Change allowed people in 1 room to 10 change round cap to 6

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logic, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Change allowed people in 1 room to 10 change round cap to 6 instead of 3 and maybe shorten the time 10 seconds.
    1. Its doable
    2. It takes 5 seconds.
    3. Theres less people harder to find a when the 2 rooms fill up at 8, makes people log off, cycle repeats.
    4. Letting people set rooms to 6 rounds let you stay in the game longer and less wait for score, wait for people to ready, wait for people to leave, wait for people to rejoin
    5. Shorter time means more games done, and more people have a chance to find a game.

Ty do it maybe ill be on a little more.

tamirtov, HumoLoco and Hercule like this.
  2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

i think 5 on 5 would be cool but I worry about the amount of spam and cluster... Then again, the exo's that exist right now make up enough spam to kill someone in 1 button so whats increasing the amount of people really going to do besides shake things up a bit?

I agree more so with the underlying urgency of the problem your trying to tackle which is, there is far to many stuff in between trying to start a mfkin game of Rumble and logging in. In Fortnite, I just press Ready and i'm in a cluster of nerds regardless of their skill, I just wanna play the game. :p
    I suggested something in GM Toast's thread for instant match-making. There would be a version where anything goes and another with restrictions but the concept remained the same. Player would login, select their set and instantly thrown into a loading match... Sorta like every other successful modern MMO. Fort, League, Apex, etc.
    The problem is really the kick button TBH. A room master controls too much power in your game Red Fox, why let another player dictate the room? Sure, there should be some user hosted rooms but literally every game I play, I face a chance of having to deal with either someones ego or stupid alter ego that they put on because they can. And its the internet, do you know how much someone whom just wants to play Rumble Fighter has to witness? Even if I turn chat off, i'm staring at a lobby knowing y'all talking bout nothing...
    Every single room... I understand your urgency to play more Rumble and less waiting, the problem isn't 100% the rounds its really just the fact that we have to wait for each other. Why? We should just ready, and be thrown into a game... Room master = a platform for trolls that we have to listen too. It's the game's fault for pitting us against each other.

tamirtov, doston8 and Awaky like this.
  3. Awaky

Awaky Member

Agree on the whole "room master has control"
    But it was funny to see trolls entering try outs then winning guild master : "apply"
    Troll: no *kicks everyone*
    Sadly the game is to dead to see that

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    RumbleNomad and Hercule like this.
  4. Hercule

That trolling is what made Rumble community what it is. I love you guys personality, I just can't **** with y'all. My problem isn't that you guys are here, my problem is I have to listen to y'all nigas. Theres a nice place in the forum called off-topic if trolls want someone to listen to them. To allow people to come in-game and disturb the peace is giving a platform to trolls. :/

You know, if no ones expecting it I can just throw in RRN, catch everyone off guard, win Room Master than talk about Black Jesus till everyone's patience runs dry of listening to me, leaves, joins another room, ???, repeat... A troll can/does this to every room till people recognize his name, or should I say "new IGN" because ain't nobody new in Rumble, and effectively KILL every single room? Why hasn't anyone who can do something, see a problem with this? Because I can name mad people who live off doing this.

5. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

They'd have to make the rooms a lot bigger. Possibly even make a new game mode for something like this.

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  6. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

@Hercule

"Where've you been for the last 13 years? In a closet?"

Man, trolls have been closing rooms since everyone wore blue shorts, a brown part, and grey shirt. You literally playing with the most stubborn, most rose-tinted glasses wearing mother effers out here and you're complaining about trolls.

Let me explain something to you because you're acting like you're new to Rumble Fighter when you're not, This is essentially post apocalyptic age of Rumble Fighter we're surviving off the scraps of the aftermath. You complaining about trolls is like complaining about Raiders in Fallout, Raiders gonna raid and we just have put up with em'. Outlaws and Dumb-asses already existed before things were bad, it's just blatantly noticeable because you're in a small group of 20+ people and you can learn who everyone is in about a week.

So shut that caterwaulin' up, enjoy the nuclear winter or ship the hell out.

Awaky and HumoLoco like this.
  7. Awaky

Awaky Member

Lol this game just milking all thoses losers that's flexing their stats , there boxes exocore and scrolls that they spend there whole rent getting it.
    It's honestly sad how they enjoy the game that way..

Y'all should just move on, focus on other if you dont enjoy where the game path heading
    If you don't like your job then quit.. it's the same here

8. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

I would not be for this.....

4v4 is crowded enough

HumoLoco and Tengu like this.
  9. Hercule

You said all that to tell me what exactly? That Rumble Fighter is dead, and a majority of the people whom are left are trolls right? I agree. However, my suggestion wasn’t an analysis of whom is left but what to do next.

You want the game to get shut down? So shut up and do something about the course Rumble Fighter has been going or just play the game and get out the way for someone who is trying to do something productive.

My suggestion was basically just match making, a ‘quick start’ button. If there’s only 20 nigas left like you say, why do new players have to come in and listen to y’all nigas talk for 30 minutes about literally everything. Y’all have discord, y’all have guild chat sometimes, pm each other, but i dare you to tell me no matter how funny y’all nigas are I admit, y’all are the best and worst part of rumble fighter. I’m sure people would still join y’all rooms and listen to y’all talk and stack teams all day. But I represent the impatient millennials that just wanna play the game. xD

Is this really something that warrants that tone?

10. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

Okay, let me make this real simple,

I mentioned the trolling because you threw out a blanket statement about trolling.

We are at the end of this games life cycle

My tone is warranted because your tone is of someone who doesn't quite understand how ineffective it is to try suggest a large scale MMO mechanic when you don't have enough active players to facilitate that

Therefore your suggestion is asinine, because in-game BANTER and BEEF has existed for 13 years and it didn't collapse because of it then and it won't collapse because of it now.

11. Hercule

How is a “quick start” button a large scale mechanic? You realize if you press f1-f4 on the keyboard in lobby it throws you into a room. The only difference would be you select a set in lobby, press f1-f4 depending if you wanna play (single/team) and (battle/rumble) mode and from there is just a waiting timer just like in EVERY OTHER GAME. Than boom you go straight from lobby to in-game. -_- skip the rooms bs. If anything, that might even revive lobby chat so what’re you saying right now???

If your trying to say it’s useless than that’s one thing but it’s not hard at all. No one knows how useful it’ll be unless they actually do make lil changes like this. Test out the effects, nothing has to be permanent either.

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Why dont you follow your own advice? This isnt the only thread I've seen you crying in.

TheFuzionBranz likes this.
  13. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

14. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Im fine with having room masters, people try hard to win to be the master in the first place
    But i'm fine with a match making option. Anyone who logs in clicks a join button then it auto starts a game when 8 people click it.
    --
    In terms of it maps need to be bigger, moon can def fit 2 more people specially at the top but I would not mind a slightly longer version of moon.
    --
    As for not being for this then you must not be convinced your opinion is popular because you can still set player caps, the players would decide.
    --

15. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Anyway gm if I were you id def do something to streamline match making i'm seeing the death cycle of no room people then logging off, at least do the 6 round option and time reduction of 10 seconds to help games last longer yet go quicker

Hercule likes this.
  16. Hercule

Logic likes this.
  17. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Logic's request is heavily dependant on NimoniX to make it happen.

RedFox as a host in North America can only submit this suggestion in for our developers.

18. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

yep we are aware of it but since the coding take less then 5 mins for this request, hopefully they can compel NimoniX

Hercule likes this.
  19. Hercule

After a maintenance that added a scroll with a brand new fighting mechanic. You gunna tell me no body online was anticipating that update?(users online says otherwise) OR did they all login, saw no rooms and did the same as this guy?
    The problem is nobody wants to lead ALL the time. And nobody wants to be lead ALL the time. Please consider quick start button @Nimonix

...how many times a day does this happen with other people? when we all logged in we wanted to be in-game not in lobby...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Logic and HumoLoco like this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Its fact. Not worth my money if there's small people same face same people same shet.

We login to see what's news. Yet we see a half page. And new scroll is in box. How can player advertising their own game? They dont want to gamble with box they want buy it in store and show us the way.
    Look at @Starberry and @TheFuzionBranz they got that scroll in less minute of the new update.

You have no rights to defend this rumble fighter because everyone are already knew this rumble fighter is dead and scared to spend all their paycheck but prefer to waste their money on fortnite or some get games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.