, I keep to myself and sometimes write.

I don’t think it’s right to blame one side why the game sucks or dead hey when I played I’m not blind I knew this going in and started playing but it’s the nostalgia. Now it seems people have permanent ss in rooms. Can’t complain too much since I got to play rf again which is one of my favourite games. Nice to see it hasn’t changed host on me again though.

Your points pretty much sums up majority if not all games where game developers are owned by an asian company it’s how it is in their country, loot boxes are a thing whether it’s op or not Crossfire and rs3 is what comes to mind. For the streaming part goes both ways you need the streamer and a healthy player-base which this game lacks(many factors).

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Tengu and astroboy215 like this.
  19. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

The neighborhood got bad when the brown people moved into town.

20. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

Right on, and of course players want a decent team. Players that get kicked sucks or afk in the game. Our community population is low everyone is bound to know each other or know of.It's def one of my favorite games as well. I just want RF to get better and better just so everyone is happy playing without complaining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.