[Official] Item & Event Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Starberry, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

There is not a subscription service and there isn't current plans for one. However, there are current plans to team up with active streamers for content showcasing in exchange on having the video shared on Rumble Fighter's social media platforms. There will be a similar program for Content Creators as well soon to come.

I have provided a few links below so that you can keep in track with this process :

https://twitter.com/RumbleFighterUS/status/1106639255483240449
    https://twitter.com/RumbleFighterUS/status/1111334836013158400

2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

very good, i approve indeed faktz.

3. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I'd actually consider buying a subscription service or monthly membership giving me new scrolls/exocores/clothes before they're released. However, I'm pretty sure it's an MMORPG thing because that's only used if the game updates constantly like Wow, Black Desert, and EEV.

Zeept likes this.
  4. asanluv

asanluv World Record (Al Hata) & Community Advisor (RuF)

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 4.56.20 PM.png

Haven't seen this in a while

RabbitOhJazz, iHumza, Zeept and 2 others like this.
  5. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

A list of item you seen or haven't seen in years.
    bottom and top.png ballon.png bag and rope.png santa.png ab&super.png Rumble Fighter One's Closet. - YouTube - Google Chrome 4_1_2019 6_41_45 PM (2).png super helmet.png bluehead (2).png bowl jersey.png bazil and japan.png costa rico.png blue ban.png carrot top.png beard.png bluehorse.png carrot cape.png champ belt.png canada.png chicken.png darksider master.png djhp.png flag.png ubflag.png gold.png happynewyear.png icon hair.png m&wc.png powersuit red.png married title.png meta title.png

6. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

7. Skippah

Skippah Member

Black hockey mask.

8. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Oooo, that sounds nice. :3 I definitely need to look into that.

[Spenders Suggestions]:
    1.) Timed scrolls/exocores are fine when they're in the lowest tiers, not Mid or High tier. Which scroll or exocore it is doesn't mean anything because it's a timed item and no one likes timed items enough for them to be in any tier beyond the lowest. (5k - 10k carats, 1k RC)

2.) Items in Spenders that are also available in the shop should not be placed in tiers higher than their cost in the shop unless they also come with something else. (Example: If you place Blazing Enforcer at the $25 tier, it would need to also have the Blazing Enforcer set come with it, either on the same tier or on the tiers leading up to it.)

3). In regards to RC spenders, anything at or beyond $100 should be absolutely amazing, considering the fact that one could use the $100 to get just about any brand new video game's collector's edition instead. I understand that players are buying $100 "worth" of items in the shop and getting all the prizes beforehand, but the $100 prize should be enticing enough for people to want to spend $100 on RF.

4.) I'd like to see the spenders start with updates and last that whole week instead of the random weekend spenders.

5.) After a box has been around for a year or so, the clothes in those boxes should be used in Spenders events in some way, instead of just giving people more boxes.

6.) Don't be afraid to put older box packages in the carat spenders, but also don't make them the only item for a specific tier unless that tier is 30k carats or less.

7.) I'd love to get a chance to get the Andro Patrol Helmets permanently. They're currently the only BM Armor Androids can wear besides the accessories, and the back items that go with them already have perm versions so why not the helmets? As for their worth / tier placement, a permanent version of any of those helmets would be fine at the $50+ tiers, and timed versions would be fine at the $10 - $15 tiers.

8.) I'd like to get a permanent version of the Greenlight Cap, which is also one of the few rare items Androids can wear.

(I'll post pictures of the items I mentioned later when I can actually find them. :v )

As for events in general, I miss the old Bingo events from OGP, but those are probably too advanced for Redfox to pull off correctly, since they required specific event pages on the website that tracked which days you'd log in over the period of a month. If I recall correctly, you would log in for 7 days in a row to get a bingo, but could also get a Bingo for logging in for 4 Mondays in a row as well. It would total about 12 Bingos: 4 for the Weekly Bingo, 7 for the specific Day Bingos, and one last one for getting a full board Bingo. I also recall the bingo prizes being added to your account as soon as you got the bingo, too.

Idea for an event:
    Play as (x) class for (y amount of time).
    It would be similar to the current game time events, but with a small restriction which would allow for better prizes than what's normally given out for those types of events.
    Example: "Play as a Striker for 14 hours of Game Time to get the Darkness Exocore (perm)."
    or "Play as an Alchemist for 14 hours and get the 2029 Combat Set (Black)."

Play as an Android for 14 hours and get disappointed by the lack of items we have. :<

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    NeoStrayFox, doston8 and iHumza like this.
  9. asanluv

asanluv World Record (Al Hata) & Community Advisor (RuF)

^This. Since I've come back to RF on RedFox you've distributed 3 USA Titles vs. 0 of these. C'mon now.

CokaineCrazii likes this.
  10. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  11. CokaineCrazii

CokaineCrazii Member

12. CokaineCrazii

CokaineCrazii Member

13. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Yes, they should give this for Independence Day that will be upcoming in the next month. We can't let us Canadians be outclassed.

14. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Theres no way to get these gloves perm no?

[​IMG]

yall haven't bought these back as much as the rest of the pj's(Halloween pjs)

[​IMG]

this could be recycled too (the chocolate pocky dude set)

Attached Files:

15. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

How about some Black Friday Box Re (Red) for the next Carat Spenders. I'm asking for too much. =D OH oh, how about putting some timed clothes permanent for the carat spenders? I always wanted the pink fingernail polish with the pink ring gloves and the Stud (Gold) shades that's only for 45 days permanent.

16. Starberry

Good idea! We'll definitely take this into consideration.

It will be my goal to bring back Canada Title, so that our Canadian players don't have to feel left out. I'm planning to see if we can bring back the Independence Day Package back in the store around that time as well.

rwerjwerwekjrwe.JPG

Your image links are broken since you didn't use the proper link to attach the images.

To my knowledge, the Great Thief Gloves don't have a permanent variant that is currently accessible at this time. If you are really curious, you could ask [GM]Shadow when he'll be around to do Fisticuffs since he can check an item's duration easily for you.

Halloween PJs were always a timed set until last year's Halloween where the set was put in stores. Unfortunately, if we do an event for these, they won't be permanent.

Boxes as prizes can always be considered for some Carat Spenders! Although I do not have guarantees that it will be specifically Black Friday Box (Re). As for your other inquiry, we cannot alter and modify any clothing that already has a timed duration set in stone for them. We can't process your request to have the item(s) you want permanently as it has to be a permanent item in-game first.

Do you mean the Slasher Mask? Definitely can consider that.

Thank you for your detailed response. I'll see if we can get at least some of these suggestions taken under heavy consideration. Some of your suggestions have already been reflected a few times if I recall correctly, so that is a good start. I understand that you want some Android content, so I will see if we can do some type of event for some "robotic" stuff for you.

Ah, some of these items haven't made an appearance in a long time! We'll be sure to take a glance at these items.

I want to see this back too, it looks good.

WaffleDoItAll and iHumza like this.
  17. Skippah

Skippah Member

Yeah. I’ve been waiting for that for years.

18. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

For next fisticuffs, I'd suggest atleast Combat Rider Hair (BK). I need that rem hair ;-;

19. Starberry

We'll see.

FYI : You mean Ram. Rem is blue.

iHumza likes this.
  20. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

I was talking about the BK version

the instore version is ram version :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.