[COMPLETED]Maintenance & Patch Notes: 5/1/2019

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Toast, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Shagaru0z likes this.
  2. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

This event is labeled in the game as "Rumble Party". Players can earn sets from playing the different modes; however, the total number of sets is staying at 40/55. As a result, rewards from this are not being distributed.

3. Laughterer

Laughterer New Member

Here is what it looks like. Like I said, the counter is counting rounds and stops at 3 each day. I put in a ticket too, but no response so far.

Attached Files:

4. SageOf6Paths

SageOf6Paths Clean Up Crew

I am also having issues with the Rumble Party event. I am currently at 30/55 and have not received the rewards from 18/55: Lesser Enchant Pack (5 uses). 23/55: Seal of Zodiac- Capricornus. and 28/55: Lucky Chest. This just discourages me from even attempting to do the event anymore.

5. Starberry

Hey guys,

How long has this particular issue been happening? It seems that it gets stuck at a certain point. If possible, please also check whether this happens on another account.

I will check this issue out, update here if you have any additional information. You can submit a ticket in as well.

6. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

The event has not worked since it started. It seems like it is stuck at 40/55 sets since the last Rumble Party event ended at 40 sets.

7. Starberry

Thanks for the additional information. I noticed myself that there were already counters for this particular event on update night, so I believe that the issue is because of the previous Rumble Party event. The data does not seem to be cleared.

The Rumble Fighter team will speak to NimoniX regarding this issue.

8. ReleaseTheNudes

ReleaseTheNudes New Member

Bring back Black Tortoise Re, White Tiger Re, Vermilion phoenix re, and Blue Dragon in the shop or Rabbit Lair mode?

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  9. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

10. toons

toons Well-Known Member

They forgot to add the tickets in the Medal shop for the RE scrolls from pirate boss.

Some players got 6 elements but are not able to complete the formula.

Zeept and iHumza like this.
  11. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

I can speak on this, have 6 fire elements but you didn't add the medal rebirths, hence adding the bm.

12. Starberry

Maybe in a future update. Rabbit's Lair returned recently on April 2nd, 2019. Various RE scroll packages returned on March 19th, 2019.

Unfortunately, the update does not include the Rebirth items for the RE scrolls inside of the Medal Shop. If community support is shown, it can be brought back for a limited time.

Hold onto your Elements for now.

13. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

14. SageOf6Paths

SageOf6Paths Clean Up Crew

Recent Updates: I have sent in a ticket and have gotten a response. Some of the missing rewards have been distributed manually. I have received the Lesser Enchant Pack (5 uses) and Lucky chest, but have not received a Seal of Zodiac- Capricornus box. Also, I have reached 36/55 for the Rumble Party event and have also not received the reward for the tier 34/55 (a Master Enchant Card). Hopefully a solution will arise.

15. Messless05

Messless05 New Member

gm
    please

my quest rtd is bugged please can you reset it [Sun] Wukong tao server

16. Starberry

Thank you for letting others know. It seems that the support team will manually send out these missing rewards, but the Rumble Fighter team is communicating with NimoniX to get a more suitable solution.

It appears that you have reached the wrong forum. If you haven't already, please submit a ticket so that the 9Dragons Support Team can assist you.

http://www.playredfox.com/freshdesk/sso

17. Facade

Facade Active Member

I give up on mao gong

18. Starberry

Hi everyone,

Compensation for missed calendar rewards have been distributed. You should notice the following in your inventory :
    • Black Friday Box (Gold)
    • Mystery Box Green

The rest will be compensated as an additional login reward through May 15th - 22nd @ 7PM PDT.

Some of you may receive a 50,000 Carat Coupon as well, if [GM]Shadow informed you so in-game. This carat coupon was to compensate the numerous disconnections that happened during yesterday's Fisticuffs.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    EliasAndBob and [GM]Shadow like this.
  19. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

The compensations will be distributed as additional login rewards from May 15th - May 22 at the same time (7:00PM PST). So instead of straight compensating, you'll get two rewards at that time on those days. Enjoy y'all (it took some time I know T_T)

Tylerton, EliasAndBob and Starberry like this.
  20. Starberry

Oops, edited my post to reflect this.

[GM]Shadow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.