Large amount of players dropped

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yawpie, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yawpie

Yawpie Member

what could be the reason??

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You are late.

Large amount of players has dropped due to RedFox's ignorance and Nimonix's ignorant.

Yeezus, xgone and Skippah like this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Or because the community has convinced themselves of either
    • A: The game has changed (added more content) and is now "bad" (flashiness = power ((it doesnt)) type logic)
    • B: The game is dying/dead (probably because of that negative mentality becomes a self fulfilling prophecy)
    • C: Their losses arent their fault but the fault of rich players
    • D: The game is no longer good because we arent on OGP anymore (thank god)
    • E: Upset they can't have each and every whim/demand they make provided to them even tho they really do get what they want a large majority of the game but by the time we get it they forget they or someone else asked for it

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nope. It's all started when OGP ruined this game because of they deleted da history purchased to prevent from us transfer to another game publisher. That was their biggest goal to lose the customers for Rumble Fighter. Oh yea, they have the power to abuse us, corrupted, riding on their favoritism and banning random for no f**king reason. O also, I used to be work for OGP, and I realized how was they being lazy ass when they work on their office was all to play LoL, yes no f**king joke, they playing LoL while they are work in da office. Also one of that staff being a whore to distracted them while they are f**king work, yea that was GM Lebeba obv. Yea they got a whore dirty business on every tournament.

That's reason of the player started quitting earlier.

What you point the little alphabet song are too weak. Because the sentence you made are too weak.
    A: This game has never changed. Unlike Red Dead Redemption 2? They are holy shit best update ever I had $100 on it.
    B: This game is dying/dead because of OGP's fault.
    C: Our loss aren't our fault because of OGP deleted the history purchased, also on GamesCampus were our chance when we were exploiting now they found out because of the snitch. I am the 1% who has successful to survived the GC da exploited without my damn money on there. Snitchers destroyed the RF community.
    D: The game is no longer good because there's gw are lacking, also they banning the hacker because hackers is our heroes that they were able to help us to get stuff we needed without the beginner player system. but snitch is snitch.
    E: Cannot you remember how were you work hard to earn stuff when you were new player back in 07? yea it's f**ked up if you dont remember. the beginner player system was the best for new player, now it's removed because of idiot see no benefit.
    F: You might or not might to have the rights talk trash on me if you know the whole history of Rumble Fighter; the truth that cannot be spoken.

:>

5. Skippah

Skippah Member

Lack of commitment, innovation and passion from Nimonix

6. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

that is bekoz u have gáy

Skippah likes this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

A and E actually contradict each other. The beginner system would be better if they just gave people noob friendly scrolls (Stinger and Dragon). Quest system kinda makes it so you dont really need a starter scroll because its easy to get 100 free medals daily. As for C by losses I meant GAME losses and as far as I can tell since the OGP transfer me ramming people off the stage still does 100% of their HP in damage regardless of stats/avalon so yeah Im not gonna blame OGP of all things for losing my matches.

8. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Better games came out
    Tired of seeing loot boxes
    Nimonix's lack of passion to improve the game

9. SlimeGirl

SlimeGirl Well-Known Member

game sucks

ToulueVang likes this.
  10. xgone

xgone Active Member

-Lack of advertisment/server security (DDOS ATTACKS);
    -Bugs/Glitches,
    -Lack of scrolls/exos/sets ideas being considered to be brought to reality ( that would be enought to end the "recycled era");
    -Gms´ pontuality on events..

ToulueVang likes this.
  11. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Id say most the fan base are busy adults. Most young kids are on console...

xgone likes this.
  12. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Busy or not people would still play if Nimonix improved the game.

ToulueVang likes this.
  13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

RF has been recycling its own animations since 2008 you'd have to have down syndrome to not notice it. GMs are now giving away rares like Marang Ninjitsu during Fisticuff events and actually make it to nearly every room. Advertisement is expensive and unreliable.
    Keep in mind most games stop receiving ANY updates 1-2 years after release. RF has already outlived 3 different Marvel VS games.

14. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

They close games to make a new game that’s very similar to make more money. When 2k makes a game they close their game’s server after 2 years of being created. Nimonix isn’t developing another game, so if they close rf what would they have. I only see them closing rf if they’re filling for bankruptcy or they have faith that they will make a better version of rf.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  15. xgone

xgone Active Member

Coca cola,pepsi and many other gamming companies still invest into Ads for a reason. You just have no idea what you´re talking about, even thought you try to.

16. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Okay, I'm going to let yourself figure out advertisement with this easy example.

Which do you think is more effective A or B?

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

Now, which one is more expensive?

Okay if you answered A for both of these you just explained advertising to yourself.

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Id say this game has improved in almost every aspect considering I played in 2008 when you had to play hours and hours just get save up 40k and spend it all on 1 scroll....... Astro buyers would have crazy stats and crazy scrolls , at least now with all the free boxes and temp scrolls newbies and poorer people have a chance at competing. All the boss modes added, events going on all the time, and all these game modes but only enough players for glacier and moon and sometimes a NHAA.... I get nothing revolutionary has happened but you would think there would be a new generation of players coming across this game and getting addicted every few years but thats not happening because nobody I know in real life even knows this game exists because advertising is nonexistent.

Even in 2008 only people I knew played RF were the people I introduced to RF....

Hell how many games are there where people just chat and buy fake items for their fake homes???? There used to be a whole fan base that just NHAA'd and chatted like chat rooms.... I really doubt they quit because of the updates or lack thereof.... probably had less people to chat with so they quit or there friends quit so they did as well

18. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Even if nothing big happened the bugs gotten worse year by year and ddos is a huge problem. You can’t expect new players to stay with these issues.
    They promised things in 2016 and we are still waiting 3 years later.

19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

did you really just compare RF to soda titans like coke and pepsi, brands that are literally pushing the 100 year mark? Please Google what the f*** a false equivalency logical fallacy is.

Even if they had stellar advertising it doesn't help the games player retention which is abysmal because of how crazy toxic the community is and how little of the game they actually play i.e. just moon and cove. I've literally heard this game get called One Stage Fighter irl by players in the FGC and that was in 2012. Nothing has made this game more unplayable than the players themselves.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  20. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

F. The game is now boring af and all new content is recycle into an OP Version

Yawpie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.