[SALE]Month of May: Golden Spenders

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Why this spender so Trash? Memorial Weekend sale sucks Y'all back to steam.

Alcyoneus and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

totally they put ZERO effort because they are here to milking on their paycheck.

Alcyoneus and Sasori like this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

10 dollars for perm Mao? Put the crackpipe down. 10 bucks for a Sand and a 7day Mao SE is AMAZING, all SE scrolls should have events like this.
    Those arent 30 Gemstome Generators, those are PREMIUM Gem Generators AND a free +530RC refund to buy other stuff after the event.
    Those gold boxes are 10 bucks a piece so they basically give you a free 20 bucks just for spending.
    Elite Warrior Top is NEVER available making it a genuinely rarely seen rare.

They are literally giving free money or time saved (Mao/Sand) on half these prizes and y'all still aint happy? Does nobody else realize other fighting games dont give you ANYTHING but what you pay for? Like jesus christ some of y'all are f***ing psycho.

NeoStrayFox, Alcyoneus and HumoLoco like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

agreed but would be better if it were $5 for it.

Hercule and Tengu like this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Yeah but dude getting 1/3 to Perm Mao for 10bucks is fantastic I aint gonna split hairs on it. If more of these existed I might actually have Muay SE.

Skippah and HumoLoco like this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I would buy it too.

Tengu likes this.
  7. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

rip potential carat spenders. I would've suggested some Lucha SE parts for the carat spenders, as well as maybe previous SE scroll parts like Boxing SE, etc. Also if we're talking about gold, maybe Golden Discus wouldn't be so bad for 200k.

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

There will be other opportunities for carat spenders. I recently submitted in an event request to acquire some combination materials, however it will need to go through an approval process like other events.

iHumza likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yet its still trash af.

iHumza likes this.
  10. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

This event is a

[​IMG]

Skippah likes this.
  11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Lmaooo

12. DankDankDank123

DankDankDank123 Member

BOOOOOO!!!

13. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Only stupid people like you would spend 10 dollars, for a 7 day scrolls, or 1/3rd a perm scroll that ull probably never get unless your active every week and hawk this game to complete the formula. I have gotten a bunch of free se timed scrolls and sands of time, know what they do? they sit there because they make different pieces for different scrolls then dont give it out again. Obviously I know they are premium the other ones are literally free in the shop, I got 30 premium generators just by a login events, so you need to spend 25 dollars (that likely you werent gonna spend) to get this bonus prize of items that just give stats. Elite warrior top is the same free ninja shirt in the shop with a skull patch added and an arm tattoo pretty sure its not even recolored. Maybe if they gave a time version of a bunch of se scrolls so if you got a bunch of other ones sitting there it can be useful like my zin which has been there for 2 years. Lastly the games active players online at once is around 40-80 if they want money and not listen to dumbys like you and put high value content its factual they would get more money and maybe could use that income to actually improve the game like more gameplay mechanics and stage features.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Skippah likes this.
  14. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

15. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I like the $25 tier prize and the fact that this spender as a whole is cheap. The items are appropriately measured for their tier, the tiers themselves would look better if yall gave away more clothes per tier than just pants one tier and a shirt another.
    Y’all couldnt think of anything to add-on, just as accessible as those pants to make it not so obvious as a ‘junk tier’ while not over valuaing the tier? They’re all just cosmetics anyway, add some other item shop rc clothes. Think retail lol

16. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I agree, especially since I can literally host a room saying “MAO SE FARM BM HACKERS WELCOME” and 1 not get banned 2 hacker not get banned and most importantly 3 get that whole eh for free with some patience

Yall don’t enforce authority in this area, dont do anything for the rates for those who grind this boss mode the legit way and never get the scroll like my bro Tengu here and eh on legit players again by selling us A PART OF A SCROLL for the same price we can buy hacks? Over valued, something gotta give

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    HumoLoco likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

It's all about time.
    Hacker can do it in less 30min to get mao se perm. Most of them dont have time to farm bm because of what they made bm.

If the made bm hard they should give us good drop rate.
    If they made easy bm they can give us trash drop rate

18. Angels

Angels Member

Getting worst wow .. No Carat spenders?
    [​IMG]

19. Skippah

Skippah Member

I’m so glad I’m broke right now lmao

Disregard and Huttj like this.
  20. QulassKeoni12345

QulassKeoni12345 New Member

These nigas must not have jobs if they complaining about 10bucks then again this game is the epitome of pay2win so expect bs. That carat spenders will probably never come tbh. These niggas dont care about carats , they care about REAL money lol. Sucks but it's TRUE. $60 for all that sht isn't alot.

WaffleDoItAll likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.