Pvp content in Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by s0ulmaster, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

since you do not understand English here

donation
    noun
    do·na·tion | \ dō-ˈnā-shən \
    Definition of donation

: the act or an instance of donating: such as
    a : the making of a gift especially to a charity or public institution
    b : a free contribution : GIFT

donate
    verb
    do·nate | \ ˈdō-ˌnāt , dō-ˈ\
    donated; donating
    Definition of donate

transitive verb

1: to make a gift of especially : to contribute to a public or charitable cause

payment
    noun
    pay·ment | \ ˈpā-mənt \
    Definition of payment

1: the act of paying
    2: something that is paid : PAY
    pay1
    /pā/
    verb
    1. 1.
      give (someone) money that is due for work done, goods received, or a debt incurred.
      "he paid the locals to pick his coffee beans"

pay
    verb (1)
    \ ˈpā \
    paid\ ˈpād \ also in sense 7 payed; paying
    Definition of pay
    (Entry 1 of 4)

transitive verb

1a: to make due return to for services rendered or property delivered.
    paid the pizza deliverer

2a: to give in return for goods or service

pay wages, pay for game credits.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Let me make ur post more legible

Since you took it to a personal level...there you go:

me: Players and, either you like the term or not, DONATORS like you my friend are killing the game, a fact that for some reason you refuse to accept! I don't have any problem if you want to spend your money on something who keeps saying "Free to play" and then pushes you towards donating!

you: Your money, do as you wish! Just don't make me pay, its not gonna get you your money back.

me: And this funny sentence: "you seem to wanna white wash and run around the fact that it is not donating... I am PAYING for a service.. not donating...." .. My friend... you are paying for something that you don't earn!
    Therefore --------> DONATION. And now you can start thinking of what this game pays you back for your money... First of all, fun right?! Disconnections, texture errors, maps down, events randomly going on and off (No offense RedFox)...it's all about fun! If you feel happy with the donation/fun ratio, then i am happy for you, brother! And hey, keep on donating or "paying" for the service, keep the server alive! Just remember, greediness never stops, it only becomes bigger and bigger!

"And last I check in any game whether f2p or p2p you have to buy gear... with $$ or game currency..."

you: $$ and game currency are the same? :eek: yes it is.. you pay for game currency you use to buy a service

ME: "F2P players are needed in the game for the game to be fun for p2p players"

you: Keep in mind, mister, that those f2p players are humans too, and not toys to play with!

Me: then pay up, you are a not paying human.. hence you are here to make what you can for your cheapness. I don't make money for you or feed you... that's what a job is for

"And another thing you keep saying "few people's wishes"... Except those few people pay for you to be able to play the game... If you payed as much as them.. you would be part of the few..."

You: Hmmm, be careful with expressions like this, sounds like oligarchy..o_O

me: since when is me paying because I want something and you refusing to pay and expect to be the same fair? You are investing just your time.. I am investing my time and Money.. why should you get same standing as me when I am a paying human costumer.. and you technically are just a human resource leech (since you are not supporting to pay for server.. but are taking server space)

And yes I have played games as a leech human too, you get what you get... you pay for your space.. or you leech your space and make the most fun out of what you can..
    have fun and stop comparing with people actually financially supporting your stay in the game..

you: I am sorry for you and your wasted money. Now, whoever pays is considered god, strong and old player while those who don't are weak, newbies and peasants... Good job!

Me: No, you only say that cause you are lazy.. If you are not gonna pay.. you better work hard and grind hard and use your time wisely... Farm your gold and get on even playing field.. or yes you can consider yourself a peasant..

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  3. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Keep on the good job, kid! Someday you will wake up from your deep sleep! :)

4. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

well done, pathetic freak...

5. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Look at this:

I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY WITH D O N A T I O N S ,IM NOT GONNA PAY YOU BACK! AND IF I OR EVERYONE QUITS, DEVELOPMENT WILL GO AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY, AND BYE BYE!

AND IN THE END, YOU ARE GONNA END UP ALONE, WITH DEBTS, HOMELESS, MOST PROBABLY IN A CORNER AROUND THE BLOCK SPITTING BLOOD OUT OF YOUR LUNGS, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SUFFERING FROM CANCER...!

Harsh, right? Well, this happens with pathetic, greedy people like you! Ciao!

6. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

im gonna see you when redfox goes away with your money and with their bank account full, crying about "i gave you my money and you close server, why, why , why mama?"

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

except everyone will not quit.. just you.. if I am investing in something why would I quit...

when you pay for something, after a decent while it breaks, do you cry over spilled milk? I don't.

Anyways its not your problem whether I will be homeless or not...
    You don't know me, and you are just wishing impossible things...

But I do know the payers will keep WRECKING YOU!!
    Harsh right?

spread them cheeks and get oiled up bro.

anyways good day to you...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019